Singapore Expats Forum

PR application submitted, change of residential address

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
agoodfella

PR application submitted, change of residential address

Postby agoodfella » Sat, 05 Jun 2010 5:40 pm

I presume that I would go to ICA to update them with my new residential address?

Is this something I could do online?

Assuming that the updated change of residential address for my PEP (MOM online) will not be automatically updated or "transferred" over to my PR application - or would it?

Thanks

nakatago

Re: PR application submitted, change of residential address

Postby nakatago » Sat, 05 Jun 2010 6:09 pm

agoodfella wrote:I presume that I would go to ICA to update them with my new residential address?

Is this something I could do online?

Assuming that the updated change of residential address for my PEP (MOM online) will not be automatically updated or "transferred" over to my PR application - or would it?

Thanks

You may fax them a letter informing them of the change of address. To be sure, you may call them as well.

cavalier
Regular
Regular

Postby cavalier » Sat, 05 Jun 2010 7:37 pm

Send your information and new address to ICA_PR@ica.gov.sg. They will respond with a confirmation email.

agoodfella

Postby agoodfella » Sat, 05 Jun 2010 11:06 pm

Send your information and new address to ICA_PR@ica.gov.sg. They will respond with a confirmation email.

Thanks for all the replies, I just sent them a note via email.

I applied in very early Feb, but no word... is it odd that its taking so long to hear back?

Cheers.

cavalier
Regular
Regular

Postby cavalier » Sat, 05 Jun 2010 11:08 pm

No, 6 months plus seems to be the norm nowadays.

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 05 Jun 2010 11:39 pm

Actually 8 months or more is more common today. Even had an article in today birdcage liner this morning about it. Seem they've taken down the online PR eligibility finder as well. Things are gettin' tight out there. Anybody filing for PR better make sure it is exactly 100% correct on the first submission with no monkey business as it would seem that they are using any and every and even imagined reasons to reject applications.