Singapore Expats Forum

Applying for PEP with Dependant Pass for Spouse

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
garg

Applying for PEP with Dependant Pass for Spouse

Postby garg » Tue, 29 Jun 2010 5:56 am

Dear Friends,

I will be applying for PEP for me and dependant pass for spouse. As we are applying from USA, so PEP application has to be submitted at Singpost office ( which I will arrange ) but dependant application form12 is to be sent by post to a singapore address (http://www.mom.gov.sg/publish/momportal ... ation.html).

Experienced people who applied both together from outside Singapore, kindly advise how this is to be done. Can I submit both at Singpost office.

Also, although for PEP there are no documents required, for dependants pass, there are some documents required. Am I right, or there is something which I have missed.

KindnessFirst

Postby KindnessFirst » Mon, 19 Jul 2010 3:25 pm

Hi Garg,

I believe that you will need to show documents for your PEP as well, but MOM will do the preliminary processing on their end first. The documents are not listed on the website, but I believe this is because they may ask for documents on a case by case basis. If you give MOM a call they should be able to tell you how to proceed. Also, you can try contacting GuideMeSingapore.com or a similar service for help with your applications. Good luck! :)

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 19 Jul 2010 4:41 pm

I've noticed that you have been repeatedly referring to another website in a lot of your posts. Almost smells like advertising as it would be better to direct them to the actual MOM or ICA sites. I'd hate to think you were advertising........

tic....toc....tic....toc....

bhauranya
Regular
Regular

Re: Applying for PEP with Dependant Pass for Spouse

Postby bhauranya » Mon, 19 Jul 2010 4:56 pm

garg wrote:Dear Friends,

I will be applying for PEP for me and dependant pass for spouse. As we are applying from USA, so PEP application has to be submitted at Singpost office ( which I will arrange ) but dependant application form12 is to be sent by post to a singapore address (http://www.mom.gov.sg/publish/momportal ... ation.html).

Experienced people who applied both together from outside Singapore, kindly advise how this is to be done. Can I submit both at Singpost office.

Also, although for PEP there are no documents required, for dependants pass, there are some documents required. Am I right, or there is something which I have missed.

Are you XXXXXXXX Garg?? (post sanitized by moderator)
Dont't be serious, be sincere!!

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 19 Jul 2010 5:22 pm

bhauranya!

I hope you didn't out a poster's identity here. That's just not done on forums.

bhauranya
Regular
Regular

Postby bhauranya » Mon, 19 Jul 2010 5:35 pm

Okay noted
Dont't be serious, be sincere!!