SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Post Reply
Spinxo91
Member
Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon, 07 Nov 2016 7:06 pm

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by Spinxo91 » Sun, 08 Jan 2017 1:21 pm

kitkatkitty wrote:
Jacky.Z wrote:Hey do anyone knows what the "Deed poll" that we need to bring during the interview refers to?
Hi Jacky,

Deed pool only applies if you have made changes to your name before. It's like an official document of your name change
Hey KitKat! Are you going for the finals next week as well alongside joyfulbean and Jacky? :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kitkatkitty
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu, 05 Jan 2017 8:32 pm

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by kitkatkitty » Mon, 09 Jan 2017 2:10 pm

Spinxo91 wrote:
Hey KitKat! Are you going for the finals next week as well alongside joyfulbean and Jacky? :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi Spinxo! Yes I am, not sure what to expect though as all the recounts are quite different...

Jacky.Z
Member
Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu, 29 Dec 2016 2:56 pm

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by Jacky.Z » Mon, 09 Jan 2017 9:57 pm

so i was going through the interview form we need to fill up for the interview, and i got the the "do you have any birthmarks on you" part, i do have a small mole on my right cheek, is that a death sentence or should i still be hopeful? anyone?

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39564
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 1:26 pm
Answers: 10
Location: Retired on the Little Red Dot

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 09 Jan 2017 10:21 pm

Not sure. But anecdotally, Marilyn Monroe had a mole her cheek (on her face) and she died. So you might want to take that into consideration. According to old 1955 playboy photos she didn't have any moles on her butt cheeks though. :mrgreen:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Jemaine
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu, 12 Jan 2017 2:37 pm

Re: hello guys

Post by Jemaine » Thu, 12 Jan 2017 5:29 pm

perseverancelevon wrote:Hello guys,


anyone has rcv a rejection letter and call back to ask for the reason behind? I've alot of past medical reports and was requested by Shenton clinic for them. All my medical reports seems fine as the specialist said there was no restriction in flying. I was suspected for glaucoma but everything is normal, meaning that I did not have glaucoma. Even so, a pilot has got glaucoma and can even operates a plane, I find no reason why. ): Anyone call back to SIA and ask?


Many thanks

Hi! How are you, and how is your glaucoma?
I hope you are better now. I hope your glaucoma didn't worsen.
In case you are still having trouble regarding it, maybe it is best that you consult a professional https://steveseah.blogspot.com/

Jacky.Z
Member
Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu, 29 Dec 2016 2:56 pm

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by Jacky.Z » Fri, 13 Jan 2017 8:29 pm

Good luck for the interview tomorrow ladies and gents, on a side note, around what time do you peeps plan on reaching?

kitkatkitty
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu, 05 Jan 2017 8:32 pm

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by kitkatkitty » Fri, 13 Jan 2017 9:14 pm

Jacky.Z wrote:Good luck for the interview tomorrow ladies and gents, on a side note, around what time do you peeps plan on reaching?
My timeslot is 10AM tomorrow! What about you? I'm planning to reach at about 9.30AM if possible!

Jacky.Z
Member
Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu, 29 Dec 2016 2:56 pm

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by Jacky.Z » Fri, 13 Jan 2017 9:36 pm

kitkatkitty wrote:
Jacky.Z wrote:Good luck for the interview tomorrow ladies and gents, on a side note, around what time do you peeps plan on reaching?
My timeslot is 10AM tomorrow! What about you? I'm planning to reach at about 9.30AM if possible!
Mine is 11.30AM. dont seems like we will be in the same group. i plan to reach 30 to 45 min in advance too, all the best for your interview! hope that we will be colleagues soon :D

joyfulbean
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed, 04 Jan 2017 4:29 pm

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by joyfulbean » Sun, 15 Jan 2017 8:01 pm

Hey guys! Is there any one here who got in from yesterday's interview?

Jacky.Z
Member
Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu, 29 Dec 2016 2:56 pm

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by Jacky.Z » Sun, 15 Jan 2017 10:45 pm

joyfulbean wrote:Hey guys! Is there any one here who got in from yesterday's interview?
Me! Im scheduled for medical check up on 19th!

R.R
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 10:50 pm

Medical clearance

Post by R.R » Wed, 25 Jan 2017 10:57 pm

Hey guys!

Anyone who went for the medical checkup on 16th Jan (or a few days after that) have receive the golden call/text or... the letter?

Hope to hear from you guys!

Jacky.Z
Member
Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu, 29 Dec 2016 2:56 pm

Re: Medical clearance

Post by Jacky.Z » Thu, 26 Jan 2017 10:22 pm

R.R wrote:Hey guys!

Anyone who went for the medical checkup on 16th Jan (or a few days after that) have receive the golden call/text or... the letter?

Hope to hear from you guys!
My guess is that it'll take another week or 2, so don't worry, if they did not call you soon after your medical they are most likely waiting for slots to be available for your training to start

Rubywoooo
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun, 06 Nov 2016 2:27 am

Re: Medical clearance

Post by Rubywoooo » Thu, 26 Jan 2017 10:28 pm

Jacky.Z wrote:
R.R wrote:Hey guys!

Anyone who went for the medical checkup on 16th Jan (or a few days after that) have receive the golden call/text or... the letter?

Hope to hear from you guys!
My guess is that it'll take another week or 2, so don't worry, if they did not call you soon after your medical they are most likely waiting for slots to be available for your training to start
Have you gotten the call?

Jacky.Z
Member
Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu, 29 Dec 2016 2:56 pm

Re: Medical clearance

Post by Jacky.Z » Thu, 26 Jan 2017 11:06 pm

Rubywoooo wrote:
Jacky.Z wrote:
R.R wrote:Hey guys!

Anyone who went for the medical checkup on 16th Jan (or a few days after that) have receive the golden call/text or... the letter?

Hope to hear from you guys!
My guess is that it'll take another week or 2, so don't worry, if they did not call you soon after your medical they are most likely waiting for slots to be available for your training to start
Have you gotten the call?
Im starting my training on 2nd march

cl0udz
Member
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 4:20 am

Re: Medical clearance

Post by cl0udz » Sat, 28 Jan 2017 4:43 am

Jacky.Z wrote:
Rubywoooo wrote:
Jacky.Z wrote:
My guess is that it'll take another week or 2, so don't worry, if they did not call you soon after your medical they are most likely waiting for slots to be available for your training to start
Have you gotten the call?
Im starting my training on 2nd march
Hi jacky, what's ur batch number? :)

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests