Singapore Expats Forum

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
CATJJ
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed, 04 May 2016

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby CATJJ » Wed, 04 May 2016 4:54 pm

summerwinter wrote:
CATJJ wrote:
summerwinter wrote:Hi, i have also went for medical checkup on the 20th and have yet to get the golden message too :( this wait is really nerve wreaking


Ur notice period is? :)



Hi, My notice period is one month


Oh i see :) my notice period is immediate and till now i got no news :( i am so worried.

summerwinter
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed, 04 May 2016

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby summerwinter » Wed, 04 May 2016 5:07 pm

CATJJ wrote:
summerwinter wrote:
CATJJ wrote:


Oh i see :) my notice period is immediate and till now i got no news :( i am so worried.


Really hope that they didnt forget about us. Hopefully they will tell us the result within this one month as they promise

CATJJ
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed, 04 May 2016

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby CATJJ » Wed, 04 May 2016 5:08 pm

summerwinter wrote:
CATJJ wrote:
summerwinter wrote:


Really hope that they didnt forget about us. Hopefully they will tell us the result within this one month as they promise


Omg i found another partner! If not i am so worried. Do u want to join in our whatsapp group? If so u can pm me ur number :)

summerwinter
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed, 04 May 2016

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby summerwinter » Wed, 04 May 2016 5:28 pm

CATJJ wrote:
summerwinter wrote:
CATJJ wrote:


Really hope that they didnt forget about us. Hopefully they will tell us the result within this one month as they promise


Omg i found another partner! If not i am so worried. Do u want to join in our whatsapp group? If so u can pm me ur number :)


sure ill PM you my number

isabella23
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue, 26 Apr 2016

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby isabella23 » Thu, 05 May 2016 8:39 pm

Neomoomoo wrote:
cocole wrote:Hello! I'm starting my training in early june! I'm a girl.


Hi Cocole, I'm also starting in June. If you don't mind me asking, when's your actual date?



Hello! I've pm both of you. Do check :)

Ontherock
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue, 03 May 2016

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby Ontherock » Fri, 06 May 2016 11:42 am

Hey guys. I have received the sms to call ms Mary. Hope you guys have received it too.

angussoh
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue, 10 May 2016

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby angussoh » Tue, 10 May 2016 9:06 pm

Ontherock wrote:Hey guys. I have received the sms to call ms Mary. Hope you guys have received it too.


Hello guys! I went for the interview on 9th Jan and I ORD in June. I went for the medical check up on the 12th. I am still waiting for the call till date as well. Any june ORD guys received any calls yet?

:)

wysran
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu, 17 Mar 2016

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby wysran » Thu, 19 May 2016 1:57 pm

Is anyone going for the interview this Saturday, 21 May? Anyone going for the first time?

afrocat
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon, 25 Apr 2016

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby afrocat » Fri, 20 May 2016 5:03 pm

wysran wrote:Is anyone going for the interview this Saturday, 21 May? Anyone going for the first time?

hi! i'll be attending tomorrow and it's also my first time!

cabincrewwannabe
Member
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu, 14 Apr 2016

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby cabincrewwannabe » Wed, 25 May 2016 11:56 am

Does anybody have any sign of low haemoglobin??? Just did my medical, and I'm worried. Also did a further scoliosis test.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stormshining
Member
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue, 19 Jan 2016

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby Stormshining » Thu, 26 May 2016 4:59 pm

angussoh wrote:
Ontherock wrote:Hey guys. I have received the sms to call ms Mary. Hope you guys have received it too.


Hello guys! I went for the interview on 9th Jan and I ORD in June. I went for the medical check up on the 12th. I am still waiting for the call till date as well. Any june ORD guys received any calls yet?

:)


Hi Angus
I'm in the exact same position as you. Recently I have received an email asking me to go down to submit my remaining documents. I think you should check if you received it.

angussoh
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue, 10 May 2016

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby angussoh » Sat, 28 May 2016 12:56 pm

Stormshining wrote:
angussoh wrote:
Ontherock wrote:Hey guys. I have received the sms to call ms Mary. Hope you guys have received it too.


Hello guys! I went for the interview on 9th Jan and I ORD in June. I went for the medical check up on the 12th. I am still waiting for the call till date as well. Any june ORD guys received any calls yet?

:)


Hi Angus
I'm in the exact same position as you. Recently I have received an email asking me to go down to submit my remaining documents. I think you should check if you received it.


Hello! Yes i received an email! I'm going down on 13th June to submit the remaining documents, are you going on the same day? :)

Stormshining
Member
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue, 19 Jan 2016

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby Stormshining » Sat, 28 May 2016 10:27 pm

Yes I am going down on the same day. Which date do you ORD? I ORD on the 9.

angussoh
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue, 10 May 2016

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby angussoh » Sat, 28 May 2016 11:00 pm

Stormshining wrote:Yes I am going down on the same day. Which date do you ORD? I ORD on the 9.

I ORD on the 10th! Great, I'll see you if i see you! :)

cabincrewwannabe
Member
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu, 14 Apr 2016

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby cabincrewwannabe » Sun, 29 May 2016 9:10 am

Loverockheiress wrote:I failed at mgmt round the first time too!


Hello! Do you happen to know the results of your scoliosis test? I had to go for the 2nd xray test for scoliosis and at the moment I am anxiously waiting for the golden call.


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest