Singapore Expats Forum

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Aviationgeek5210
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed, 21 Mar 2018

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby Aviationgeek5210 » Thu, 12 Apr 2018 7:09 am

Aviationgeek5210 wrote:
rainbowskies wrote:Anyone joining the 24th May batch?
I'm looking for batch mates and room rentals :D


Property—-Guru room rentals around Simei,pasir Ris and tampinese that are near Airport .. Simei is the best because it’s near Sia training college .

bubu95
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu, 12 Apr 2018

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby bubu95 » Thu, 12 Apr 2018 2:28 pm

Hello.

I passed all round till Keyaba stage where i had to come back for KIV on 7/4 due to my ear piercings!
I made it and went for the medical check up on 9/4. 10/4 i went to STC to submit my remaining documents!

I stated "immediate" for my notice period.
Has anyone receive the golden call yet for their medical check up on 9/4, 10/4??? :( :(

Rvrvrv
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri, 13 Apr 2018

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby Rvrvrv » Fri, 13 Apr 2018 5:03 pm

inoshikero wrote:
inoshikero wrote:
sheepsheep wrote:
YES!!! Urgh... I can’t wait! ooopsie haha! Let’s keep this convo updated ok! Let me know when you’ve receive your call! Hehe


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


yesyes! Let's update here if we got any good news!!


Hi! They called me this morning on my starting date! I’m starting on 15 May! I sent them an email ytd to remind them! :)


Hello dear! May I know which email address did you send to?
I went for the 10th March interview and passed all rounds, but got KIV-ed for my skin (pimples) then :( Was told that they’ll email me after 1-2 months to attend the KIV review, and if I don’t receive any email after one month I can email HR (human resource) to ask for details of the review. However, I can’t find their email address anywhere!
Need help :( thank you!

bubu95
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu, 12 Apr 2018

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby bubu95 » Fri, 13 Apr 2018 5:07 pm

JUST an update!
Ive received the call and im starting my training on the 2nd May.

Interview Date: 3/3/2018
KIV: 7/4/2018
Medical Check up: 9/4/2018
Submission Of Documents: 10/4/2018

Received Golden Call: 13/4/2018.

Goodluck!!!!

Rvrvrv
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri, 13 Apr 2018

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby Rvrvrv » Fri, 13 Apr 2018 5:17 pm

bubu95 wrote:JUST an update!
Ive received the call and im starting my training on the 2nd May.

Interview Date: 3/3/2018
KIV: 7/4/2018
Medical Check up: 9/4/2018
Submission Of Documents: 10/4/2018

Received Golden Call: 13/4/2018.

Goodluck!!!!
bubu95 wrote:JUST an update!
Ive received the call and im starting my training on the 2nd May.

Interview Date: 3/3/2018
KIV: 7/4/2018
Medical Check up: 9/4/2018
Submission Of Documents: 10/4/2018

Received Golden Call: 13/4/2018.

Goodluck!!!!


Hello dear, congratulations!! :)
May I know when did you receive the email notifying you regarding your KIV review? And from which email address was it sent?
I’m still waiting for them to contact me regarding my KIV check T_T
Congrats again & have fun training!!

fanziepie
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun, 08 Apr 2018

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby fanziepie » Fri, 13 Apr 2018 11:14 pm

kessibees wrote:
fanziepie wrote:
kessibees wrote:
Alright thanks so much babe! Hopefully good news come soon! I got a feeling it might be due to my availability since I am waiting for my official graduation.. BUT ALL THE BEST FOR TRAINING!


Hello @kessibees!! Don't worry too much about your results, because I waited pretty long for it. I went for interview in mid December, medical in January, then i got my call a couple of days ago! Can't believe it's been 3 months+ since the interview.. I am starting after my official graduation from poly, maybe thats the reason they got back to me late. Nonetheless, all the best to you!


Oh thank you! I am also waiting for my official graduation in May but I did told her I am ok to start whenever. I am still waiting for a call. May I know from you what procedure will happen after she calls you and notify of your training date?


She basically told me that she will send me an email soon and I received the email a couple of days ago. Theres information on the grooming standards, contract signing details, as well as what to wear/where to go report for work on the very first day! :)

Aviationgeek5210
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed, 21 Mar 2018

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby Aviationgeek5210 » Fri, 13 Apr 2018 11:22 pm

fanziepie wrote:
kessibees wrote:
fanziepie wrote:
Hello @kessibees!! Don't worry too much about your results, because I waited pretty long for it. I went for interview in mid December, medical in January, then i got my call a couple of days ago! Can't believe it's been 3 months+ since the interview.. I am starting after my official graduation from poly, maybe thats the reason they got back to me late. Nonetheless, all the best to you!


Oh thank you! I am also waiting for my official graduation in May but I did told her I am ok to start whenever. I am still waiting for a call. May I know from you what procedure will happen after she calls you and notify of your training date?


She basically told me that she will send me an email soon and I received the email a couple of days ago. Theres information on the grooming standards, contract signing details, as well as what to wear/where to go report for work on the very first day! :)




When is your training date ?

bubu95
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu, 12 Apr 2018

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby bubu95 » Sat, 14 Apr 2018 3:17 pm

Rvrvrv wrote:
bubu95 wrote:JUST an update!
Ive received the call and im starting my training on the 2nd May.

Interview Date: 3/3/2018
KIV: 7/4/2018
Medical Check up: 9/4/2018
Submission Of Documents: 10/4/2018

Received Golden Call: 13/4/2018.

Goodluck!!!!
bubu95 wrote:JUST an update!
Ive received the call and im starting my training on the 2nd May.

Interview Date: 3/3/2018
KIV: 7/4/2018
Medical Check up: 9/4/2018
Submission Of Documents: 10/4/2018

Received Golden Call: 13/4/2018.

Goodluck!!!!


Hello dear, congratulations!! :)
May I know when did you receive the email notifying you regarding your KIV review? And from which email address was it sent?
I’m still waiting for the

J to contact me regarding my KIV check T_T
Congrats again & have fun training!!



Thank you!!!!
Actually I exchanged a contact w a girl.
She was KIV due to her weight.
And we agreed to update each other once either one of us receive the KIV email.
She received and I didn’t!!!!
She received on the 3th or 4th April to come back for KIV on the 7th April.

And she quickly informed me.
They did missed out on my KIV!!!!
Because of her I emailed them and they asked me to come on the 7th April as well
Hehe. Imagine without knowing her! I won’t be able to pass so soon.



Th

bubu95
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu, 12 Apr 2018

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby bubu95 » Sat, 14 Apr 2018 3:22 pm

Rvrvrv wrote:
bubu95 wrote:JUST an update!
Ive received the call and im starting my training on the 2nd May.

Interview Date: 3/3/2018
KIV: 7/4/2018
Medical Check up: 9/4/2018
Submission Of Documents: 10/4/2018

Received Golden Call: 13/4/2018.

Goodluck!!!!
bubu95 wrote:JUST an update!
Ive received the call and im starting my training on the 2nd May.

Interview Date: 3/3/2018
KIV: 7/4/2018
Medical Check up: 9/4/2018
Submission Of Documents: 10/4/2018

Received Golden Call: 13/4/2018.

Goodluck!!!!


Hello dear, congratulations!! :)
May I know when did you receive the email notifying you regarding your KIV review? And from which email address was it sent?
I’m still waiting for them to contact me regarding my KIV check T_T
Congrats again & have fun training!!



This is the email!!!!
Last edited by bubu95 on Sun, 15 Apr 2018 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

bubu95
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu, 12 Apr 2018

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby bubu95 » Sat, 14 Apr 2018 10:54 pm

bubu95 wrote:
Rvrvrv wrote:
bubu95 wrote:JUST an update!
Ive received the call and im starting my training on the 2nd May.

Interview Date: 3/3/2018
KIV: 7/4/2018
Medical Check up: 9/4/2018
Submission Of Documents: 10/4/2018

Received Golden Call: 13/4/2018.

Goodluck!!!!
bubu95 wrote:JUST an update!
Ive received the call and im starting my training on the 2nd May.

Interview Date: 3/3/2018
KIV: 7/4/2018
Medical Check up: 9/4/2018
Submission Of Documents: 10/4/2018

Received Golden Call: 13/4/2018.

Goodluck!!!!

chubs7
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat, 14 Apr 2018

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby chubs7 » Sat, 14 Apr 2018 11:40 pm

Hi! Anybody who went for the 7th April interview, medical on the 10th and got the golden call already?

Pinksoda
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon, 16 Apr 2018

SIA cabin crew

Postby Pinksoda » Mon, 16 Apr 2018 5:25 pm

Hello!
may I know anyone went for
- interview on the 7/4/2018
- medical check up on the 9/4/2018
- currently employed and need one month notice to quit current job to join sq.

Anyone have the same situation as me before or got a call from the SQ HR already?

I'm still waiting for her call thou :(

Thanks

chubs7
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat, 14 Apr 2018

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby chubs7 » Tue, 17 Apr 2018 1:48 pm

Pinksoda wrote:Hello!
may I know anyone went for
- interview on the 7/4/2018
- medical check up on the 9/4/2018
- currently employed and need one month notice to quit current job to join sq.

Anyone have the same situation as me before or got a call from the SQ HR already?

I'm still waiting for her call thou :(

Thanks


I went for the medical on 10th but still waiting for the call too!

Pinksoda
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon, 16 Apr 2018

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby Pinksoda » Tue, 17 Apr 2018 3:09 pm

chubs7 wrote:
Pinksoda wrote:Hello!
may I know anyone went for
- interview on the 7/4/2018
- medical check up on the 9/4/2018
- currently employed and need one month notice to quit current job to join sq.

Anyone have the same situation as me before or got a call from the SQ HR already?

I'm still waiting for her call thou :(

Thanks


I went for the medical on 10th but still waiting for the call too!


Ahh I see! May I know what did you state your availability to them?

chubs7
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat, 14 Apr 2018

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby chubs7 » Tue, 17 Apr 2018 3:49 pm

Pinksoda wrote:
chubs7 wrote:
Pinksoda wrote:Hello!
may I know anyone went for
- interview on the 7/4/2018
- medical check up on the 9/4/2018
- currently employed and need one month notice to quit current job to join sq.

Anyone have the same situation as me before or got a call from the SQ HR already?

I'm still waiting for her call thou :(

Thanks


I went for the medical on 10th but still waiting for the call too!


Ahh I see! May I know what did you state your availability to them?


I actually stated August, but during the medical they said my spine was not exactly very straight so i'm not sure if i'll pass either. :/ You?


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest