Singapore Expats Forum

Newbie in Singapore

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
CPT Jess

Newbie in Singapore

Postby CPT Jess » Tue, 13 Jul 2010 5:28 pm

Hi Everyone,

As you can see from my heading, I'm a newbie to Singapore, i moved to Singapore with my husband just over 2 weeks ago and i find this city truly amazing, accept that I've had some difficulty in meeting new friends.

I'm 26,F from South Africa and love hanging out (going for coffee/drinks/ dinner). If anyone would like to meet up, please send me a email!

Cheers

Jess

mangesh4you

Postby mangesh4you » Wed, 14 Jul 2010 11:15 am

hi...m m/26/india...juss been here from a month....would like to hang out...drop a line at mangesh4you@gmail.com

valeriusonline
Regular
Regular

Postby valeriusonline » Wed, 14 Jul 2010 2:24 pm

heya..

there'll be a trip to ubin island..
if you'd like to join us, see from this facebook group:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4 ... 21&index=1

a lil intro about the group:

ftopic71144.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
( (( signal )) ) stands for [s]ingapore [i]nternational [g]athering [n]etwork [a]nd [l]ifestyle

Vee

Postby Vee » Fri, 06 Aug 2010 12:49 pm

Welcome to Singers. Check us out if you like on www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=123914054299361&v :)

orangejuice

Welcome all to Singapore

Postby orangejuice » Sun, 08 Aug 2010 2:38 pm

Hi all,

Welcome to Singapore!

orangejuice

Re: Newbie in Singapore

Postby orangejuice » Sun, 08 Aug 2010 2:40 pm

CPT Jess wrote:Hi Everyone,

As you can see from my heading, I'm a newbie to Singapore, i moved to Singapore with my husband just over 2 weeks ago and i find this city truly amazing, accept that I've had some difficulty in meeting new friends.

I'm 26,F from South Africa and love hanging out (going for coffee/drinks/ dinner). If anyone would like to meet up, please send me a email!

Cheers

Jess

Jess, welcome to singapore. do pm me if you have any enqurie,. :D

newintown24

me too!

Postby newintown24 » Tue, 10 Aug 2010 3:34 pm

Hi Jess,

I am 24 from London, have also just moved here and like you I love it but miss my friends! hobbies include: going out / coffee / clubbing / lunch and gossiping. Please let me know know if you do fancy a coffee sometime and we can moan about being friendless together!
Alice

CPT Jess

Postby CPT Jess » Mon, 16 Aug 2010 4:20 pm

Hi Alice,

Welcome to Singapore, we should def meet up some time, pm me your contact details and we can arrange coffee/drinks.

Chat soon

Jess

OLZ

Welcome to Singapore

Postby OLZ » Mon, 16 Aug 2010 9:31 pm

See the previous thread, too, quite a few recent arrivals like me have posted their emails there. PM your email address to me and I can forward you details of some upcoming expat gatherings (a few lined up next weekend).

swe10

Postby swe10 » Mon, 16 Aug 2010 9:52 pm

CPT Jess wrote:Hi Alice,

Welcome to Singapore, we should def meet up some time, pm me your contact details and we can arrange coffee/drinks.

Chat soon

Jess

Hi Jess and Alice!

I've just arrived in Singapore and I think it's an amazing city. I miss my friends already! I like same things like you, do you wanna go for a coffe or drink some evening this week? Oh, I'm 28 years old from Sweden :-)

Please send me an e-mail if you wanna get together: au_maria@hotmail.com

Maria

LoloLibellule

Postby LoloLibellule » Sun, 05 Sep 2010 10:50 am

Hi everyone!
I'm new to Singapore too, and just discovered this great website!
I'm French, turning 26, and me too, I really fancy this city but would be even better with other expats willing to have a good time out! Like trying various foods in restaurants, dancing, going to cultural events, sporty events... etc
Did you guys get to meet? What would you think about gathering in a club or something?

LiesbethvdM

Postby LiesbethvdM » Sun, 05 Sep 2010 11:51 pm

---
Last edited by LiesbethvdM on Tue, 07 Sep 2010 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Live the Dream

hou gaan dit met jou Jess!

Postby Live the Dream » Tue, 07 Sep 2010 12:37 am

Hey Jess!
I'm assuming CPT stands for Cape Town. Oh my goodness. I was living in Cape Town for a bit. Somerset West more precisely. I'm actually a 28/m born and raised in Singapore, but have been living in Sydney, Australia for the last 3 years, and was in SA before that.
I love hanging with the South Africans and am intending to head back there again.
I'll be back in Singapore for the next year or so in January, and would love to be in touch with South Africans in Singapore.
Do drop me an email if possible, 'cos I would love to be in touch!