Singapore Expats Forum

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
User avatar
chiken_c
Member
Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat, 11 Feb 2006

Postby chiken_c » Sat, 25 Feb 2006 9:52 am

Plavt wrote:
chiken_c wrote:
lowsh83 wrote:Be it wrong or right, i guess Plavt sould stop using ugly words like 'idiot' to insult anyone.


i agree with u. not just plavt, anyone out there as well.

idiot or not has nothing to do with swimming test. idiot or not is not for anyone to judge.

but plavt is brought up from another culture? perhaps the way he typed it is acceptable elsewhere and not here? well not among me and friends at least. haha.



Then consider this; suppose I gave you advice on how to get a job and you spent all day doing so. What would you call me if you did not succeed because the advice I gave you turned out to be rubbish? Seems you do not do a lot of thinking do you chicken_c?

Plavt.


?? didn't u explain to me your stand earlier on??

anyway i was talking abt the label 'idiot' and not whatever wrong advice they posted up.

Plavt
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4289
Joined: Wed, 18 May 2005
Location: United Kingdom

Postby Plavt » Sat, 25 Feb 2006 9:59 am

You have missed the point again dear girl.

Plavt.

User avatar
sapphire
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2365
Joined: Sun, 17 Apr 2005

Postby sapphire » Sat, 25 Feb 2006 10:15 am

Plavt, I finally decided to pipe in and say that you deserve an award for patience!
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

Cheesie
Regular
Regular
Posts: 79
Joined: Fri, 27 Jan 2006
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Postby Cheesie » Sat, 25 Feb 2006 2:27 pm

Hi, anyone got in to the interview today??? :D

zin
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat, 18 Feb 2006

Postby zin » Sat, 25 Feb 2006 2:30 pm

Cheesie wrote:Hi, anyone got in to the interview today??? :D


hi cheesie , you got in? how was the interview like? are there many pple?

User avatar
sass&bide
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat, 25 Feb 2006
Location: Sg

Postby sass&bide » Sat, 25 Feb 2006 2:41 pm

Did anyone go for the interview today?

Cheesie
Regular
Regular
Posts: 79
Joined: Fri, 27 Jan 2006
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Postby Cheesie » Sat, 25 Feb 2006 4:57 pm

Yep hi.. i got in! Its soOoo many people, so we only need to gone through round 1 which was self-intro.... :) and the round 2 was on tuesday!! :D

ducatiwins24
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon, 25 Jul 2005

Postby ducatiwins24 » Sat, 25 Feb 2006 5:08 pm

Cheesie wrote:Yep hi.. i got in! Its soOoo many people, so we only need to gone through round 1 which was self-intro.... :) and the round 2 was on tuesday!! :D


Hi I also got in. Got another round of interview on thursday next week. which i hope that it would be easy. Any guys down here would like to share how the second round of interview going to be like? Your valuable information will be greatly appreciated. Last but not least, congrat to those who have got in.

Plavt
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4289
Joined: Wed, 18 May 2005
Location: United Kingdom

Postby Plavt » Sat, 25 Feb 2006 5:11 pm

sapphire wrote:Plavt, I finally decided to pipe in and say that you deserve an award for patience!


Thank you Sapphire, I wish these guys would realize I am not the 'meanie' they think. Being twice as old as most of them I realize just how dumb I could be when I was younger, we have all done something stupid at some point in our lives.

What most of these guys fail to realize is given the competition for the job they so desperately seek they need to plan in advance and be sure of their facts. No good coming here and seeking only the answers they want to hear. SIA' recruitment staff appear to watch what goes on and although they cannot conclusively identify people they will likely have a good idea who some of them are when they show up at the interview.

True I insulted one of them but given the stupidity of the post he could not expect much else, even worse it seems he is actually in training for SIA.
Given the above he either has not listened or understood his instructor and maybe in for a very big shock.

This will likely 'fly' over the heads of most of them but I am heartened by some PM's that have asked for advice and wish those people well.

For prospective flight attendants: STOP-THINK-PLAN AHEAD


Plavt.

Cheesie
Regular
Regular
Posts: 79
Joined: Fri, 27 Jan 2006
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Postby Cheesie » Sat, 25 Feb 2006 5:17 pm

ducatiwins24 wrote:
Cheesie wrote:Yep hi.. i got in! Its soOoo many people, so we only need to gone through round 1 which was self-intro.... :) and the round 2 was on tuesday!! :D


Hi I also got in. Got another round of interview on thursday next week. which i hope that it would be easy. Any guys down here would like to share how the second round of interview going to be like? Your valuable information will be greatly appreciated. Last but not least, congrat to those who have got in.


Hi, congrat... :D your tuesday round 2 was on what time? morning? what time you were there this morning...?

ducatiwins24
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon, 25 Jul 2005

Postby ducatiwins24 » Sat, 25 Feb 2006 5:31 pm

Cheesie wrote:
ducatiwins24 wrote:
Cheesie wrote:Yep hi.. i got in! Its soOoo many people, so we only need to gone through round 1 which was self-intro.... :) and the round 2 was on tuesday!! :D


Hi I also got in. Got another round of interview on thursday next week. which i hope that it would be easy. Any guys down here would like to share how the second round of interview going to be like? Your valuable information will be greatly appreciated. Last but not least, congrat to those who have got in.


Hi, congrat... :D your tuesday round 2 was on what time? morning? what time you were there this morning...?


Mine interview is on Thursday in the morning...If you are a lady i think you are having yours on Tuesday. I went there about 9am.

zin
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat, 18 Feb 2006

Postby zin » Sat, 25 Feb 2006 5:45 pm

Cheesie wrote:Yep hi.. i got in! Its soOoo many people, so we only need to gone through round 1 which was self-intro.... :) and the round 2 was on tuesday!! :D

congrates!!!
:D you went alone? how many people per group went for interview together?
wad did they ask

Cheesie
Regular
Regular
Posts: 79
Joined: Fri, 27 Jan 2006
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Postby Cheesie » Sat, 25 Feb 2006 6:02 pm

yA.. My 2nd interview is on tuesday! mmm there 10 interviewee with a interviewer... :D

carsiao
Member
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon, 10 Oct 2005

hi

Postby carsiao » Sat, 25 Feb 2006 6:07 pm

so there's only one interviewer only or two? and it is a mixed group, girl a group or with guy inside?

Cheesie
Regular
Regular
Posts: 79
Joined: Fri, 27 Jan 2006
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Re: hi

Postby Cheesie » Sat, 25 Feb 2006 6:11 pm

carsiao wrote:so there's only one interviewer only or two? and it is a mixed group, girl a group or with guy inside?


mine was only one interviewer.. its a man, and it not a mixture.. girls are group in one group and guys are group together! :D Den out of 10, my group has 3 being selected!


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests