Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
cemonne

Post by cemonne » Fri, 30 Aug 2013 4:11 pm

bunnypooo, mines immediate.
hope they dont keep us waiting for too long. the wait makes me so nervous n jittery n worried everyday!

yoyobin
Regular
Regular

Post by yoyobin » Fri, 30 Aug 2013 11:19 pm

Anyone knows how are the chances for kiv cases?

bunnypooo

Post by bunnypooo » Sat, 31 Aug 2013 1:59 pm

cemonne and jaywii, you two are waiting for the call too? yeah! time passes by sooo slowly. sigh! keep each other updated okay?

yoyobin, i was kiv from the previous round too! i think the chances for kiv cases are quite high as long as u address the issue that made u kiv in the first place! like for example, they asked me to lose weight then i lost weight then when i was at the kiv round, then she weighed me and let me pass

yoyobin
Regular
Regular

Post by yoyobin » Sat, 31 Aug 2013 5:57 pm

bunnypooo wrote:cemonne and jaywii, you two are waiting for the call too? yeah! time passes by sooo slowly. sigh! keep each other updated okay?

yoyobin, i was kiv from the previous round too! i think the chances for kiv cases are quite high as long as u address the issue that made u kiv in the first place! like for example, they asked me to lose weight then i lost weight then when i was at the kiv round, then she weighed me and let me pass
Thanks, bunny! I need to gain weight!! Best of luck for medicals!! :)

bunnypooo

Post by bunnypooo » Sat, 31 Aug 2013 7:12 pm

yoyobin, thanks! hope all's good! and dont worry, as long as you gain some weight, you'd definitely pass!

jaywii
Regular
Regular

Post by jaywii » Sat, 31 Aug 2013 9:43 pm

bunnypooo wrote:cemonne and jaywii, you two are waiting for the call too? yeah! time passes by sooo slowly. sigh! keep each other updated okay?

yes! lets update each other. (:
jiayou!
the sky is the limit. (:

bunnypooo

Post by bunnypooo » Mon, 02 Sep 2013 5:08 pm

i just got my call from Mary! i think you girls will be getting it soon!

cemonne

Post by cemonne » Mon, 02 Sep 2013 5:15 pm

omg congrats! whens your training date?

jaywii
Regular
Regular

Post by jaywii » Mon, 02 Sep 2013 7:58 pm

bunnypooo wrote:i just got my call from Mary! i think you girls will be getting it soon!
so fast!!!! omgggg oct training?
the sky is the limit. (:

yoyobin
Regular
Regular

Post by yoyobin » Mon, 02 Sep 2013 10:27 pm

Congrats bunny!!!! Have fun flying!! :):)
Last edited by yoyobin on Sun, 06 Oct 2013 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bunnypooo

Post by bunnypooo » Tue, 03 Sep 2013 9:08 am

yes oct training! and noooo i didnt declare anything for medicals! jiayou girls im sure you all will get the call pretty soon!

tresorinlove

Post by tresorinlove » Tue, 03 Sep 2013 8:42 pm

Congratulations girls who made it through the last interview :)

just a quick check, will SQ blacklist me if i were to reject an offer by silkair?

Sugarie

Post by Sugarie » Tue, 03 Sep 2013 9:24 pm

Gratz bunny (: , can you share when's your training date?

I haven't got the call yet and i don't know if i should quit my job now :( And i'm afraid it'll clash with my current job if the training date is near

Sugarie

Post by Sugarie » Tue, 03 Sep 2013 9:40 pm

tresorinlove wrote:Congratulations girls who made it through the last interview :)

just a quick check, will SQ blacklist me if i were to reject an offer by silkair?
I would say no. Reason being you didn't accept the offer thus no bond was made and all so why would they blacklist you.
tresorinlove wrote:hello all,

is it "safe" to conclude that one does not have scoliosis if one did not experience any issues during the Forward Bending Test that ws conducted during primary school health checks?

what about those of you who went for the sq medical and was informed of their scoliosis conditions? Were you informed of your scoliosis problem when you were in primary school?

I think if you have history of it, just state so. Cause regardless you declare it or not the doctor will still conduct the forward bending test and check anyway.

bunnypooo

Post by bunnypooo » Wed, 04 Sep 2013 9:25 am

Sugarie, PM-ed u