Singapore Expats Forum

SIA interview KL 26June2010

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.

SIA interview KL 26June2010

Postby hooch » Sat, 12 Jun 2010 5:18 pm

Hi ppl, would like to know is 29 considered over d age limit for SIA cabin crew interview? Because I tried twice this year and got booted out at the first round. People who were in the same group with me said I presented well. Maybe could be due to my age that I am not able to proceed. If anyone can confirm this is true then I will not be thinking of trying for SIA interview. Thanks.

Postby cythx » Sun, 13 Jun 2010 2:16 pm

For your question, you may go to SIA cabin crew or SIA cabin creww Malaysia walk in thread and read up. I believe you can find the answer in there. Don't open up a new thread, you may post it in SIA cabin crew or SIA cabin crew Malaysia walk in.
Some ppl watch things happen, some ppl let things happen, but I make things happen... The sky is my limit!

Postby JENY » Mon, 23 Aug 2010 7:43 pm

If you have customer care exp and dont look your age then you should keep on trying.But before 30th year.
And why you only applying for SIA.They certainly look for younger face.Go for gulf airlines instead, they are relaxed with age thing.
..Love Jeny.