Singapore Expats Forum

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
inoshikero
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed, 19 Jul 2017

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby inoshikero » Wed, 14 Mar 2018 11:44 pm

geoffreymogeogeo wrote:Hi !

Anyone declared for - "fractured limbs - got hospitalised but completely healed and function years ago" - at the medical, doctor said should be ok, yet faced rejection at the end ?



hi! not advisable to declare if u have already recovered, otherwise they will require alot of checks and documents from u during medical. u may declare but at ur own risk!

geoffreymogeogeo
Member
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed, 13 Dec 2017

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby geoffreymogeogeo » Thu, 15 Mar 2018 12:34 am

inoshikero wrote:
geoffreymogeogeo wrote:Hi !

Anyone declared for - "fractured limbs - got hospitalised but completely healed and function years ago" - at the medical, doctor said should be ok, yet faced rejection at the end ?



hi! not advisable to declare if u have already recovered, otherwise they will require alot of checks and documents from u during medical. u may declare but at ur own risk!


dammit ! too late ! i declared at the medical, because during the skin check, they were holding onto my past hospitalization record, which i did not submit, which i think they pluck it out via NRIC. So I knew I couldn't lie. argh

inoshikero
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed, 19 Jul 2017

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby inoshikero » Thu, 15 Mar 2018 8:21 am

geoffreymogeogeo wrote:
inoshikero wrote:
geoffreymogeogeo wrote:Hi !

Anyone declared for - "fractured limbs - got hospitalised but completely healed and function years ago" - at the medical, doctor said should be ok, yet faced rejection at the end ?



hi! not advisable to declare if u have already recovered, otherwise they will require alot of checks and documents from u during medical. u may declare but at ur own risk!


dammit ! too late ! i declared at the medical, because during the skin check, they were holding onto my past hospitalization record, which i did not submit, which i think they pluck it out via NRIC. So I knew I couldn't lie. argh


Did they schedule you for additional X-rays? Otherwise I think it’s fine! Don’t worry!

geoffreymogeogeo
Member
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed, 13 Dec 2017

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby geoffreymogeogeo » Thu, 15 Mar 2018 2:04 pm

inoshikero wrote:
geoffreymogeogeo wrote:
inoshikero wrote:

hi! not advisable to declare if u have already recovered, otherwise they will require alot of checks and documents from u during medical. u may declare but at ur own risk!


dammit ! too late ! i declared at the medical, because during the skin check, they were holding onto my past hospitalization record, which i did not submit, which i think they pluck it out via NRIC. So I knew I couldn't lie. argh


Did they schedule you for additional X-rays? Otherwise I think it’s fine! Don’t worry!


yet to inform me of anything; but some of the people i went medical with, they received their golden calls already.

Fuzzywuzzy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue, 03 Oct 2017

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby Fuzzywuzzy » Thu, 15 Mar 2018 3:08 pm

geoffreymogeogeo wrote:
inoshikero wrote:
geoffreymogeogeo wrote:
dammit ! too late ! i declared at the medical, because during the skin check, they were holding onto my past hospitalization record, which i did not submit, which i think they pluck it out via NRIC. So I knew I couldn't lie. argh


Did they schedule you for additional X-rays? Otherwise I think it’s fine! Don’t worry!


yet to inform me of anything; but some of the people i went medical with, they received their golden calls already.


When was ur medical?

geoffreymogeogeo
Member
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed, 13 Dec 2017

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby geoffreymogeogeo » Thu, 15 Mar 2018 3:10 pm

Fuzzywuzzy wrote:
geoffreymogeogeo wrote:
inoshikero wrote:
Did they schedule you for additional X-rays? Otherwise I think it’s fine! Don’t worry!


yet to inform me of anything; but some of the people i went medical with, they received their golden calls already.


When was ur medical?


12th. But some had medical on that day, already received calls. Not kidding.

inoshikero
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed, 19 Jul 2017

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby inoshikero » Thu, 15 Mar 2018 6:58 pm

geoffreymogeogeo wrote:
Fuzzywuzzy wrote:
geoffreymogeogeo wrote:
yet to inform me of anything; but some of the people i went medical with, they received their golden calls already.


When was ur medical?


When is your availability? If they didn’t call you for a second review most of the time should be fine! Yes my friend also received his call today :(




12th. But some had medical on that day, already received calls. Not kidding.

geoffreymogeogeo
Member
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed, 13 Dec 2017

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby geoffreymogeogeo » Fri, 16 Mar 2018 9:12 am

inoshikero wrote:
geoffreymogeogeo wrote:
Fuzzywuzzy wrote:
When was ur medical?


When is your availability? If they didn’t call you for a second review most of the time should be fine! Yes my friend also received his call today :(




12th. But some had medical on that day, already received calls. Not kidding.


hey ! I can't see your reply

inoshikero
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed, 19 Jul 2017

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby inoshikero » Fri, 16 Mar 2018 12:22 pm

geoffreymogeogeo wrote:
inoshikero wrote:
geoffreymogeogeo wrote:
When is your availability? If they didn’t call you for a second review most of the time should be fine! Yes my friend also received his call today :(




12th. But some had medical on that day, already received calls. Not kidding.


hey ! I can't see your reply


Haha it was hidden inside your message! When is your availability? If they didn’t call you for a second review most of the time should be fine! Yes my friend also received his call today :(

redvelvet1234
Member
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue, 23 Jan 2018

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby redvelvet1234 » Fri, 16 Mar 2018 12:28 pm

Hello! Is anyone starting training on 16 April? :)

geoffreymogeogeo
Member
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed, 13 Dec 2017

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby geoffreymogeogeo » Fri, 16 Mar 2018 3:46 pm

inoshikero wrote:
geoffreymogeogeo wrote:
inoshikero wrote:


hey ! I can't see your reply


Haha it was hidden inside your message! When is your availability? If they didn’t call you for a second review most of the time should be fine! Yes my friend also received his call today :(


my availability was immediate ):

inoshikero
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed, 19 Jul 2017

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby inoshikero » Fri, 16 Mar 2018 5:54 pm

geoffreymogeogeo wrote:
inoshikero wrote:
geoffreymogeogeo wrote:
hey ! I can't see your reply


Haha it was hidden inside your message! When is your availability? If they didn’t call you for a second review most of the time should be fine! Yes my friend also received his call today :(


my availability was immediate ):


did u receive any miss call from the clinic? the number should end with xxxx5000, Otherwise, i think its pending for SIA whether they want to accept you. If the doctor did not ask you for any Xray i guess its fine? Good luck!

jessi.ca
Member
Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu, 05 Jan 2017

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby jessi.ca » Tue, 20 Mar 2018 12:44 pm

Hi, any ladies went for the medical on 5th/6th March have yet receive any call or email? I stated my availability as immediate... [-o<

redvelvet1234
Member
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue, 23 Jan 2018

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby redvelvet1234 » Tue, 20 Mar 2018 12:52 pm

jessi.ca wrote:Hi, any ladies went for the medical on 5th/6th March have yet receive any call or email? I stated my availability as immediate... [-o<


Did you go for any extra checks?

jessi.ca
Member
Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu, 05 Jan 2017

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby jessi.ca » Tue, 20 Mar 2018 1:22 pm

redvelvet1234 wrote:
jessi.ca wrote:Hi, any ladies went for the medical on 5th/6th March have yet receive any call or email? I stated my availability as immediate... [-o<


Did you go for any extra checks?


Nope. No calls or letters on anything ever since the medical.


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests