Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 6:00 pm
saw cherry juice selling at ISETAN SCOTTS SUPERMARKET, taste quite nice and cost $13.90 only.
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 7:48 am
Cheers! wrote:saw cherry juice selling at ISETAN SCOTTS SUPERMARKET, taste quite nice and cost $13.90 only.
I second this.
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 7:21 am
If you drink Cherry juice are you really poppin cherries err eating che....
- Posts: 370
- Joined: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 7:39 pm
- Location: East Coast, Singapore
anyone has any idea where to buy cherry juice in singapore?
Do you live on the East Coast? They sell cherry juice in the video shop at our condo
(Costa Del Sol), Bayshore Road.
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 8:58 pm
Maybe u can try the yellow pages and make some calls to enquire.
Users browsing this forum: smoulder and 4 guests