Page 2091 of 2106

Re: SIA cabin crew

Posted: Sun, 10 Feb 2019 11:52 am
by teh.0h
maidenblush wrote:
teh.0h wrote:
maidenblush wrote:Hello anyone going for the interview on 16 Feb? :)


Me!! My interview is at 2:30pm. Not confident cuz my BMI is 26. My friend in SQ said that for girls it is 23 and for males is 25. So I am a number off. Sigh.


Hello! Oh damn my interview timing is like really early in the morning. I think you should still just give it a try and it should be fine! Bc I had a friend who passed but BMI was low so they told her to gain weight. I feel like it might be the same case for me too. They’ll probably just KIV you?


Sigh IKR. I heard about KIV cases as well. I would think that gaining weight is easier than losing weight but with that being said my brother eats everything also never gain weight, and I drink water I also fat that kinda thing. But oh well. Everyone's bodies are different I guess. Good luck!!! :>

Re: SIA cabin crew

Posted: Sun, 10 Feb 2019 12:01 pm
by maidenblush
teh.0h wrote:
maidenblush wrote:
teh.0h wrote:
Me!! My interview is at 2:30pm. Not confident cuz my BMI is 26. My friend in SQ said that for girls it is 23 and for males is 25. So I am a number off. Sigh.


Hello! Oh damn my interview timing is like really early in the morning. I think you should still just give it a try and it should be fine! Bc I had a friend who passed but BMI was low so they told her to gain weight. I feel like it might be the same case for me too. They’ll probably just KIV you?


Sigh IKR. I heard about KIV cases as well. I would think that gaining weight is easier than losing weight but with that being said my brother eats everything also never gain weight, and I drink water I also fat that kinda thing. But oh well. Everyone's bodies are different I guess. Good luck!!! :>


Haha I get you. My body works the same as your brother >.< It’ll be fine, don’t worry too much. All the best to you too!!!! :)

Re: SIA cabin crew

Posted: Sun, 10 Feb 2019 1:02 pm
by OneLastChance
Hey! Does anyone know how many candidates will they take in every recruitment drive?

Re: SIA cabin crew

Posted: Sun, 10 Feb 2019 3:07 pm
by ssingh
Hey guys,

I went for the walk in interview in Sunway Hotel on 5th of Jan. I went for my medical checkup on 12th of Jan and got my email informing of my medical clearance on 24th of Jan. I submitted my documents required for the work permit application on 25th of Jan. Do you guys have an idea how long does it take for me to receive the golden call? My notice period is 2 months.

Re: SIA cabin crew

Posted: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 12:30 am
by Park.chaeyoung
maidenblush wrote:
Park.chaeyoung wrote:
maidenblush wrote:Hello anyone going for the interview on 16 Feb? :)


Congrats! When did you apply?


I applied on 7th and received an email on 9th for the interview. Did you apply online too?


Seem like it is bleak for me. I applied on the 4th. However, years ago, I failed my medical. So I think I might not get it anymore.

Re: SIA cabin crew

Posted: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 11:38 am
by j32
ssingh wrote:Hey guys,

I went for the walk in interview in Sunway Hotel on 5th of Jan. I went for my medical checkup on 12th of Jan and got my email informing of my medical clearance on 24th of Jan. I submitted my documents required for the work permit application on 25th of Jan. Do you guys have an idea how long does it take for me to receive the golden call? My notice period is 2 months.


Hello,
In your email they should have stated that it will take anywhere from 3 weeks to 2 months, but I think you’ll have to give it an extra week as well, considering it’s Chinese New Year last week.
Good luck!

Re: SIA cabin crew

Posted: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 6:37 pm
by Zaros
Anybody required to submit additional documents to STC on 13th Feb?

Re: SIA cabin crew

Posted: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 7:30 pm
by ssingh
j32 wrote:
ssingh wrote:Hey guys,

I went for the walk in interview in Sunway Hotel on 5th of Jan. I went for my medical checkup on 12th of Jan and got my email informing of my medical clearance on 24th of Jan. I submitted my documents required for the work permit application on 25th of Jan. Do you guys have an idea how long does it take for me to receive the golden call? My notice period is 2 months.


Hello,
In your email they should have stated that it will take anywhere from 3 weeks to 2 months, but I think you’ll have to give it an extra week as well, considering it’s Chinese New Year last week.
Good luck!


Hey there,

Thank you so much for your response. Will surely wait for the golden call :)

Best regards

Re: SIA cabin crew

Posted: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 3:18 pm
by Snmial
Zaros wrote:Hi! Anybody here passed the 26th Jan interview?



Hihi! I did! What about you? :D

Re: SIA cabin crew

Posted: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 3:19 pm
by Snmial
heyhoo wrote:hello! Anyone starting training on 6 March?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Hello! Just wondering when was your interview date and when did you receive the golden call?

Re: SIA cabin crew

Posted: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 3:20 pm
by Snmial
Hihi! Did anyone went for the interview on the 26th of January and passed all rounds?

Re: SIA cabin crew

Posted: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 3:22 pm
by heyhoo
Snmial wrote:
heyhoo wrote:hello! Anyone starting training on 6 March?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Hello! Just wondering when was your interview date and when did you receive the golden call?


Hey! My interview was on 8 December and I got the call on 1st Feb.

Re: SIA cabin crew

Posted: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 3:23 pm
by G666ia
Hello! Anyone from the 5th jan interview still waiting for calls?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: SIA cabin crew

Posted: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 3:25 pm
by Snmial
heyhoo wrote:
Snmial wrote:
heyhoo wrote:hello! Anyone starting training on 6 March?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Hello! Just wondering when was your interview date and when did you receive the golden call?


Hey! My interview was on 8 December and I got the call on 1st Feb.


Thanks for the reply! Congrats. Im still waiting for my call hahaha

Re: SIA cabin crew

Posted: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 3:28 pm
by icemilobeng
Snmial wrote:
heyhoo wrote:
Snmial wrote:
Hello! Just wondering when was your interview date and when did you receive the golden call?


Hey! My interview was on 8 December and I got the call on 1st Feb.


Thanks for the reply! Congrats. Im still waiting for my call hahaha


What's your availability?