Singapore Expats Forum

Can anyone tell me do he still love me?

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

itsconfusing

Can anyone tell me do he still love me?

Postby itsconfusing » Mon, 07 Jun 2010 7:55 pm

Well, things had past for a month. But I really want to know whether do he still love me? I'm really going bonkers! We love each other but we just can't get together, because a best buddy of his likes me. Well, the story goes like that for a better understanding.

I went on a tour to Melbourne early this year, and one of the guy from the same tour group as me, asked for my number when I returned back to Singapore and so, I gave it to him. He was 4 years older than me. A week or so later, we meet up because he wanted to pass me his science notes for me to study as I told him I really don't understand what's my teacher trying to teach. And, he bring along his best buddy (let me name him as momo b and the guy I knew from Melbourne be momo a) and I have this love at first sight for momo b, but I'm not really sure whether it's just an infatuation or it's real. Then, we went to one of my friend's house o play poker, and I observe momo b secretly, he's muscular and quite good looking.After a month later, I started to ton every weekend momo b whenever he booked out from his camp(NS) with one of my friend and this continues for a month until the week of my birthday and because of this weekend ton, I get to know that my feelings for him is true.He would even surprise me and called me 'girlfriend' and I will called him back 'boyfriend' with this, my feelings grow stronger and stronger for him and I know he is the type that I've always been looking for.And, the day finally came, we both confess to each other our feelings and then I realized he had feelings for me since the first overnight a month ago,and he is a shy shy type, never go out with a group of girls and only him, himself as a guy to either ton, or what so ever and he even lied to me that he likes my friend in order to make me feel less suspicious of thinking that h actually have feeling for me and he kept telling himself to find other girls because momo A like me in the very beginning and momo B promised momo A in the very beginning that he will not snatch from momo A. Since momo B and A are best buddy, momo B dont wish to fight over this matter, and momo B told me that,"if I saw you first, things will not be like that." In the end, we both remains as friends, and this really make me broke down, I cried and cried, every weekend I feel so lonely at home, we did not overnight anymore and we did not contact each other that often even momo A lost contact with me. I was guessing, do momo A knew about this thing? why did Momo B and I decided to be friends then momo A lost contact with me? If I know that momo A will lost contact with me, probably Momo B and I will get together! why things become like that ?!And, momo B became attitude, he did not come and talk to me through online that often anymore, and he seems to be close with a model and went overnight with her and maybe, probably with other friends as well?

Base on this, can you guys tell me whether MOMO B still love me?

I really need answers to clear my doubts or else I really going BONKERS:(

Lastly, thank you very much for spending/wasting your time for this.

*Sorry readers, I just asked what's with him and that model. And he explained and told me that the model was his friend's gf.
Last edited by itsconfusing on Mon, 07 Jun 2010 9:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

durain
Director
Director

Postby durain » Mon, 07 Jun 2010 8:05 pm

you only 17. still a long way to go before you know what is love. :wink:

p/s i didnt waste much time reading the whole of your post. after the first few lines, it's all the same for young "so call" love.

irvine
Chatter
Chatter

Postby irvine » Mon, 07 Jun 2010 9:33 pm

If he loves you, he will not hesitate to let you know. I.e. you wouldn't have to guess.

Since you're guessing now, why not wait it out and see what he has in mind? If there's no progress, I say forget about him.

nakatago

Postby nakatago » Mon, 07 Jun 2010 9:34 pm

TL;DR

EDIT: added image macro
Last edited by nakatago on Tue, 08 Jun 2010 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

mayaray
Regular
Regular

Postby mayaray » Mon, 07 Jun 2010 10:38 pm

it's not love.

Someday you will agree but perhaps not now.

In the meantime please try this thing called paragraphs and shorter sentences.

missis
Chatter
Chatter

Postby missis » Mon, 07 Jun 2010 10:43 pm

Sorry, it's tough - but you have to move on. He's explained it to you and you may not like it but try to forget it. it wasn't meant to be.

Big Mac
Regular
Regular

Postby Big Mac » Mon, 07 Jun 2010 11:49 pm

durain wrote:you only 17. still a long way to go before you know what is love. :wink:

i'd give u in size at 17 durain... from reading that, the sentence structure and use of paragraph sounds wayyy younger than 17! :P ahh and i assume the use of "overnight" is an ONS, the attitude nowadays of the new generation!

@OP - in short no and to be honest, there is no "promising" not to go for a girl amongst best buddies. We have a rule in teh group, its fair game as long as things are above board. ANDDDDD its not because your young that i would say you dont know what love is, but what you described is NOT love - far from it. I wouldn't even call it lust.

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 08 Jun 2010 12:08 am

Big Mac wrote: ahh and i assume the use of "overnight" is an ONS, the attitude nowadays of the new generation!

It was the attitude of my generation as well! Us baby boomers loved the flower power generation! :P

mayaray
Regular
Regular

Postby mayaray » Wed, 09 Jun 2010 5:03 pm

Perhaps she can try hardwarezone, the members would be able to relate help more, you know (ONS, wierd grammar and puppy love/lust)

observer
Regular
Regular

Postby observer » Wed, 09 Jun 2010 9:41 pm

I clicked this thread open, almost immediately regretted it after the first few lines. Until I saw your post, nakatago. Then it all became alright.
Thank you.

nakatago

Postby nakatago » Wed, 09 Jun 2010 10:08 pm

observer wrote:I clicked this thread open, almost immediately regretted it after the first few lines. Until I saw your post, nakatago. Then it all became alright.
Thank you.

8-)

ksl
Governor
Governor

Postby ksl » Thu, 10 Jun 2010 3:10 am

Watch this video and you will soon grow up and realise there is more too love than just feeling the butterflies! The real life takes commitment, has you will realise in the subtle messages in the video! :roll:

Be warned this clip has some language that may not be acceptable to some classes of people, as it is typical of a working class environment. If you are inclined to be offended by vulgar slang, do not watch it! Though it is entertaining :lol: True love in the ranks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdSaWW9vuow&feature=fvst

raden888
Chatter
Chatter

Postby raden888 » Thu, 10 Jun 2010 4:15 pm

I love Mrs Brown. Brendan O'Carrol is hillarious to say the least.

ozchick
Editor
Editor

Postby ozchick » Sun, 13 Jun 2010 5:10 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
Big Mac wrote: ahh and i assume the use of "overnight" is an ONS, the attitude nowadays of the new generation!

It was the attitude of my generation as well! Us baby boomers loved the flower power generation! :P

You're terrible Muriel!
'Are you trying to tempt me because I come from the land of plenty?'

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Sun, 13 Jun 2010 6:13 pm

ozchick wrote:
sundaymorningstaple wrote:

You're terrible Muriel!

Goodbye Porpoise Spit! :cool: