Singapore Expats

Threading

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.

Threading

Post by Guest » Mon, 01 Nov 2004 3:51 pm

hi,

can any one suggest me where can one go to thread eyebrows and not plucked or waxed??
Also if any one can suggest me a lady who can come home for waxing.. facials etc & the cost.

Regards

greengrass

Threading

Post by greengrass » Tue, 02 Nov 2004 8:50 am

Hi

Havana Spa @ River Valley Rd, Valley Point provide threading services as well as facial. This is the spa that i always visit, and is very satisfied with its personalize services that it provides its customers, u can try :wink: but i dont think they go to home for treatments

threading

Post by guest » Wed, 03 Nov 2004 8:53 am

thanks ... i went to havana yest... its quite a hep place with good ambiance... But definitely over priced...

thanks once again.

Post by Guest » Wed, 03 Nov 2004 6:06 pm

To get threading at cheaper prices (but still done with quality) go to LIttle India. I have been to Rupinis on Buffalo Road. Its about $5 to do threading for eyebrows and the place is nice.

Loops
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Loops » Sat, 20 Nov 2004 9:58 pm

Hi - I go to Asha (I think it's called that!), which is in orchard towers - level 4. Costs $5 for eyebrows. Sometimes she is better than others though.

I was thinking of also going to Rupinis in Buffalo Rd next time. I hear it recommended alot, so it must be good.

sas himi

Post by sas himi » Sun, 21 Nov 2004 9:04 am

What is the difference between threading and plucking? How long will it last before the brows grow?

Return to “Beauty, Health & Fitness”