Singapore Expats Forum

Calling all Kiwis, Saffers, Ozzies in Singapore!

Weekly meetup of FNDC - Friday Night Drinking Club
rippingale
Regular
Regular

Calling all Kiwis, Saffers, Ozzies in Singapore!

Postby rippingale » Mon, 05 Jul 2010 4:59 pm

Thats right its starting this weekend the worlds premier sporting event the Tri-Nations!

This Saturday the Mighty ABs are up against the boys from Bok Country for a hard fort round 1!

After a clean sweep of Ireland and Wales the Boys in Black look set to wipe the floor clean of the Boks this weekend.

Come on down to Prince of Wales at 3:00pm for pre-game drinks and of course try one of Bergs burgers onsite now at the POW.

Address is :
101 Dunlop Street
Little India
Singapore!

Get on it!!
"Singapore where its ok to be young, free, foreign, single and searching for a good good time"

Minkcoat
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Calling all Kiwis, Saffers, Ozzies in Singapore!

Postby Minkcoat » Wed, 07 Jul 2010 10:02 pm

rippingale wrote:Thats right its starting this weekend the worlds premier sporting event the Tri-Nations!

This Saturday the Mighty ABs are up against the boys from Bok Country for a hard fort round 1!

After a clean sweep of Ireland and Wales the Boys in Black look set to wipe the floor clean of the Boks this weekend.

Come on down to Prince of Wales at 3:00pm for pre-game drinks and of course try one of Bergs burgers onsite now at the POW.

Address is :
101 Dunlop Street
Little India
Singapore!

Get on it!!

Calling All FNDCers..... :wave:

Rob's hosting a combi thingie....I won't be able to host FNDC for next few FRIDAYS till early AUGUST.

Please join Rob for this upcoming event @POW on a Saturday, 10JULY - from
3pm onwards.

Else do lookout for his postings regarding FNDC during my absence - He will keep FNDC ongoing for the many Happy Hours & great get-togethers!~

My very best regards to all my wonderful FNDC regulars.

See u Guys/Gals (FNDC Newcomers) in AUGUST after my trips & return to SG.

TESSA
(FNDC HosTess With Da MosTess)
:)
SMILE - it makes pple wonder what U've been up to!~

rippingale
Regular
Regular

Re: Calling all Kiwis, Saffers, Ozzies in Singapore!

Postby rippingale » Fri, 09 Jul 2010 9:00 am

****VENUE CHANGE****
****NOW AT BOOMERANG BAR, ROBERTSON QUAY****

[quote="rippingale"]Thats right its starting this weekend the worlds premier sporting event the Tri-Nations!

Come on down to [b]BOOMERANG BAR[/b]at 3:00pm for pre-game drinks

Address is :
Boomerang Bar
Robinson Quay
Singapore

Get on it!![/quote]
"Singapore where its ok to be young, free, foreign, single and searching for a good good time"