Singapore Expats

Use an Agent

Discuss about where to live, renting a property, tenancy issues, property trend and property investment in Singapore.
Post Reply

Use an Agent

Post by sb » Sun, 22 Feb 2004 8:46 pm

Strongly recommend you use an agent - most of the agents in Singapore will be happy to help but you can do it yourself - the forms are available online through the MOM website . . . You will need to have your own employment pass first

Search By

User avatar
Posts: 182
Joined: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 6:39 pm

Subject heading?

Post by PhantomX » Sun, 22 Feb 2004 11:11 pm

You email appears to be referring to a phantom mail that does not appear obvious
Perhaps attaching it as a reply to the original mail would help in referencing your suggestion to the intended query
Phantom X

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Last post

Return to “Property Talk, Housing & Rental”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests