Singapore Expats Forum

The Really Bored Chick

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
LilyXTI

The Really Bored Chick

Postby LilyXTI » Sat, 03 Jul 2010 11:42 pm

Hey Y'all. I am 22 going on 23 (student/teacher) and I am finding Singapore a hard place to get to know people who are fun, friendly, nice, outgoing, yada2. I am just a laid back girl from outer space, no, really, I am from Indonesia and have been living there, Singapore and Australia. I am interested in anything but insects, drugs and alcohol (all of which you can find in dirty CQ). I used to club and bar but that was a phase and gone over are the days of being hanged and talking to people you have no idea why you are talking to them in the first place. Anyways, I am into music, sports, fashion, good food and good films/movies/concerts, Europe and languages. PM me or reply here if you're interested in making more friends like me.

1nito

Postby 1nito » Sun, 04 Jul 2010 12:55 am

Hey,

Singapore is boring? U sure? Maybe you have not been to nice places here. There are lots of nice places in Singapore. I can show you around. I'm into sports as well. What sports are u in? U can add me up on MSN pedro88@live.com. Are you able to teach french in exchange for something else? I wanna learn french. You can email me as well.

Cheers!

Ridhwan

vivienna

Postby vivienna » Tue, 06 Jul 2010 12:28 am

hey girl, we shld chill out! there are lots of places where we girls can go! pm!

Willis Tan

Postby Willis Tan » Tue, 06 Jul 2010 1:25 am

We could hang out if you want..pm me!! =)

black_knight

Postby black_knight » Fri, 06 Aug 2010 5:58 pm

You're just 22/23 and gone past the clubbing phase??
Last edited by black_knight on Sat, 14 Aug 2010 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sabrina89

Postby sabrina89 » Sat, 14 Aug 2010 1:03 am

count me in for chat chit/ hang out or wateva session =D

sabrina89

Postby sabrina89 » Thu, 19 Aug 2010 7:42 am

hey,

i'm meeting other expats for drinking at 1-altutide tml nite, interested to join us do pm me =)

cheers,
sabrina

ex-pat
Regular
Regular

Re: The Really Bored Chick

Postby ex-pat » Thu, 19 Aug 2010 9:46 am

LilyXTI wrote:Hey Y'all. I am 22 going on 23 (student/teacher) and I am finding Singapore a hard place to get to know people who are fun, friendly, nice, outgoing, yada2. I am just a laid back girl from outer space, no, really, I am from Indonesia and have been living there, Singapore and Australia. I am interested in anything but insects, drugs and alcohol (all of which you can find in dirty CQ). I used to club and bar but that was a phase and gone over are the days of being hanged and talking to people you have no idea why you are talking to them in the first place. Anyways, I am into music, sports, fashion, good food and good films/movies/concerts, Europe and languages. PM me or reply here if you're interested in making more friends like me.

If you are a student, maybe try consider concentrating on your studies first rather than worrying who to hang out with. You know very well all the shits going on around you so im sure you are smart enough not to meet people who cant live without going to CQ os St james on a Friday nights.

niall123

Postby niall123 » Thu, 26 Aug 2010 7:57 pm

ex-pat wrote:
LilyXTI wrote:Hey Y'all. I am 22 going on 23 (student/teacher) and I am finding Singapore a hard place to get to know people who are fun, friendly, nice, outgoing, yada2. I am just a laid back girl from outer space, no, really, I am from Indonesia and have been living there, Singapore and Australia. I am interested in anything but insects, drugs and alcohol (all of which you can find in dirty CQ). I used to club and bar but that was a phase and gone over are the days of being hanged and talking to people you have no idea why you are talking to them in the first place. Anyways, I am into music, sports, fashion, good food and good films/movies/concerts, Europe and languages. PM me or reply here if you're interested in making more friends like me.

If you are a student, maybe try consider concentrating on your studies first rather than worrying who to hang out with. You know very well all the shits going on around you so im sure you are smart enough not to meet people who cant live without going to CQ os St james on a Friday nights.

Relaaaaax Ex-pat!

Eugene75

Postby Eugene75 » Thu, 26 Aug 2010 8:23 pm

any place for tomorrow night??????? I'm a french traveller not an expat :)

shimmeringlilies

Postby shimmeringlilies » Sun, 19 Sep 2010 12:16 am

I second that! I've been here more than 1/2 a year and found that it is hard to meet someone to hang out with as I just usually travel between work and home.. not much of an opportunity to meet new people around. E-mail me if you want to find some day to meet up for coffee and what not! babyshuyi@gmail.com

yozaurious

Postby yozaurious » Sun, 19 Sep 2010 7:34 am

Hey there,

I am moving to sg in two weeks for many months. Would be cool to meet you!

I am russian, lived in Moscow, Frankfurt, London and most recently NYC. Next destination is sg hehe :)

Pm or email on yozaurious at gmail . Com if you are keen :)

Alexey

LilyXTI

Postby LilyXTI » Sat, 25 Sep 2010 3:17 am

There is a movie I'd like to watch. Anyone interested? It's called Money Never Sleeps. If you do, just post something here or send me a message.

sds988

Postby sds988 » Sat, 25 Sep 2010 9:33 am

Hi,

thats the new Wall Street movie huh - yeh been meaning to see it. I'd be up for seeing it on Sunday

Im in a similar boat, feel your pain about the CQ effect. looking to meet ppl to chill out with cos i love music, the amazing food here, movies, random wanderings, etc.

I am 26/M, recently moved out here from UK, grew up in Sydney mainly. work keeps me busy and makes it hard to meet much of a diverse crowd.

message/mail me if theres any interest to hang out. r.s.desilva@gmail.com

Shalen

shanthehippo

Postby shanthehippo » Sat, 25 Sep 2010 10:45 am

LilyXTI wrote:There is a movie I'd like to watch. Anyone interested? It's called Money Never Sleeps. If you do, just post something here or send me a message.

Hey girl, i'd love to watch it. how about this sunday? are you free? you can drop me an email at shanthehippo@gmail.com
I've also emailed the gentleman below (Shalen). See if we can make a plan :)