Singapore Expats Forum

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
doughstick
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu, 01 Aug 2013

Postby doughstick » Tue, 28 Oct 2014 3:48 pm

how many more are waiting for those who went on 11 Oct?

because i know some received calls today and majority of the people are those from the review batch.

flyerflyer
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu, 16 Oct 2014

Postby flyerflyer » Tue, 28 Oct 2014 6:47 pm

doughstick wrote:how many more are waiting for those who went on 11 Oct?

because i know some received calls today and majority of the people are those from the review batch.


Still waiting here. Do you know what the chances are if I haven't receive the call? Is there still a chance of rejection?

doughstick
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu, 01 Aug 2013

Postby doughstick » Tue, 28 Oct 2014 9:58 pm

flyerflyer wrote:
doughstick wrote:how many more are waiting for those who went on 11 Oct?

because i know some received calls today and majority of the people are those from the review batch.


Still waiting here. Do you know what the chances are if I haven't receive the call? Is there still a chance of rejection?
i hope not. lets keep each other updated. there are many of us, cant be only January intake i assume!

flyerflyer
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu, 16 Oct 2014

Postby flyerflyer » Tue, 28 Oct 2014 10:41 pm

doughstick wrote:
flyerflyer wrote:
doughstick wrote:how many more are waiting for those who went on 11 Oct?

because i know some received calls today and majority of the people are those from the review batch.


Still waiting here. Do you know what the chances are if I haven't receive the call? Is there still a chance of rejection?
i hope not. lets keep each other updated. there are many of us, cant be only January intake i assume!


Yeah maybe you're right. Let's hope for the best :)

Sathish14
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon, 27 Oct 2014

Postby Sathish14 » Wed, 29 Oct 2014 3:20 pm

Hi guys!! Anyone received the email today to submit pending docs tmw?

doughstick
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu, 01 Aug 2013

Postby doughstick » Wed, 29 Oct 2014 3:24 pm

Sathish14 wrote:Hi guys!! Anyone received the email today to submit pending docs tmw?


Nope that is because I have submitted all documents during the management round on 2nd day. Which documents you did not submit? Educational certs?

If they ask u to go stc and submit, likely you have gotten the job! Update us when u submit pls?

if not u can take the opportunity to ask them when will the results be released & update here

Sathish14
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon, 27 Oct 2014

Postby Sathish14 » Wed, 29 Oct 2014 3:35 pm

doughstick wrote:
Sathish14 wrote:Hi guys!! Anyone received the email today to submit pending docs tmw?


Nope that is because I have submitted all documents during the management round on 2nd day. Which documents you did not submit? Educational certs?

If they ask u to go stc and submit, likely you have gotten the job! Update us when u submit pls?

if not u can take the opportunity to ask them when will the results be released & update here


Yes, they asked me to come down to stc to submit. I need to submit bank details and NS certificate of service.

I sure will update you guys. A step closer. *fingers crossed*

doughstick
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu, 01 Aug 2013

Postby doughstick » Wed, 29 Oct 2014 3:51 pm

Sathish14 wrote:
doughstick wrote:
Sathish14 wrote:Hi guys!! Anyone received the email today to submit pending docs tmw?


Nope that is because I have submitted all documents during the management round on 2nd day. Which documents you did not submit? Educational certs?

If they ask u to go stc and submit, likely you have gotten the job! Update us when u submit pls?

if not u can take the opportunity to ask them when will the results be released & update here


Yes, they asked me to come down to stc to submit. I need to submit bank details and NS certificate of service.

I sure will update you guys. A step closer. *fingers crossed*
thanks! Pretty sure you've secured the job if not they wont ask u submit. Congrats in advance! Hear from u!

doughstick
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu, 01 Aug 2013

Postby doughstick » Wed, 29 Oct 2014 4:20 pm

Sathish14 wrote:
doughstick wrote:
Sathish14 wrote:Hi guys!! Anyone received the email today to submit pending docs tmw?


Nope that is because I have submitted all documents during the management round on 2nd day. Which documents you did not submit? Educational certs?

If they ask u to go stc and submit, likely you have gotten the job! Update us when u submit pls?

if not u can take the opportunity to ask them when will the results be released & update here


Yes, they asked me to come down to stc to submit. I need to submit bank details and NS certificate of service.

I sure will update you guys. A step closer. *fingers crossed*
thanks! Pretty sure you've secured the job if not they wont ask u submit. Congrats in advance! Hear from u!

Sathish14
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon, 27 Oct 2014

Postby Sathish14 » Thu, 30 Oct 2014 3:54 pm

Hey guys! I just submitted my docs. A very friendly indian lady attended to me. She told me my application is still pending. That comment is making me so scared. I also met a few ppl from the July interview , they came down to sign contract. I really hope we all can be in their shoes. *fingers crossed*

doughstick
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu, 01 Aug 2013

Postby doughstick » Thu, 30 Oct 2014 7:24 pm

Sathish14 wrote:Hey guys! I just submitted my docs. A very friendly indian lady attended to me. She told me my application is still pending. That comment is making me so scared. I also met a few ppl from the July interview , they came down to sign contract. I really hope we all can be in their shoes. *fingers crossed*
still pending. oh my....
we can only wait then. anyone received phonecalls/messages this week? flyerflyer?

indigoroots
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun, 10 Aug 2014

Postby indigoroots » Thu, 30 Oct 2014 7:26 pm

Sathish14 wrote:Hey guys! I just submitted my docs. A very friendly indian lady attended to me. She told me my application is still pending. That comment is making me so scared. I also met a few ppl from the July interview , they came down to sign contract. I really hope we all can be in their shoes. *fingers crossed*



hi bro! by any chance did you just ORD? i'm figuring that you are, because you still owe them some relevant documents such as your certificate of service.

anyway, i'm in your shoes. after i went for the medical checkup, i've yet to hear anything from them. i'm figuring that this has got to do w my date of availability which is end of november. i still do owe them some documents, of which one of them is my certificate of service and my IC(kept in my unit). i went for the july interview so it's been a few months now. starting to get worried now since i'm gonna ord soon hahaha

but anyway, i have a good feeling that you're gonna get it bro! :D

flyerflyer
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu, 16 Oct 2014

Postby flyerflyer » Thu, 30 Oct 2014 7:49 pm

doughstick wrote:
Sathish14 wrote:Hey guys! I just submitted my docs. A very friendly indian lady attended to me. She told me my application is still pending. That comment is making me so scared. I also met a few ppl from the July interview , they came down to sign contract. I really hope we all can be in their shoes. *fingers crossed*
still pending. oh my....
we can only wait then. anyone received phonecalls/messages this week? flyerflyer?


Hey! good news is that one of my friend got the call today and she is starting on the 3rd of Feb! that means there is 2 batch, Jan 6th and Feb 3rd.
So fingers crossed! I still got no news.

Sathish14
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon, 27 Oct 2014

Postby Sathish14 » Thu, 30 Oct 2014 10:22 pm

indigoroots wrote:
Sathish14 wrote:Hey guys! I just submitted my docs. A very friendly indian lady attended to me. She told me my application is still pending. That comment is making me so scared. I also met a few ppl from the July interview , they came down to sign contract. I really hope we all can be in their shoes. *fingers crossed*



hi bro! by any chance did you just ORD? i'm figuring that you are, because you still owe them some relevant documents such as your certificate of service.

anyway, i'm in your shoes. after i went for the medical checkup, i've yet to hear anything from them. i'm figuring that this has got to do w my date of availability which is end of november. i still do owe them some documents, of which one of them is my certificate of service and my IC(kept in my unit). i went for the july interview so it's been a few months now. starting to get worried now since i'm gonna ord soon hahaha

but anyway, i have a good feeling that you're gonna get it bro! :D


i ord in june. but my COS not very good due to personal issues in camp. Afraid they might take my COS into consideration. but it won't be fair to judge someone based on that right? Does the COS play a big part in this?

Don't worry bro! once u ord the call will come in for sure. SIA is so reputable,i don't think they will just let ppl hanging. it's all a matter of time.

doughstick
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu, 01 Aug 2013

Postby doughstick » Thu, 30 Oct 2014 11:26 pm

flyerflyer wrote:
doughstick wrote:
Sathish14 wrote:Hey guys! I just submitted my docs. A very friendly indian lady attended to me. She told me my application is still pending. That comment is making me so scared. I also met a few ppl from the July interview , they came down to sign contract. I really hope we all can be in their shoes. *fingers crossed*
still pending. oh my....
we can only wait then. anyone received phonecalls/messages this week? flyerflyer?


Hey! good news is that one of my friend got the call today and she is starting on the 3rd of Feb! that means there is 2 batch, Jan 6th and Feb 3rd.
So fingers crossed! I still got no news.
oh dear. if the next batch is in March, it is way too late... hopefully there is more than 1 batch in Feb! fingers crossed. update each other again!


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest