Singapore Expats Forum

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Elizxy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu, 19 Oct 2017

Re: 18 Nov Walk in Interview

Postby Elizxy » Tue, 28 Nov 2017 8:54 pm

hopefulgirlgirl wrote:hi! Does anyone whats the soonest you will receive the letter lets say if you are rejected? They will send after one month or anytime before that one month phase?


Heard that rejection letter will be 1-2 weeks. So if you don't receive any letter after 2 weeks you're probably safe? I'm also waiting for medical, from nov interview! (:

hopefulgirlgirl
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue, 28 Nov 2017

Re: 18 Nov Walk in Interview

Postby hopefulgirlgirl » Tue, 28 Nov 2017 10:15 pm

Elizxy wrote:
hopefulgirlgirl wrote:hi! Does anyone whats the soonest you will receive the letter lets say if you are rejected? They will send after one month or anytime before that one month phase?


Heard that rejection letter will be 1-2 weeks. So if you don't receive any letter after 2 weeks you're probably safe? I'm also waiting for medical, from nov interview! (:


uhhhh haha i see. 2 weeks from your medical day? And what time was your interview at STC? :)

excitedtofly_1
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu, 30 Nov 2017

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby excitedtofly_1 » Thu, 30 Nov 2017 9:09 am

Hi there, anyone starting training on the 23rd of Jan?:)

panelement
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed, 02 Aug 2017

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby panelement » Fri, 01 Dec 2017 4:18 pm

wonderwoman92 wrote:Hi, has anyone gotten their training dates?


Hi! Have you gotten your dates?
I went down to submit all my docs 3 weeks ago and was told that she will emailed me starting date by end of the week. but its been 2weeks since and I havent heard from her :/

wonderwoman92
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri, 29 Sep 2017

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby wonderwoman92 » Sat, 02 Dec 2017 10:36 am

panelement wrote:
wonderwoman92 wrote:Hi, has anyone gotten their training dates?


Hi! Have you gotten your dates?
I went down to submit all my docs 3 weeks ago and was told that she will emailed me starting date by end of the week. but its been 2weeks since and I havent heard from her :/

hi! yes i have actually. Which interview date did u attend? I presume they go based on the date of interview. They probably need some time to call all the shortlisted applicants as well to update them on the training date so don't worry too much about it!

panelement
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed, 02 Aug 2017

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby panelement » Mon, 04 Dec 2017 10:33 am

wonderwoman92 wrote:
panelement wrote:
wonderwoman92 wrote:Hi, has anyone gotten their training dates?


Hi! Have you gotten your dates?
I went down to submit all my docs 3 weeks ago and was told that she will emailed me starting date by end of the week. but its been 2weeks since and I havent heard from her :/

hi! yes i have actually. Which interview date did u attend? I presume they go based on the date of interview. They probably need some time to call all the shortlisted applicants as well to update them on the training date so don't worry too much about it!


I went way back in July actually! But im holding thai passport although grow up in SG so I have to go interview in BKK. After they know I'm residing in SG, she emailed me to go down submit all the docs.

Congrats btw!! :) When are you starting? anddd did she email or call you to let you know the starting date after you submitted the documents?

wonderwoman92
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri, 29 Sep 2017

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby wonderwoman92 » Mon, 04 Dec 2017 10:44 am

panelement wrote:
wonderwoman92 wrote:
panelement wrote:
Hi! Have you gotten your dates?
I went down to submit all my docs 3 weeks ago and was told that she will emailed me starting date by end of the week. but its been 2weeks since and I havent heard from her :/

hi! yes i have actually. Which interview date did u attend? I presume they go based on the date of interview. They probably need some time to call all the shortlisted applicants as well to update them on the training date so don't worry too much about it!


I went way back in July actually! But im holding thai passport although grow up in SG so I have to go interview in BKK. After they know I'm residing in SG, she emailed me to go down submit all the docs.

Congrats btw!! :) When are you starting? anddd did she email or call you to let you know the starting date after you submitted the documents?


Thank you! I'm actually starting in Jan:) if you are holding on to a thai passport, they probably would have to apply for an employment pass before you commence. this can take up to a couple of months. she called me to inform me about my start date and mentioned that she would follow up with an email regarding the bond signing date which should be in early Jan. good luck! hope you get ur call soon:)

panelement
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed, 02 Aug 2017

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby panelement » Mon, 04 Dec 2017 10:48 am

wonderwoman92 wrote:
panelement wrote:
wonderwoman92 wrote:hi! yes i have actually. Which interview date did u attend? I presume they go based on the date of interview. They probably need some time to call all the shortlisted applicants as well to update them on the training date so don't worry too much about it!


I went way back in July actually! But im holding thai passport although grow up in SG so I have to go interview in BKK. After they know I'm residing in SG, she emailed me to go down submit all the docs.

Congrats btw!! :) When are you starting? anddd did she email or call you to let you know the starting date after you submitted the documents?


Thank you! I'm actually starting in Jan:) if you are holding on to a thai passport, they probably would have to apply for an employment pass before you commence. this can take up to a couple of months. she called me to inform me about my start date and mentioned that she would follow up with an email regarding the bond signing date which should be in early Jan. good luck! hope you get ur call soon:)



I'm a PR, so supposedly I wouldnt need employment pass I think :|
Thanks for letting me know and thank you! :)

willowwillow987
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon, 13 Nov 2017

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby willowwillow987 » Tue, 12 Dec 2017 3:41 pm

Hi! Did anyone pass the latest online interview? When's the date for your next round?

Oxkmrn
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun, 16 Jul 2017

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby Oxkmrn » Wed, 13 Dec 2017 10:30 am

Me! However is it me or is there no video interview this time round? Straight to STC for round 1...

willowwillow987
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon, 13 Nov 2017

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby willowwillow987 » Wed, 13 Dec 2017 10:38 am

Oxkmrn wrote:Me! However is it me or is there no video interview this time round? Straight to STC for round 1...


May I know when your interview is? I'm scheduled for a review so I'd like to roughly know the date (I think it coincides with the new interview)

Oxkmrn
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun, 16 Jul 2017

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby Oxkmrn » Wed, 13 Dec 2017 11:13 am

This Saturday!

hopefulgirlgirl
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue, 28 Nov 2017

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby hopefulgirlgirl » Wed, 13 Dec 2017 11:45 am

Hi, has anyone gotten any rejection letter from the 18 Nov Walk in Interview?

lynnong
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed, 13 Dec 2017

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby lynnong » Wed, 13 Dec 2017 2:43 pm

i also gotten an email invite for this saturday. but i cant make it due to work. anyone know if its possible to reschedule???? or they might just cancel my name off if i emailed them and say i oculdnt make it.. :???:

geoffreymogeogeo
Member
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed, 13 Dec 2017

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby geoffreymogeogeo » Wed, 13 Dec 2017 10:50 pm

Hi

I am heading to STC for Rd 1 interview on 16th Dec (Sat). It's my 2nd time. I failed the 1st on 18th Nov.

Anyone has any idea why isn't there any online interview questions ? Everyone who applied online got selected to go this Sat ?


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest