Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Post Reply
R.J.
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 5:35 pm

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by R.J. » Tue, 29 Mar 2022 5:20 pm

gigi11111 wrote:
Tue, 29 Mar 2022 3:58 pm
rrcew wrote:
Wed, 16 Mar 2022 6:12 pm
heyy there ~ any returning crew applied here ?
hi! i'm a returning crew! went for medical on 3/3, second medical on 10/3, and still waiting for my call/letter. what about u?
Second medical hmm, what do they check at the second one? Is it because you are returning crew?

Zaros
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 5:26 pm

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by Zaros » Tue, 29 Mar 2022 6:14 pm

gigi11111 wrote:
Tue, 29 Mar 2022 3:58 pm
rrcew wrote:
Wed, 16 Mar 2022 6:12 pm
heyy there ~ any returning crew applied here ?
hi! i'm a returning crew! went for medical on 3/3, second medical on 10/3, and still waiting for my call/letter. what about u?
Hey Gigi, I'm also a returning crew who went for medical on 10/3. I don't think they've started contacting returning crew yet so don't worry!

gigi11111
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 3:54 pm

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by gigi11111 » Tue, 29 Mar 2022 10:29 pm

Zaros wrote:
Tue, 29 Mar 2022 6:14 pm
gigi11111 wrote:
Tue, 29 Mar 2022 3:58 pm
rrcew wrote:
Wed, 16 Mar 2022 6:12 pm
heyy there ~ any returning crew applied here ?
hi! i'm a returning crew! went for medical on 3/3, second medical on 10/3, and still waiting for my call/letter. what about u?
Hey Gigi, I'm also a returning crew who went for medical on 10/3. I don't think they've started contacting returning crew yet so don't worry!
oh ok! didn't know that. hoping for good news!

abcdefghik
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 11:11 am

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by abcdefghik » Wed, 30 Mar 2022 11:16 am

hi! just checking usually how long does SIA gets back to you after the video interview? anyone who submitted last few weeks received any replies yet? :(

heilang
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed, 09 Mar 2022 3:13 am

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by heilang » Wed, 30 Mar 2022 12:31 pm

abcdefghik wrote:
Wed, 30 Mar 2022 11:16 am
hi! just checking usually how long does SIA gets back to you after the video interview? anyone who submitted last few weeks received any replies yet? :(
About a week :)

Happystar3
Member
Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri, 04 Mar 2022 10:05 pm

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by Happystar3 » Wed, 30 Mar 2022 4:26 pm

abcdefghik wrote:
Wed, 30 Mar 2022 11:16 am
hi! just checking usually how long does SIA gets back to you after the video interview? anyone who submitted last few weeks received any replies yet? :(
Hey May I know when is your due date for video interview?

Happystar3
Member
Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri, 04 Mar 2022 10:05 pm

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by Happystar3 » Wed, 30 Mar 2022 4:26 pm

abcdefghik wrote:
Wed, 30 Mar 2022 11:16 am
hi! just checking usually how long does SIA gets back to you after the video interview? anyone who submitted last few weeks received any replies yet? :(
Hey May I know when is your video interview due date?

etslx
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun, 20 Mar 2022 12:20 pm

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by etslx » Wed, 30 Mar 2022 4:54 pm

hey guys! went for medical on 17/3, received the golden call today and will be starting training on May 9 :) seems like they’ve started to call those who’ve indicated availability for May! hoping everyone hears back soon 🥰

abcdefghik
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 11:11 am

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by abcdefghik » Wed, 30 Mar 2022 5:14 pm

Happystar3 wrote:
Wed, 30 Mar 2022 4:26 pm
abcdefghik wrote:
Wed, 30 Mar 2022 11:16 am
hi! just checking usually how long does SIA gets back to you after the video interview? anyone who submitted last few weeks received any replies yet? :(
Hey May I know when is your video interview due date?
Mine was due on 27th March!

aljhhh
Member
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 2:55 pm

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by aljhhh » Wed, 30 Mar 2022 5:23 pm

hey! anybody in batch 08/22? starting on 26 April?

heilang
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed, 09 Mar 2022 3:13 am

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by heilang » Wed, 30 Mar 2022 5:26 pm

etslx wrote:
Wed, 30 Mar 2022 4:54 pm
hey guys! went for medical on 17/3, received the golden call today and will be starting training on May 9 :) seems like they’ve started to call those who’ve indicated availability for May! hoping everyone hears back soon 🥰
Happy for you!

I went on the same date as you and my availability was immediate. However I haven't receive any calls from them. I'm starting to think if there's something wrong with my medical. :(

etslx
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun, 20 Mar 2022 12:20 pm

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by etslx » Wed, 30 Mar 2022 6:59 pm

heilang wrote:
Wed, 30 Mar 2022 5:26 pm
I heard if you fail the medical, you'll receive a letter of rejection by post (letterbox). Not sure how true this info is! But if you haven't received anything, then most likely you passed... they're probably facing a logistics nightmare right now too. Don't worry too much about it! If the doctor who assessed you didn't point out any jarring issues, you should be fine :) all the best heilang!!!

etslx
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun, 20 Mar 2022 12:20 pm

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by etslx » Wed, 30 Mar 2022 10:00 pm

hey heilang! can't seem to directly reply to your post or your PM cuz my account has limited features :') but don't lose hope! i think they're receiving a really high volume of applications to process right now, so it'll take a while for sure. also, i heard that rejections will come in the form of a letter sent to your letterbox. not sure how true this is, but as long as you've not been contacted/received a letter yet, you shouldddd be safe :) did your doctor mention any anomalies during your medical? any issues would've been flagged out (except blood n urine test) and you would've been asked to go for a 2nd medical. if not, then all shld be good and its a waiting game... jiayou!!!

heilang
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed, 09 Mar 2022 3:13 am

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by heilang » Wed, 30 Mar 2022 11:55 pm

etslx wrote:
Wed, 30 Mar 2022 10:00 pm
hey heilang! can't seem to directly reply to your post or your PM cuz my account has limited features :') but don't lose hope! i think they're receiving a really high volume of applications to process right now, so it'll take a while for sure. also, i heard that rejections will come in the form of a letter sent to your letterbox. not sure how true this is, but as long as you've not been contacted/received a letter yet, you shouldddd be safe :) did your doctor mention any anomalies during your medical? any issues would've been flagged out (except blood n urine test) and you would've been asked to go for a 2nd medical. if not, then all shld be good and its a waiting game... jiayou!!!
I shall just wait out then. Thanks for the reply!
During documentation, I've told them my availability is immediate and there wasn't any abnormalities during my medical check up. The nurse told me that I had passed but I take their "passed" as completing the medical checkup that day. No letters from them too, I hope I won't receive one :')

Happystar3
Member
Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri, 04 Mar 2022 10:05 pm

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by Happystar3 » Thu, 31 Mar 2022 11:35 am

abcdefghik wrote:
Wed, 30 Mar 2022 5:14 pm
Happystar3 wrote:
Wed, 30 Mar 2022 4:26 pm
abcdefghik wrote:
Wed, 30 Mar 2022 11:16 am
hi! just checking usually how long does SIA gets back to you after the video interview? anyone who submitted last few weeks received any replies yet? :(
Hey May I know when is your video interview due date?
Mine was due on 27th March!
Mine also was 27th March and yet to receive anything. Anyone received?

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests