Singapore Expats Forum

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
becky
Member
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu, 12 May 2005
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Postby becky » Mon, 16 May 2005 8:06 pm

Reject-boi wrote:Becky, for Malaysians, the standards are different. Your private school diploma is recognised. This is only for Malaysians. Your SPM English must be good score.

Good luck!


Hey Reject-Boi, I noticed hehe....I know english must be good. I got A1 for my English in SPM and an A2 for Cambridge english. I was a science stream student, I don't know why coz am studying multimedia now. But of course I know it all depends on luck too. R u applying?

Reject-boi

Postby Reject-boi » Mon, 16 May 2005 8:27 pm

Good luck Becky. I got eliminated in Round 4 before management interview. I'm not giving up. I'll keep trying till I get in. :lol:

Jesus, why is this job so tough to get into! Boo hoo hoo.

Prayers. :wink:

Guest

Postby Guest » Mon, 16 May 2005 10:40 pm

Reject-boi wrote:Good luck Becky. I got eliminated in Round 4 before management interview. I'm not giving up. I'll keep trying till I get in. :lol:

Jesus, why is this job so tough to get into! Boo hoo hoo.

Prayers. :wink:


Really? You were alomost there and the next thing you know you were eliminated? You applied for air steward right? R u also from Malaysia? How old are you? Well, I wanted to apply for April intake but I couldn't coz I'll only graduate in early June.....so I'm praying for another intake in July....hopefully. But if I fail, I'll just go to Melbourne to join my bf and try next time hehe.....Was it tough?

SamanthaGoh

Postby SamanthaGoh » Tue, 17 May 2005 1:08 pm

Hey...

any of the girls here got selected through the interview of 23 April??

Maybe can meet up and go for the training at STC on the first day...

Yvonneme

SIA Training

Postby Yvonneme » Tue, 17 May 2005 1:51 pm

Samantha,

Have you signed the contract ?
When does your training starts ?

Guest

Postby Guest » Tue, 17 May 2005 2:48 pm

Anonymous wrote:
Reject-boi wrote:Good luck Becky. I got eliminated in Round 4 before management interview. I'm not giving up. I'll keep trying till I get in. :lol:

Jesus, why is this job so tough to get into! Boo hoo hoo.

Prayers. :wink:


Really? You were alomost there and the next thing you know you were eliminated? You applied for air steward right? R u also from Malaysia? How old are you? Well, I wanted to apply for April intake but I couldn't because I'll only graduate in early June.....so I'm praying for another intake in July....hopefully. But if I fail, I'll just go to Melbourne to join my bf and try next time hehe.....Was it tough?


go go... go and have the long awaited sex with him, or else he masturbate himself, or ask another college girl to do the blowjob.

Guest

Postby Guest » Tue, 17 May 2005 4:27 pm

To the above poster - Your comments reflect your lack of maturity. Grow up or otherwise buzz off.

Niza and Samatha - Could you share with us about your contract - the pay package, etc :P I'm sure the rest are all keen. I congrat you on your achievement!

Becky - I'm 21, Singapore PR. I think the last recruitment Malaysian girls were interviewed in KL. I think SQ holds the interview for M'sians in KL or Penang. Good luck.

The interviews? - Put it this way, I honestly say that going for these airline interviews help you learn your flaws and practice makes perfect. Keep trying and never give up on your dreams!

SamanthaGoh

Re: SIA Training

Postby SamanthaGoh » Tue, 17 May 2005 4:32 pm

Yvonneme wrote:Samantha,

Have you signed the contract ?
When does your training starts ?


I have signed already. My training starts next month. Have you sign?? When yours start??

Guest

Postby Guest » Tue, 17 May 2005 4:37 pm

Anonymous wrote:To the above poster - Your comments reflect your lack of maturity. Grow up or otherwise buzz off.

Niza and Samatha - Could you share with us about your contract - the pay package, etc :P I'm sure the rest are all keen. I congrat you on your achievement!

Becky - I'm 21, Singapore PR. I think the last recruitment Malaysian girls were interviewed in KL. I think SQ holds the interview for M'sians in KL or Penang. Good luck.

The interviews? - Put it this way, I honestly say that going for these airline interviews help you learn your flaws and practice makes perfect. Keep trying and never give up on your dreams!


Hi!

I am starting my training in June, next month. It's about 3.5 months to 4 months.

The trainee pay is $1.1K. This is the basic pay without flight allowances. Very low right..haha..I also think also.

We are put in different classes of about 12 in each.

Erm...anything else you would like to find out?

reject-boi

Postby reject-boi » Tue, 17 May 2005 5:02 pm

Thanks Samatha for sharing with us! :)

I wish you a smooth, fun journey at STC!

Hope you become Best Trainee for your training batch! :)

Good luck!

njk

SIA training

Postby njk » Tue, 17 May 2005 5:02 pm

Any guys here have signed the contract ?
So for the guys, when do their training start ?

becky
Member
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu, 12 May 2005
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Postby becky » Tue, 17 May 2005 5:31 pm

Anonymous wrote:
Becky - I'm 21, Singapore PR. I think the last recruitment Malaysian girls were interviewed in KL. I think SQ holds the interview for M'sians in KL or Penang. Good luck.

The interviews? - Put it this way, I honestly say that going for these airline interviews help you learn your flaws and practice makes perfect. Keep trying and never give up on your dreams!


Oh i see, so you're a Singapore PR. Really? April was their last recruitment for Malaysian girls? :(......I missed it coz I'll only graduate in June...was thinking of applying then but sigh.....I seriously do hope there's a July intake though. Been checking out their website almosst every three days. Yeah I do agree that interviews help you learn......that's what the whole experience is about yeh? If there's no July intake then I guess Melbourne will be my next step....then try again after that.

Guest

Postby Guest » Tue, 17 May 2005 5:31 pm

Samatha,

Could you tell us what questions were asked during the management interview round. How was the VP and the Mgr like - Are they nice or brutal?

Any sample questions would be much appreciated to help others have a feel of what to expect.

Regards

Guest

Postby Guest » Tue, 17 May 2005 5:51 pm

Becky,

They have recruitments for Malaysians stewardess pretty often. If last year is any indication of recruitment trends - I assume that there'll be more recruitment campaigns for ladies later on this year.

Keep trying and looking on the SQ website for updates. Right now Indian stewardesses are being sought, previously was Malaysian/Indonesian/Singapore next could be Malaysian again.

Good luck! :)

becky wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Oh i see, so you're a Singapore PR. Really? April was their last recruitment for Malaysian girls? :(......I missed it because I'll only graduate in June...was thinking of applying then but sigh.....I seriously do hope there's a July intake though. Been checking out their website almosst every three days. Yeah I do agree that interviews help you learn......that's what the whole experience is about yeh? If there's no July intake then I guess Melbourne will be my next step....then try again after that.

becky
Member
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu, 12 May 2005
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Postby becky » Tue, 17 May 2005 7:50 pm

Anonymous wrote:Becky,

They have recruitments for Malaysians stewardess pretty often. If last year is any indication of recruitment trends - I assume that there'll be more recruitment campaigns for ladies later on this year.

Keep trying and looking on the SQ website for updates. Right now Indian stewardesses are being sought, previously was Malaysian/Indonesian/Singapore next could be Malaysian again.

Good luck! :)




Yeah I guess so. I have they'll have recruitments very soon. I checked a few days ago and they're looking for Indian stewardess now......I hope july will be Malaysian again :). Excited and hope for the best.


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: hellopanda123 and 0 guests