Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Post Reply
Happystar3
Member
Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri, 04 Mar 2022 10:05 pm

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by Happystar3 » Thu, 10 Mar 2022 4:01 am

Heilang, may I know when did you submit your video interview?

heilang
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed, 09 Mar 2022 3:13 am

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by heilang » Thu, 10 Mar 2022 3:57 pm

Feb 22!

aljhhh
Member
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 2:55 pm

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by aljhhh » Thu, 10 Mar 2022 4:35 pm

Hi! Just wondering if anybody here went for interviews in 2020 but only starting training now?

Happystar3
Member
Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri, 04 Mar 2022 10:05 pm

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by Happystar3 » Thu, 10 Mar 2022 4:52 pm

I also submitted video interview on 22/2 but haven’t get the email for final interview. I think I’m not shortlisted :???:

Happystar3
Member
Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri, 04 Mar 2022 10:05 pm

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by Happystar3 » Thu, 10 Mar 2022 5:09 pm

I have submitted my video interview, but my login profile review status still show “not submitted”. Anyone faced the same problem?

aljhhh
Member
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 2:55 pm

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by aljhhh » Thu, 10 Mar 2022 6:23 pm

Happystar3 wrote:
Thu, 10 Mar 2022 5:09 pm
I have submitted my video interview, but my login profile review status still show “not submitted”. Anyone faced the same problem?
did you receive an email saying that you have submitted your video interview?

Happystar3
Member
Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri, 04 Mar 2022 10:05 pm

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by Happystar3 » Thu, 10 Mar 2022 9:17 pm

Yep! I received the email saying I have submitted my video interview. But the review status still show “not submitted”

Happystar3
Member
Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri, 04 Mar 2022 10:05 pm

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by Happystar3 » Sat, 12 Mar 2022 7:52 am

Anyone received email go for final interview on 19 March 2022?

sanzw
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri, 04 Mar 2022 5:16 pm

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by sanzw » Sat, 12 Mar 2022 4:56 pm

hi those who went for the interview today, how was it? what rounds were there? :D

fresamocha
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 3:18 pm

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by fresamocha » Sat, 12 Mar 2022 8:08 pm

hi all~anyone here submitted video interview and waiting for final interview or have received invitation?
my status is: 'in review' .
will they put 'rejected' if i am not shortlisted for final?
thanks!!

marylissa
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat, 28 Dec 2019 4:23 pm

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by marylissa » Sun, 13 Mar 2022 12:14 am

aljhhh wrote:
Thu, 10 Mar 2022 4:35 pm
Hi! Just wondering if anybody here went for interviews in 2020 but only starting training now?
Hi! I went for interview in 2019 and have gone for grooming review couple weeks back and just got the acceptance email yesterday. Any chance u did too?

Happystar3
Member
Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri, 04 Mar 2022 10:05 pm

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by Happystar3 » Sun, 13 Mar 2022 6:43 am

Hi Fresamocha, I submitted my video interview 3weeks ago, still waiting for final interview invitation. But my status still show: “Not Submitted”.
I saw some of them submitted 2weeks ago already received the final interview invitations. So I think I’m not shortlisted. I just re-apply 3days ago again.
When did you submit you video interview? Btw I’m pass holder.
Last edited by Happystar3 on Sun, 13 Mar 2022 8:13 am, edited 4 times in total.

aljhhh
Member
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 2:55 pm

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by aljhhh » Sun, 13 Mar 2022 6:49 am

marylissa wrote:
Sun, 13 Mar 2022 12:14 am
aljhhh wrote:
Thu, 10 Mar 2022 4:35 pm
Hi! Just wondering if anybody here went for interviews in 2020 but only starting training now?
Hi! I went for interview in 2019 and have gone for grooming review couple weeks back and just got the acceptance email yesterday. Any chance u did too?
Hey yes! I’m starting on 26 apr, what about you?

avoc4do
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 10:25 am

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by avoc4do » Sun, 13 Mar 2022 10:29 am

Hi, anyone here went for the interview yesterday (12/03) and is scheduled for medical next week? :D

marylissa
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat, 28 Dec 2019 4:23 pm

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by marylissa » Sun, 13 Mar 2022 1:19 pm

aljhhh wrote:
Sun, 13 Mar 2022 6:49 am
marylissa wrote:
Sun, 13 Mar 2022 12:14 am
aljhhh wrote:
Thu, 10 Mar 2022 4:35 pm
Hi! Just wondering if anybody here went for interviews in 2020 but only starting training now?
Hi! I went for interview in 2019 and have gone for grooming review couple weeks back and just got the acceptance email yesterday. Any chance u did too?
Hey yes! I’m starting on 26 apr, what about you?
Oh! I’m starting on the 13th!

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests