Singapore Expats Forum
 

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
dancingstarz
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue, 30 Jul 2019 12:24 am

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by dancingstarz » Mon, 26 Aug 2019 1:03 pm

hi guys! does anyone know what the process timeline is usually like after getting the golden email?

helpmeplease94
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue, 27 Aug 2019 12:46 am

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by helpmeplease94 » Tue, 27 Aug 2019 12:54 am

Can anyone update me if you got in as a cabin crew while having red-green color deficiency??

dbpain
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu, 30 Aug 2018 1:14 am

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by dbpain » Wed, 28 Aug 2019 10:02 am

anyone did the online interview this end month(august) and received email for next interview? SG-Sept 7

zephyros
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed, 28 Aug 2019 3:32 pm

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by zephyros » Wed, 28 Aug 2019 3:35 pm

dbpain wrote:
Wed, 28 Aug 2019 10:02 am
anyone did the online interview this end month(august) and received email for next interview? SG-Sept 7
I did the online interview but have not received any email. Let me know if you have!

happyen
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed, 16 Jan 2019 10:20 am

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by happyen » Wed, 28 Aug 2019 8:00 pm

zephyros wrote:
Wed, 28 Aug 2019 3:35 pm
dbpain wrote:
Wed, 28 Aug 2019 10:02 am
anyone did the online interview this end month(august) and received email for next interview? SG-Sept 7
I did the online interview but have not received any email. Let me know if you have!
Me too, done the online interview and waiting for updates.

meepmeep
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu, 29 Aug 2019 8:40 pm

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by meepmeep » Thu, 29 Aug 2019 8:45 pm

Hi! I've done the digital interview and am still waiting for further updates! Have any of you guys received another email from them?

zephyros
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed, 28 Aug 2019 3:32 pm

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by zephyros » Thu, 29 Aug 2019 11:18 pm

meepmeep wrote:
Thu, 29 Aug 2019 8:45 pm
Hi! I've done the digital interview and am still waiting for further updates! Have any of you guys received another email from them?
Nope, not yet. Was yours for 7-sep too?

meepmeep
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu, 29 Aug 2019 8:40 pm

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by meepmeep » Thu, 29 Aug 2019 11:36 pm

zephyros wrote:
Thu, 29 Aug 2019 11:18 pm
meepmeep wrote:
Thu, 29 Aug 2019 8:45 pm
Hi! I've done the digital interview and am still waiting for further updates! Have any of you guys received another email from them?
Nope, not yet. Was yours for 7-sep too?
Yeap! Mine is for 7-Sep too :) I was reading back on this forum, it seems like the email will be mass sent and usually quite near to the second round of interview date (??? - am not too sure if the info i gathered is right hahaha). Let me know if y'all have!

zephyros
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed, 28 Aug 2019 3:32 pm

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by zephyros » Thu, 29 Aug 2019 11:48 pm

Ahh ok, I will give update if there's an update. Fingers crossed!

munchiess
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue, 13 Aug 2019 3:03 pm

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by munchiess » Sat, 31 Aug 2019 6:15 pm

munchiess wrote:
Tue, 13 Aug 2019 3:08 pm
Hi guys!

This is my timeline

Final interview 20 July 19
Medical 22 July 19

Waiting for email at the moment, anyone who went for 22 july medical received email alr?
Hi, just an update. I've received an email from Mary stating that I have passed my pre employment medical check and she will notify around mid September regarding my starting date.

lonelypetals
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat, 31 Aug 2019 6:30 pm

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by lonelypetals » Sat, 31 Aug 2019 6:34 pm

Hello everyone, good luck to all those that are still awaiting results! :)
Last edited by lonelypetals on Tue, 03 Sep 2019 9:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Siaf
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon, 02 Sep 2019 10:15 am

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by Siaf » Mon, 02 Sep 2019 10:19 am

Hi guys, anyone who went for medical on 29/7/2019 Received any updates?

zephyros
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed, 28 Aug 2019 3:32 pm

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by zephyros » Mon, 02 Sep 2019 11:45 am

I just got an email for round 2 at STC this saturday. Anybody else?

meepmeep
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu, 29 Aug 2019 8:40 pm

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by meepmeep » Mon, 02 Sep 2019 12:05 pm

zephyros wrote:
Mon, 02 Sep 2019 11:45 am
I just got an email for round 2 at STC this saturday. Anybody else?
Hi! I just received an email for round 2 at STC this sat too! :)

Jovin
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu, 22 Aug 2019 10:24 am

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by Jovin » Mon, 02 Sep 2019 12:56 pm

Hello guys, I went for 17 August 2019 interview and was told to come back for the next interview for my skin check. Saw some of you guys receive the email for this coming Saturday one but I haven’t. :(


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests