47 POSTS IN 7 DAYS?

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
Post Reply
User avatar
nakatago
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8348
Joined: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 11:23 pm
Location: Sister Margaret’s School for Wayward Children

Post by nakatago » Thu, 08 Jul 2010 9:47 am

JR8 wrote:ps

This will sound odd. But I know of someone who posted War & Peace in it's entirety, page by page, just to get his post count up...
that entails either a lot of typing or a lot of copypasta...
"A quokka is what would happen if there was an anime about kangaroos."

User avatar
carteki
Editor
Editor
Posts: 1237
Joined: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 11:03 pm
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Post by carteki » Thu, 08 Jul 2010 1:30 pm

Plavt wrote:
sundaymorningstaple wrote:
JR8 wrote:ps

This will sound odd. But I know of someone who posted War & Peace in it's entirety, page by page, just to get his post count up...
Ur a lotta help! :?
.....but then War & Peace would be an improvement over the amount of BS that gets posted in the Airline thread. :P :lol:
And far more intelligible than the trolls (and the story line stays intact)

User avatar
JR8
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 16516
Joined: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 12:43 pm
Location: K. Puki Manis

Post by JR8 » Thu, 08 Jul 2010 3:48 pm

Plavt wrote:
sundaymorningstaple wrote:
JR8 wrote:ps

This will sound odd. But I know of someone who posted War & Peace in it's entirety, page by page, just to get his post count up...
Ur a lotta help! :?
.....but then War & Peace would be an improvement over the amount of BS that gets posted in the Airline thread. :P :lol:
Yeah I wish there was an option on the 'Posts since you last visited' to exclude airline interviews and cosmestic surgery. that would cut out 75% of the chaff...

User avatar
Asdracles
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 538
Joined: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 4:40 am
Location: Hong Kong (bye bye SG!)

Post by Asdracles » Thu, 08 Jul 2010 4:57 pm

x9200 wrote:[
Probably something along the line "how to prevent ppl from joining me at my imbiss table" would generate sufficient interactions maybe even to the manager's level :)
Nah, as she's going to fly, what about a complain about having to share the plane with people that she doesn't know, sitting next to her for long hours?

User avatar
ozchick
Editor
Editor
Posts: 1001
Joined: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 9:18 pm
Location: Germany

Post by ozchick » Sun, 11 Jul 2010 4:31 pm

Asdracles wrote:
x9200 wrote:[
Probably something along the line "how to prevent ppl from joining me at my imbiss table" would generate sufficient interactions maybe even to the manager's level :)
Nah, as she's going to fly, what about a complain about having to share the plane with people that she doesn't know, sitting next to her for long hours?
Oh yeah...how grose is that?! All those people on MY plane, breathing MY air in MY space :wink: But really, anything is ok compared to screaming babies. I don't do screaming babies. Any money there'll be a screaming baby the whole damned way!
:twisted:
'Are you trying to tempt me because I come from the land of plenty?'

User avatar
Plavt
Director
Director
Posts: 4292
Joined: Wed, 18 May 2005 2:13 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Post by Plavt » Sun, 11 Jul 2010 7:43 pm

ozchick wrote: I don't do screaming babies. Any money there'll be a screaming baby the whole damned way!
:twisted:
Sounds like you yourself are doing enough screaming and you haven't even got on the plane yet! Really ozzie. :shock: [-X

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests