Singapore Expats Forum

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
jiayi9548

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby jiayi9548 » Wed, 17 Apr 2019 1:16 pm

fearless8989 wrote:Thanks Jiayi9548

I was wondering if you know if the medical is the only thing that can fail you from your application as a cabin crew? Or are there any factors that might cause you to fail your medical?

Hmm I never thought of that. But I think if you failed at medical then it must be something to do with your medical report that made them failed you?

jiayi9548

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby jiayi9548 » Wed, 17 Apr 2019 1:18 pm

fearless8989 wrote:Hi,

Just wondering if anyone here try for SIA again when if you failed your medical? As they won’t tell you the reason to why you fail your medical, I decided to go for a full body check up myself and if it’s minor problem, I would like to fix it and then go through the interview process but I am not sure if I will be “blocked” from the interview the next time round if I failed my medical.

Pls let me know if anyone faced a similar situation and if I still have another chance to go for an interview again. Appreciated much :)

https://siacabincrew.wordpress.com/2010 ... al-review/ I find this quite informative. You can have a look. :)