Singapore Expats Forum

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Melanielee9115
Member
Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat, 18 Aug 2018

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby Melanielee9115 » Fri, 24 Aug 2018 12:32 pm

Raj89 wrote:
Melanielee9115 wrote:
Raj89 wrote:

Heyya Melanielee9115
I
here is my timeline:

Interview: 10 Mar (Malaysia)
Medical: 26 Jun (Malaysia)
Submit documents for working permit: 11 Jul (via email)

I stated my availibility for 10 Sept onwards.

Currently waiting on MoM’s decision for my working permit.

Whats your timeline like ?



Oh okay got it!

Mine’s

11aug walk in interview @ pullman kl. filled up employment pass forms on the same day. Submitted educational certs and identification docs on the same day

13aug medical (kl)

Now waiting..... i know its too early to be stressing out haha


Heyya Melanielee9115,

Ah you kinda just did your medical. Hopefully they’ll get back to you by next week :).

I too submitted all my documents for the work permit application right after my interview on 10-Mar.

However, upon receiving the results of my medical check up (11-Jul), I was ask to resubmit clear copies of my documents again (via e-mail) for my work permit application.

Currently waiting for the result of my work permit application.


Ahh hope they get back to me soon and its not a rejection letter! hahaha. Oh submit via email is okay... i can do that...

Teddyb3ar
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri, 24 Aug 2018

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby Teddyb3ar » Fri, 24 Aug 2018 12:37 pm

Hi all, does anyone know if i can get in SIA with a D7 for my olevel english?? :))
*I got KIV for my braces at the kebaya & skincheck round!!

User avatar
weixian0705
Regular
Regular
Posts: 75
Joined: Sun, 27 May 2018

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby weixian0705 » Fri, 24 Aug 2018 3:18 pm

Hi, May I know normally how long to know that whether my medical pass or fail? Btw I did my medical in Singapore yesterday. Normally they will send u a letter or email if fail in medical round?

Melanielee9115
Member
Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat, 18 Aug 2018

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby Melanielee9115 » Fri, 24 Aug 2018 4:13 pm

weixian0705 wrote:Hi, May I know normally how long to know that whether my medical pass or fail? Btw I did my medical in Singapore yesterday. Normally they will send u a letter or email if fail in medical round?



Not too sure. U interview in sg? Ure a singaporean?

Poiuy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri, 24 Aug 2018

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby Poiuy » Fri, 24 Aug 2018 5:49 pm

Hey hey! Is anyone going tml?

User avatar
weixian0705
Regular
Regular
Posts: 75
Joined: Sun, 27 May 2018

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby weixian0705 » Fri, 24 Aug 2018 6:12 pm

Melanielee9115 wrote:
weixian0705 wrote:Hi, May I know normally how long to know that whether my medical pass or fail? Btw I did my medical in Singapore yesterday. Normally they will send u a letter or email if fail in medical round?



Not too sure. U interview in sg? Ure a singaporean?


Nope, I am a Malaysian. I had my interview in KL.

Raj89
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon, 20 Aug 2018

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby Raj89 » Fri, 24 Aug 2018 6:28 pm

weixian0705 wrote:
Melanielee9115 wrote:
weixian0705 wrote:Hi, May I know normally how long to know that whether my medical pass or fail? Btw I did my medical in Singapore yesterday. Normally they will send u a letter or email if fail in medical round?



Not too sure. U interview in sg? Ure a singaporean?


Nope, I am a Malaysian. I had my interview in KL.



Heyya weixian0705,

From past posts I think it takes roughly 2 weeks for SIA to get back to a candidate regarding the medical check up result.

I was informed via email regarding the results for my medical check up.

Im guessing they’d e-mail the candidate the results?

Melanielee9115
Member
Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat, 18 Aug 2018

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby Melanielee9115 » Fri, 24 Aug 2018 6:35 pm

weixian0705 wrote:
Melanielee9115 wrote:
weixian0705 wrote:Hi, May I know normally how long to know that whether my medical pass or fail? Btw I did my medical in Singapore yesterday. Normally they will send u a letter or email if fail in medical round?



Not too sure. U interview in sg? Ure a singaporean?


Nope, I am a Malaysian. I had my interview in KL.


When was ur interview?

Melanielee9115
Member
Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat, 18 Aug 2018

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby Melanielee9115 » Fri, 24 Aug 2018 6:36 pm

Raj89 wrote:
weixian0705 wrote:
Melanielee9115 wrote:

Not too sure. U interview in sg? Ure a singaporean?


Nope, I am a Malaysian. I had my interview in KL.



Heyya weixian0705,

From past posts I think it takes roughly 2 weeks for SIA to get back to a candidate regarding the medical check up result.

I was informed via email regarding the results for my medical check up.

Im guessing they’d e-mail the candidate the results?


Wowow!!! Thanks so much for ur info.. can have a lil peace of mind haha :)

User avatar
weixian0705
Regular
Regular
Posts: 75
Joined: Sun, 27 May 2018

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby weixian0705 » Fri, 24 Aug 2018 7:09 pm

Melanielee9115 wrote:
weixian0705 wrote:
Melanielee9115 wrote:

Not too sure. U interview in sg? Ure a singaporean?


Nope, I am a Malaysian. I had my interview in KL.


When was ur interview?


Hi, I had my interview on 26th of May. :)

Hahan
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue, 14 Aug 2018

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby Hahan » Sat, 25 Aug 2018 9:13 am

ZY723 wrote:
Hahan wrote:
ZY723 wrote:
I was suggested to do in SG instead cos I'm from JB and yet to receive the email to ask me to do the medical check up..


Hi! Yes, I’m still waiting for it...


hope keep each other posted! :)


Still waiting..

aspringCC
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon, 30 Jul 2018

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby aspringCC » Sat, 25 Aug 2018 11:47 pm

Is anyone going for medical on Monday?

Melanielee9115
Member
Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat, 18 Aug 2018

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby Melanielee9115 » Sun, 26 Aug 2018 9:07 am

Hmm i have a question.

If they call u for medical in sg after passing KL medical. Does it mean u are halfway there? Should u resign and move to sg and wait for the result, or to be safe, go sg medical, come back and work, wait for email/call thennnn tender?

User avatar
weixian0705
Regular
Regular
Posts: 75
Joined: Sun, 27 May 2018

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby weixian0705 » Sun, 26 Aug 2018 1:00 pm

Melanielee9115 wrote:Hmm i have a question.

If they call u for medical in sg after passing KL medical. Does it mean u are halfway there? Should u resign and move to sg and wait for the result, or to be safe, go sg medical, come back and work, wait for email/call thennnn tender?


Please do not resign first. One my fren passed her medical in msia, but failed her medical in Singapore. And the reason she failed was confidential.

Melanielee9115
Member
Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat, 18 Aug 2018

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby Melanielee9115 » Sun, 26 Aug 2018 4:20 pm

weixian0705 wrote:
Melanielee9115 wrote:Hmm i have a question.

If they call u for medical in sg after passing KL medical. Does it mean u are halfway there? Should u resign and move to sg and wait for the result, or to be safe, go sg medical, come back and work, wait for email/call thennnn tender?


Please do not resign first. One my fren passed her medical in msia, but failed her medical in Singapore. And the reason she failed was confidential.
u


Ohhhhh myyy.... okoo got it


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest