Page 2142 of 2156

Re: SIA cabin crew

Posted: Sat, 07 Dec 2019 10:02 am
by hellokitty54321
Z1NN14 wrote:
Ash1994 wrote:
Thu, 05 Dec 2019 2:32 pm
Just received an email for second round interview on 14/12! Anyone else received??


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi I got the same date as you for round 2 interview.

The problem I’m facing right now is that I have a family commitment to attend to, so I’m not able to make it. Tried looking for a HR dept number to call to hopefully reschedule the interview but to no avail so I replied to that email instead.

I’m getting two groups of responses so far: a cousin who was an ex SQ girl told me to go for the interview and not attend the family commitment, since I might not get a chance again if I reject SIA. Another current SQ girl friend told me to go for the family commitment since family is important. Can always reapply and go for the next one. I’m also getting two types of impressions that SIA will be quite responsive and will allow reschedules, another told me that SIA is normally quite merciless in handling such issues.

What do you guys think?
If the family commitment is important, skip the interview. You can always reapply again. They interview by the masses

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk


Re: SIA cabin crew

Posted: Sat, 07 Dec 2019 11:08 am
by Z1NN14
hellokitty54321 wrote:
Sat, 07 Dec 2019 10:02 am
Z1NN14 wrote:
Ash1994 wrote:
Thu, 05 Dec 2019 2:32 pm
Just received an email for second round interview on 14/12! Anyone else received??


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi I got the same date as you for round 2 interview.

The problem I’m facing right now is that I have a family commitment to attend to, so I’m not able to make it. Tried looking for a HR dept number to call to hopefully reschedule the interview but to no avail so I replied to that email instead.

I’m getting two groups of responses so far: a cousin who was an ex SQ girl told me to go for the interview and not attend the family commitment, since I might not get a chance again if I reject SIA. Another current SQ girl friend told me to go for the family commitment since family is important. Can always reapply and go for the next one. I’m also getting two types of impressions that SIA will be quite responsive and will allow reschedules, another told me that SIA is normally quite merciless in handling such issues.

What do you guys think?
If the family commitment is important, skip the interview. You can always reapply again. They interview by the masses

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
I was planning to do this and my cousin told me it is quite difficult to get another chance once u reject SIA. So now I’m being torn by the mixed responses I got from different people.

Re: SIA cabin crew

Posted: Sun, 08 Dec 2019 10:55 am
by Zy97
Do y’all think I can pass my medical checkup with 25 degrees of scoliosis? I am being KIV for my gummy smile. And now I’m afraid of my scoliosis. My scoliosis was declared stable as of 2013 by KK hospital.

Re: SIA cabin crew

Posted: Sun, 08 Dec 2019 7:01 pm
by tellmemore
Zy97 wrote:
Sun, 08 Dec 2019 10:55 am
Do y’all think I can pass my medical checkup with 25 degrees of scoliosis? I am being KIV for my gummy smile. And now I’m afraid of my scoliosis. My scoliosis was declared stable as of 2013 by KK hospital.
The HR here in my country told me that you can clear your medical if your scoliosis is less than 10 degrees. 25 degrees seems a bit hard to pass the check/up. but you never now yeah until they tell u otherwise.

Re: SIA cabin crew

Posted: Sun, 08 Dec 2019 10:15 pm
by Zy97
tellmemore wrote:
Sun, 08 Dec 2019 7:01 pm
Zy97 wrote:
Sun, 08 Dec 2019 10:55 am
Do y’all think I can pass my medical checkup with 25 degrees of scoliosis? I am being KIV for my gummy smile. And now I’m afraid of my scoliosis. My scoliosis was declared stable as of 2013 by KK hospital.
The HR here in my country told me that you can clear your medical if your scoliosis is less than 10 degrees. 25 degrees seems a bit hard to pass the check/up. but you never now yeah until they tell u otherwise.
Yea. I’ll consult a chiropractor first to see if there’s any hope before the medical check up.

Re: SIA cabin crew

Posted: Mon, 09 Dec 2019 8:38 am
by nicloycy
Hey guys, for those who passed a video interview and got invited for the second round, would someone who has gone through this more recently please enlighten me as to what happens next? Like, what kind of set-up will be faced. Appreciate it!

