Singapore Expats Forum

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
wayne_89
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon, 13 Jun 2016

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby wayne_89 » Wed, 15 Jun 2016 11:36 am

wildhoneyflames wrote:
wayne_89 wrote:is there any kind soul medical 30th may and still waiting optimistically like me! Put ya hands up! haha! :D


Hi Wayne, may I ask why is your medical on the 30th? I thought it must be on either 23rd or 24th? :-)



No worries, they separates us into two weeks. You got the earlier ones. I got the next one, which is 30th-31st. :D Anyway got your call/sms already?

Stormshining
Member
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue, 19 Jan 2016

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby Stormshining » Wed, 15 Jun 2016 8:22 pm

Shall we create a group chat for updates on our start date? Pm me your numbers.

cabincrewwannabe
Member
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu, 14 Apr 2016

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby cabincrewwannabe » Thu, 16 Jun 2016 12:17 pm

Anyone from 24th medical still waiting for the golden text??

Cactuspricks
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue, 14 Jun 2016

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby Cactuspricks » Thu, 16 Jun 2016 3:47 pm

Stormshining wrote:
wildhoneyflames wrote:
Stormshining wrote:
I think you should expect a mail package first! You got to sign the contract and then mail it back to them. The email is only sent a month before the start date telling you when to go down and sign the bond.
For me I got my date today after going down to submit my certificate of service. Will probably get the mail in a week's time.



Hi stormshining, can i know when did you get your call? Your interview was in January?


Hi, for my case is different. I did not get the call or sms. I received an email to submit my remaining documents and from there I was told my start date. Yes I went for the interview in Jan.


Hi stormshining, just curious when's your training date?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stormshining
Member
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue, 19 Jan 2016

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby Stormshining » Thu, 16 Jun 2016 10:24 pm

Cactuspricks wrote:
Stormshining wrote:
wildhoneyflames wrote:

Hi stormshining, can i know when did you get your call? Your interview was in January?


Hi, for my case is different. I did not get the call or sms. I received an email to submit my remaining documents and from there I was told my start date. Yes I went for the interview in Jan.


Hi stormshining, just curious when's your training date?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Hi, i'm starting on 28 July.

taromilktea
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri, 17 Jun 2016

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby taromilktea » Fri, 17 Jun 2016 12:17 am

wayne_89 wrote:
wildhoneyflames wrote:
wayne_89 wrote:is there any kind soul medical 30th may and still waiting optimistically like me! Put ya hands up! haha! :D


Hi Wayne, may I ask why is your medical on the 30th? I thought it must be on either 23rd or 24th? :-)



No worries, they separates us into two weeks. You got the earlier ones. I got the next one, which is 30th-31st. :D Anyway got your call/sms already?


Hi! My interview was on 21st, medical was on 30th as well. Stated my notice period as 1 month. Still waiting >< I guess for now, no news is good news? Heard ppl say rejection is by letter, hoping the letter never comes lol!

wayne_89
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon, 13 Jun 2016

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby wayne_89 » Fri, 17 Jun 2016 8:41 am

taromilktea wrote:
wayne_89 wrote:
wildhoneyflames wrote:
Hi Wayne, may I ask why is your medical on the 30th? I thought it must be on either 23rd or 24th? :-)



No worries, they separates us into two weeks. You got the earlier ones. I got the next one, which is 30th-31st. :D Anyway got your call/sms already?


Hi! My interview was on 21st, medical was on 30th as well. Stated my notice period as 1 month. Still waiting >< I guess for now, no news is good news? Heard ppl say rejection is by letter, hoping the letter never comes lol!


wishing you all the best too! what time were you there on the 30th? :D

taromilktea
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri, 17 Jun 2016

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby taromilktea » Fri, 17 Jun 2016 10:26 am

wayne_89 wrote:
taromilktea wrote:
wayne_89 wrote:

No worries, they separates us into two weeks. You got the earlier ones. I got the next one, which is 30th-31st. :D Anyway got your call/sms already?


Hi! My interview was on 21st, medical was on 30th as well. Stated my notice period as 1 month. Still waiting >< I guess for now, no news is good news? Heard ppl say rejection is by letter, hoping the letter never comes lol!


wishing you all the best too! what time were you there on the 30th? :D


I think I reached about 10+am! All the best!! Lets keep each other updated :wink:

dubelux
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon, 20 Jun 2016

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby dubelux » Mon, 20 Jun 2016 5:20 pm

Hi everyone! I went for 21st May interview and went for Day 2 on 29th May. However I'm KIV and have been told to wait for email regarding the review date. So far I have not received any email regarding the review? Does anyone have any info or have received an email regarding reviews? Please advise if you have, thanks! The last I heard was the review might be on 10th July.

wildhoneyflames
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue, 14 Jun 2016

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby wildhoneyflames » Mon, 20 Jun 2016 10:14 pm

Hi guys! I was just wondering if anyone from the 21st May interview and 23/23 May medical is still waiting for his/her call?

Can I also check how long does it takes for them to mail out the rejection letter. Because it's the 27th day for me since medical but I haven't receive any confirmation/rejection letter :-( do they really mean it that the results will be out within one month?

thblackroses
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue, 07 Jun 2016

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby thblackroses » Tue, 21 Jun 2016 6:16 am

wildhoneyflames wrote:Hi guys! I was just wondering if anyone from the 21st May interview and 23/23 May medical is still waiting for his/her call?

Can I also check how long does it takes for them to mail out the rejection letter. Because it's the 27th day for me since medical but I haven't receive any confirmation/rejection letter :-( do they really mean it that the results will be out within one month?


Hey , I'm from 23rd may medical and I'm still waiting. Do you have any pending docs?

Tiffczj
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat, 28 May 2016

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby Tiffczj » Tue, 21 Jun 2016 1:37 pm

dubelux wrote:Hi everyone! I went for 21st May interview and went for Day 2 on 29th May. However I'm KIV and have been told to wait for email regarding the review date. So far I have not received any email regarding the review? Does anyone have any info or have received an email regarding reviews? Please advise if you have, thanks! The last I heard was the review might be on 10th July.


Don't worry, just patiently wait.
My friend are waiting for review too. They told her will email her around July.

taromilktea
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri, 17 Jun 2016

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby taromilktea » Tue, 21 Jun 2016 1:42 pm

wildhoneyflames wrote:Hi guys! I was just wondering if anyone from the 21st May interview and 23/23 May medical is still waiting for his/her call?

Can I also check how long does it takes for them to mail out the rejection letter. Because it's the 27th day for me since medical but I haven't receive any confirmation/rejection letter :-( do they really mean it that the results will be out within one month?


Hi! May I know what was your stated notice period? :-)

Cactuspricks
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue, 14 Jun 2016

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby Cactuspricks » Tue, 21 Jun 2016 1:46 pm

thblackroses wrote:
wildhoneyflames wrote:Hi guys! I was just wondering if anyone from the 21st May interview and 23/23 May medical is still waiting for his/her call?

Can I also check how long does it takes for them to mail out the rejection letter. Because it's the 27th day for me since medical but I haven't receive any confirmation/rejection letter :-( do they really mean it that the results will be out within one month?


Hey , I'm from 23rd may medical and I'm still waiting. Do you have any pending docs?


Hi guys! My medical is on 24th May and i'm still waiting!!! My availability period is 1 month and i do also have pending documents! Hopefully this long wait is worth it!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cactuspricks
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue, 14 Jun 2016

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby Cactuspricks » Thu, 23 Jun 2016 2:11 pm

Anyone got any latest news of receiving any sms/call?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests