Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
bLiSs-LiCioUs
Chatter
Chatter

Post by bLiSs-LiCioUs » Tue, 26 Jun 2007 5:49 pm

haahaa... icic.. guess this time u wont want to attempt that right?
my hair is short now... so easier to handle...

marlboro

Post by marlboro » Tue, 26 Jun 2007 5:54 pm

deenah, i put immediate availability.

ihateveg

Post by ihateveg » Tue, 26 Jun 2007 6:32 pm

DeeeNah wrote:*pulls hair too* AHH! No calls yet for me too!

marlboro & ihateevg, any calls for you guys yet? Since you guys were from the same walk in, but your mgmt round was earlier right? Will you guys call if you do not hear from them after two weeks?
hey deeenah, i haven received any calls either.. so nerve-wrecking!! i put immediate availability too.. i might call them if i still don't receive a call by next monday perhaps.. im dying of boredom at home..

buzzzybeebee
Regular
Regular

Post by buzzzybeebee » Tue, 26 Jun 2007 7:13 pm

wawaa wrote:Hi buzzybeebee,

gee...training seems tiring but actually wat happen on day 1 and when will they start making u to bun up hair..make-up...etc?
No lah, they will only start teaching u how to bun hair a few days later. As for us, we'll be learning it tis coming fri.

Yest was tiring cos of all the new cultures tat we need to get used to and all the rules tat we need to abide, like greeting gd morn/afternoon to any tom dick or harry u see wherever u go. But guess when u r havin fun with ur batchmates, it's mush easier to cultivate tat habit since we'll all be doing it together (just like today!!) Hahaha!! :P

cantswim
Regular
Regular

Post by cantswim » Tue, 26 Jun 2007 7:48 pm

GOOD LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK
to all of u who r going 4 july15 interview!!!!
I decide my future.

bLiSs-LiCioUs
Chatter
Chatter

Post by bLiSs-LiCioUs » Tue, 26 Jun 2007 9:06 pm

haha... thks cantswim... i will need those luck! :D

veryscary

Post by veryscary » Tue, 26 Jun 2007 9:23 pm

Greenlife, I think you should try again for the coming interview, no worries about your age, I was 27 years old when I went for the interview on April.

old_man

Post by old_man » Tue, 26 Jun 2007 10:08 pm

YES! i strongly agreed with wat everyones have said! "greenlife" u shd go! u will nv noe the outcome if u nv try! so wat if u have already failed twice.. this will be the time u are going to be SELECTED! Hereby, i wish u, and those who are going for the upcoming interview all the best!

bLiSs-LiCioUs
Chatter
Chatter

Post by bLiSs-LiCioUs » Tue, 26 Jun 2007 10:24 pm

greenlife, with so much encouragement and advises i guess you know what's yr next step right? see you on the 15th! :D

sara sara sara

Post by sara sara sara » Tue, 26 Jun 2007 11:13 pm

heys autumn, i think we will get used to it (both training and the looking like each other and everyone else *LOL*) somehow; but i am just still super tired. guess i was stuck at home too long, and i am still adapting to the 830 to 530 days.

hi marlboro, those who started on the 25th is batch 919 and 920 is starting coming monday (according to our instructor today).

hi bLiSs-LiCioUs, having short hair is indeed easier to handle and you need not spend the time making hair right very much. cos i too also have short hair, but i am the only one in class that has short hair and apparently, it is the type of ears you have that the company decide if you should have long or short hair..

lastly, to all who are going on the july 15. good luck and remember be humble with a dash of confidence. smile ppl, it is after all your day to shine!! =]
To be or not to be, that is not a question. It is thy choice to be what you could be, should one reach into thee true potential.

serray

Post by serray » Wed, 27 Jun 2007 2:24 am

haha... wat type of ears u have?
meaning if ur ear is batted, u'll get short hair, and if ur ears stick nice n close to ur head, u'll gt long hair? this will b throughout ur entire flying career?

:cool: haha.. interesting...

Greenlife
Regular
Regular

Post by Greenlife » Wed, 27 Jun 2007 8:30 am

Hi veryscary and old_man,

Thank you you you guys advise and encourage. I'll try my best for the coming interview and hope bring back the good news.. :D
Btw, are you guys going as well or you guys now are Flight Steward?

Greenlife

wawaa
Regular
Regular

Post by wawaa » Wed, 27 Jun 2007 9:16 am

HI Celt,

pls click the link below for my previous thread that I posted before if you need info on EMirates intv...cause I went thru the interview b4.

http://www.singaporeexpats.com/forum/ft ... c-225.html
- look for toygirl post/

http://www.singaporeexpats.com/forum/su ... ht=#205906
- look for flawa post
Last edited by wawaa on Wed, 27 Jun 2007 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

old_man

Post by old_man » Wed, 27 Jun 2007 9:31 am

Hi! greenlife! i will be going for this upcoming interview! same as u, i'm still trying! Haha! cya there! Good luck!

Greenlife
Regular
Regular

Post by Greenlife » Wed, 27 Jun 2007 9:38 am

Hi Old_man,

I see. are you older than me? just wondering ...

Is this your first time ?
Would u want to meet up on 15th July?