Singapore Expats Forum

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
jchng
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue, 26 Feb 2019

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby jchng » Fri, 08 Mar 2019 2:00 pm

Flowers21 wrote:
nrl_snh wrote:Hey!! Jchng,
I’ve gotten the golden call!
Hope all is good on your side!


Hi, can I ask when was your medical? (:
18th of March

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

jchng
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue, 26 Feb 2019

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby jchng » Fri, 08 Mar 2019 2:01 pm

jchng wrote:
Flowers21 wrote:
nrl_snh wrote:Hey!! Jchng,
I’ve gotten the golden call!
Hope all is good on your side!


Hi, can I ask when was your medical? (:
18th of March

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk
I mean Feb

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Flowers21
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri, 08 Mar 2019

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby Flowers21 » Fri, 08 Mar 2019 2:04 pm

jchng wrote:
jchng wrote:
Flowers21 wrote:
Hi, can I ask when was your medical? (:
18th of March

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk
I mean Feb

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk


Alright thank you! And congrats :)

nrl_snh
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed, 06 Mar 2019

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby nrl_snh » Fri, 08 Mar 2019 2:35 pm

Flowers21 wrote:
nrl_snh wrote:Hey!! Jchng,
I’ve gotten the golden call!
Hope all is good on your side!


Hi, can I ask when was your medical? (:



My interview was on the 16th Feb, medical on 19th feb :)

Flowers21
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri, 08 Mar 2019

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby Flowers21 » Fri, 08 Mar 2019 2:41 pm

nrl_snh wrote:
Flowers21 wrote:
nrl_snh wrote:Hey!! Jchng,
I’ve gotten the golden call!
Hope all is good on your side!


Hi, can I ask when was your medical? (:



My interview was on the 16th Feb, medical on 19th feb :)


I have yet to receive anything and I’m a little worry now. :( your stated availability was immediate??

jchng
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue, 26 Feb 2019

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby jchng » Fri, 08 Mar 2019 3:38 pm

Flowers21 wrote:
nrl_snh wrote:
Flowers21 wrote:
Hi, can I ask when was your medical? (:



My interview was on the 16th Feb, medical on 19th feb :)


I have yet to receive anything and I’m a little worry now. :( your stated availability was immediate??
Just give them another week!

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

wonderwoman93
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon, 25 Feb 2019

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby wonderwoman93 » Fri, 08 Mar 2019 4:22 pm

rubyyy wrote:
redvelvet1234 wrote:
rubyyy wrote:
I took an extra x ray on the day itself due to scoliosis :)


You should have been notified if you’ve passed the medical checkup within 1 month after your checkup tho! Even those who went for November got the call after 1 month to inform that they’ve passed. (Even for those who stated availability in March/April) Have you checked your email/letterbox?


oh no:( yea i've checked many times! but i have yet to receive anything...



have you got an update??? Even I am waiting for their response.

wonderwoman93
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon, 25 Feb 2019

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby wonderwoman93 » Fri, 08 Mar 2019 4:23 pm

rubyyy wrote:
redvelvet1234 wrote:
rubyyy wrote:
I took an extra x ray on the day itself due to scoliosis :)


You should have been notified if you’ve passed the medical checkup within 1 month after your checkup tho! Even those who went for November got the call after 1 month to inform that they’ve passed. (Even for those who stated availability in March/April) Have you checked your email/letterbox?


oh no:( yea i've checked many times! but i have yet to receive anything...



have you got an update??? Even I am waiting for their response.

wonderwoman93
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon, 25 Feb 2019

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby wonderwoman93 » Fri, 08 Mar 2019 4:28 pm

I gave my SIA Cabin crew interview in November. Then I gave my medical follow up in December but I still haven't got any update or mail from them. What do I do? Any clue is this negative?

yellowbellojello
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed, 27 Feb 2019

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby yellowbellojello » Mon, 11 Mar 2019 5:51 pm

nrl_snh wrote:Hey!! Jchng,
I’ve gotten the golden call!
Hope all is good on your side!


hi may i ask what’s your stated availability? :)

yellowbellojello
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed, 27 Feb 2019

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby yellowbellojello » Mon, 11 Mar 2019 5:52 pm

jchng wrote:
nrl_snh wrote:Hey!! Jchng,
I’ve gotten the golden call!
Hope all is good on your side!
Hello, just received my call too. Training will be on the 25th of March.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

hi may i ask what’s your stated availability? :)

wonderwoman93
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon, 25 Feb 2019

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby wonderwoman93 » Tue, 12 Mar 2019 11:04 pm

dd1993 wrote:
wonderwoman93 wrote:No. I am Indian.
Are you waiting as well for the final call/ email?
Iyess.. and havent heard anything ever since my med check .
But they said no news means good news..
Did they tell u that as well ?


Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

well few girls who were selected with me just got their joining mail weeks ago. So hopefully it is a positive sign for us. Have you got your joining date?

dd1993
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun, 24 Feb 2019

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby dd1993 » Tue, 12 Mar 2019 11:12 pm

Girls who selected with me havent get anything yet . Iyes i guess not for long right ? I mean its been 2 months


Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

wonderwoman93
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon, 25 Feb 2019

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby wonderwoman93 » Wed, 13 Mar 2019 12:38 am

dd1993 wrote:Girls who selected with me havent get anything yet . Iyes i guess not for long right ? I mean its been 2 months


Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I am waiting since December.

wonderwoman93
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon, 25 Feb 2019

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby wonderwoman93 » Wed, 13 Mar 2019 12:39 am

wonderwoman93 wrote:I gave my SIA Cabin crew interview in November. Then I gave my medical follow up in December but I still haven't got any update or mail from them. What do I do? Any clue is this negative?



I was available on immediate basis


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests