Singapore Expats Forum

18/F, uni student from England looking for friends

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
nirvathema12

18/F, uni student from England looking for friends

Postby nirvathema12 » Thu, 01 Jul 2010 3:31 am

Heya, I've just moved to Singapore from Hong Kong, although I've been studying at a university in England for the past year. Don't really know anyone here, so will be glad to make some friends!

A bit about me- am probably pretty 'westernised' having been to an International School most of my life, before going to an English university. Also open-minded and easy-going? Don't really like describing myself but there you go. Am up for anything- chilling out in a cafe/park, or drinking/clubbing, etc :)

sknus7

Making Friends

Postby sknus7 » Thu, 01 Jul 2010 5:54 am

Hi there,

Im a local student here. I enjoy having friends from everywhere around the globe. Drop me an email at sknus7@gmail.com

louy
Chatter
Chatter

Postby louy » Fri, 02 Jul 2010 9:57 am

Send me some pictures of yourself and I will let you know if I am interested.

whahaahaha - only joking. I am a British Born Chinese - Spent most my life in UK, HK and SG and travelling between them. So we do have some common ground and I understand how you feel and what you may be experiencing.

Hope you enjoy Singapore - do not hesitate to drop me a message if you need anything.

chloeverse

Postby chloeverse » Tue, 06 Jul 2010 7:19 pm

Same case goes for me.

I'm 17 and sort of relieved there's somebody around my age. Most of my friends are starting to return for summer break but it'd be nice to meet up sometime. I'll be here (hopefully) 'till August. I'll private message you my contact details.