Re: SIA cabin crew

Posted: Mon, 09 Dec 2019 10:49 pm
by mockxngjay
tellmemore wrote:
Wed, 04 Dec 2019 3:25 pm
anyone here the same?
Malaysian,
14 sept: interview in kl
17 sept: medical c/u.
20 Nov: received em passed medical c/u.
29 Nov: email stating that will be joining 3rd jan 2020.

still waiting for the contract and important details.
do message me :)
Hey, I have not received any response from SIA since my medical check up on 6th november. Will i get the call after I pass my medical check up or will they call me once the employment pass has been approved. Should i give them a call?

Re: SIA cabin crew

Posted: Tue, 10 Dec 2019 11:04 am
by siannnn
hey!! singaporean here stated w immediate effect, sharing my (long) timeline here (batch 05/20)

9 feb- submitted online interview application
28 feb- rcvd email for STC interview
9 mar- interview at STC
6 Jul- 1st review
12 oct- 2nd review
14 oct- medical
13 nov- received medical clearance
4 dec- rcvd start date
6 dec- rcvd signing date
9 jan- deed n contract signing
16 jan- commencement

ps: anyone with similar timeline/same batch/same signing date can pm me hehe

Re: SIA cabin crew

Posted: Tue, 10 Dec 2019 11:40 am
by Arroyyo
May I know your review is for what issues? Since I see it's about 3months period gap for both reviews?

siannnn wrote:
Tue, 10 Dec 2019 11:04 am
hey!! singaporean here stated w immediate effect, sharing my (long) timeline here (batch 05/20)

9 feb- submitted online interview application
28 feb- rcvd email for STC interview
9 mar- interview at STC
6 Jul- 1st review
12 oct- 2nd review
14 oct- medical
13 nov- received medical clearance
4 dec- rcvd start date
6 dec- rcvd signing date
9 jan- deed n contract signing
16 jan- commencement

ps: anyone with similar timeline/same batch/same signing date can pm me hehe

Re: SIA cabin crew

Posted: Tue, 10 Dec 2019 2:54 pm
by siannnn
Arroyyo wrote:May I know your review is for what issues? Since I see it's about 3months period gap for both reviews?

siannnn wrote:
Tue, 10 Dec 2019 11:04 am
hey!! singaporean here stated w immediate effect, sharing my (long) timeline here (batch 05/20)

9 feb- submitted online interview application
28 feb- rcvd email for STC interview
9 mar- interview at STC
6 Jul- 1st review
12 oct- 2nd review
14 oct- medical
13 nov- received medical clearance
4 dec- rcvd start date
6 dec- rcvd signing date
9 jan- deed n contract signing
16 jan- commencement

ps: anyone with similar timeline/same batch/same signing date can pm me hehe

was kiv-ed first time due to weight issues and second time for skin and (still) weight probs!

Re: SIA cabin crew

Posted: Tue, 10 Dec 2019 3:56 pm
by Ash1994
Hi do you know the bmi range they looking for?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: SIA cabin crew

Posted: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 2:28 pm
by unicornfluff
Ash1994 wrote:
Tue, 10 Dec 2019 3:56 pm
Hi do you know the bmi range they looking for?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
18-20 :)

Re: SIA cabin crew

Posted: Thu, 12 Dec 2019 12:03 am
by Ash1994
unicornfluff wrote:
Ash1994 wrote:
Tue, 10 Dec 2019 3:56 pm
Hi do you know the bmi range they looking for?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
18-20 :)
Oh no...); I’m 22.5 Guess I won’t make it


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: SIA cabin crew

Posted: Fri, 13 Dec 2019 1:25 pm
by aljhhh
Hi! Need some advice here, i emailed them to allow me an extension for the review date as my KIV is for weight and I have not hit it yet. However, they replied saying that they could only push my "final" review till january, but this is only my first review. Is it because of the extension, they take it as I have given up on my chance of a first review??

Re: SIA cabin crew

Posted: Sat, 14 Dec 2019 12:36 pm
by WaitingGame
Hello. I'm wondering if there's anyone here with the same timeline as me and still havent received their Medical review clearance email.

Malaysian,
14 sept: walk in interview in KL
2 Oct: medical check up

I dropped them an email but there's no reply until today.