Singapore Expats Forum

HELP - Missing Cat

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

seasider
Chatter
Chatter

HELP - Missing Cat

Postby seasider » Mon, 01 Nov 2004 5:30 pm

obsolete
Attachments
Bo3.jpg
(88.93 KiB) Downloaded 186 times
Last edited by seasider on Tue, 02 Aug 2005 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lana

Postby Lana » Tue, 02 Nov 2004 8:26 pm

I'm so sorry to hear this.. i have a cat and would be devastated if she went missing (she did once for 12 hours and made me frantic)1
have u informed the microchip company? have u put colour pics of her up and asked ur neighbours?

do colour photocopies of her pics with the message, its only 80c a copy or something...

i eventually found my 'baby' by myself,, walking around the place where i live, calling out her name. carry an opened tin of food with u as u walk around. i shall pray for her safe return!

seasider
Chatter
Chatter

Postby seasider » Tue, 02 Nov 2004 10:20 pm

Thanks, she came back tonight. She seems fine, hungry and thirsty and desperate to use her litter tray! Her brother has given her a good bash for all the stress she's caused him.

Coffeebreak

Postby Coffeebreak » Wed, 03 Nov 2004 2:06 am

You are so lucky Seasider, I never found my cat =( I lost her more than 6 months ago.

Lana

Postby Lana » Wed, 03 Nov 2004 10:31 am

seasider wrote:Thanks, she came back tonight. She seems fine, hungry and thirsty and desperate to use her litter tray! Her brother has given her a good bash for all the stress she's caused him.

Yeah!!!!! aww, just give her lots of hugs and tell her u still love her!!!

To coffeebreak:
~Dont give up, is she microchipped? I saw a program last nite about a dog in usa, was microchipped, strayed a 1000 miles and 6 years later got returned to the original owner!!! Dont give up, keep praying and talking to to your lost cat silently telling her in yr heart u love her and to find its way home to u or to let u find it!

Coffeebreak

Postby Coffeebreak » Wed, 03 Nov 2004 2:10 pm

No she isn't microchipped. And i have since moved to another place a few street away. My heart breaks whenever i think of her. I have moved from cities to cities for the past 5 years and i always brought her along. When i came back to singapore, she went through the 1 month quarantine and only to get lost 1 yr later.

I sometimes go back to the old place i lived in to see if she's around. Everytime is a disappointment.

Now i only hope that someone nice picked her up.