Singapore Expats

Bike License

Moving to Singapore? Ask our regular expats in Singapore questions on relocation and their experience here. Ask about banking, employment pass, insurance, visa, work permit, citizenship or immigration issues.

Sponsored by:

Utrust Immigration
Post Reply

Bike License

Post by Guest » Mon, 01 Nov 2004 6:45 am


People, if I have a bike license in my Country, would it be usable in Singapore? At least to make it easier to get my Singapore's one?

If it works, which license class would I be considered? 2B? 2?

Posts: 205
Joined: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 4:29 pm
Location: Dunearn/Chancery

Post by yoongf » Mon, 01 Nov 2004 9:55 am ... ary14.html

2B = less than 200cc bike.

2A = 200-400cc bike.

2 = greater than 400cc bike

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Last post

Return to “Relocating, Moving to Singapore”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests