Singapore Expats Forum

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
shinjiono84
Member
Member
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed, 11 Jul 2012
Location: Mae Rim, TH

Postby shinjiono84 » Fri, 13 Jul 2012 10:59 pm

jampie wrote:730 seems abit early leh. But I bet by the time cmf will got quite a number of girls le... But I think the earlier the better!


hopefully not many guys =X

Chloelyn
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun, 27 Jun 2010

Postby Chloelyn » Sat, 14 Jul 2012 1:19 pm

shinjiono84 wrote:
jampie wrote:730 seems abit early leh. But I bet by the time cmf will got quite a number of girls le... But I think the earlier the better!


hopefully not many guys =X


Hmm.. That's is hard to say.. But definitely overwhelm by girls.. You all would want to meet up n head to e interview together?

skyflyer
Member
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue, 19 Jun 2012

Postby skyflyer » Sat, 14 Jul 2012 1:55 pm

I'm guy and I am going too! Can I join any of you? :( I am afraid whether I can make it or not but yet I have high hopes on myself to get a cabin crew job! :l

VENETTA
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat, 14 Jul 2012

Postby VENETTA » Sat, 14 Jul 2012 2:00 pm

Is there anyone who starts training on the 1st of Aug? :D

chocolatecraves
Regular
Regular
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun, 19 Oct 2008
Location: Singapore

Postby chocolatecraves » Sat, 14 Jul 2012 3:06 pm

shinjiono84 wrote:
chocolatecraves wrote:
jampie wrote:Hmm. I shld b in the morning too! Yea I think there will b alot of ppl man!


Lets go together! :)


where u all going from?


I'm staying at sengkang. Yourself?

chocolatecraves
Regular
Regular
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun, 19 Oct 2008
Location: Singapore

Postby chocolatecraves » Sat, 14 Jul 2012 3:09 pm

By the way, I don't have a complete diploma as I failed one of my modules last time but I've signed up for remodule and will complete in another 3 months times. Will they actually let me through through interview? I'm afraid they will kick me out before I even take my height. :(

jampie
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun, 01 Jul 2012

Postby jampie » Sat, 14 Jul 2012 3:54 pm

chocolatecraves wrote:By the way, I don't have a complete diploma as I failed one of my modules last time but I've signed up for remodule and will complete in another 3 months times. Will they actually let me through through interview? I'm afraid they will kick me out before I even take my height. :(


Hmm... I'm not too sure abt this.. But well... No harm trying! Btw how old are you? :)

chocolatecraves
Regular
Regular
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun, 19 Oct 2008
Location: Singapore

Postby chocolatecraves » Sat, 14 Jul 2012 4:34 pm

jampie wrote:
chocolatecraves wrote:By the way, I don't have a complete diploma as I failed one of my modules last time but I've signed up for remodule and will complete in another 3 months times. Will they actually let me through through interview? I'm afraid they will kick me out before I even take my height. :(


Hmm... I'm not too sure abt this.. But well... No harm trying! Btw how old are you? :)


I'm 23 already. Hopefully my working experiences help!

Chloelyn
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun, 27 Jun 2010

Postby Chloelyn » Sat, 14 Jul 2012 9:16 pm

skyflyer wrote:I'm guy and I am going too! Can I join any of you? :( I am afraid whether I can make it or not but yet I have high hopes on myself to get a cabin crew job! :l


Hi there, be great to have you as accompany. I am not sure if i am going to make it too. no harm giving it a shot. but dun give yourself too much stress.

shinjiono84
Member
Member
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed, 11 Jul 2012
Location: Mae Rim, TH

Postby shinjiono84 » Sat, 14 Jul 2012 10:21 pm

chocolatecraves wrote:
jampie wrote:
chocolatecraves wrote:By the way, I don't have a complete diploma as I failed one of my modules last time but I've signed up for remodule and will complete in another 3 months times. Will they actually let me through through interview? I'm afraid they will kick me out before I even take my height. :(


Hmm... I'm not too sure abt this.. But well... No harm trying! Btw how old are you? :)


I'm 23 already. Hopefully my working experiences help!


im 28/male even older..

and to your previous question i stay kovan so i will drive from there lor

shinjiono84
Member
Member
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed, 11 Jul 2012
Location: Mae Rim, TH

Postby shinjiono84 » Sat, 14 Jul 2012 10:22 pm

Chloelyn wrote:
skyflyer wrote:I'm guy and I am going too! Can I join any of you? :( I am afraid whether I can make it or not but yet I have high hopes on myself to get a cabin crew job! :l


Hi there, be great to have you as accompany. I am not sure if i am going to make it too. no harm giving it a shot. but dun give yourself too much stress.


no worries bro, i am not much better either. i had to shed 5kg to get into the acceptable BMI range. hope to see u there

chocolatecraves
Regular
Regular
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun, 19 Oct 2008
Location: Singapore

Postby chocolatecraves » Sun, 15 Jul 2012 1:03 am

shinjiono84 wrote:
chocolatecraves wrote:
jampie wrote:
chocolatecraves wrote:By the way, I don't have a complete diploma as I failed one of my modules last time but I've signed up for remodule and will complete in another 3 months times. Will they actually let me through through interview? I'm afraid they will kick me out before I even take my height. :(


Hmm... I'm not too sure abt this.. But well... No harm trying! Btw how old are you? :)


I'm 23 already. Hopefully my working experiences help!


im 28/male even older..

and to your previous question i stay kovan so i will drive from there lor


Oh.. I'm staying at sengkang which is quite near. Haha

shinjiono84
Member
Member
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed, 11 Jul 2012
Location: Mae Rim, TH

Postby shinjiono84 » Sun, 15 Jul 2012 9:01 am

chocolatecraves wrote:
shinjiono84 wrote:
chocolatecraves wrote:
jampie wrote:
chocolatecraves wrote:By the way, I don't have a complete diploma as I failed one of my modules last time but I've signed up for remodule and will complete in another 3 months times. Will they actually let me through through interview? I'm afraid they will kick me out before I even take my height. :(


Hmm... I'm not too sure abt this.. But well... No harm trying! Btw how old are you? :)


I'm 23 already. Hopefully my working experiences help!


im 28/male even older..

and to your previous question i stay kovan so i will drive from there lor


Oh.. I'm staying at sengkang which is quite near. Haha


see what time u intend to go down lor. u need me pick u up?

chocolatecraves
Regular
Regular
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun, 19 Oct 2008
Location: Singapore

Postby chocolatecraves » Sun, 15 Jul 2012 4:24 pm

shinjiono84 wrote:
chocolatecraves wrote:
shinjiono84 wrote:
chocolatecraves wrote:
jampie wrote:
chocolatecraves wrote:By the way, I don't have a complete diploma as I failed one of my modules last time but I've signed up for remodule and will complete in another 3 months times. Will they actually let me through through interview? I'm afraid they will kick me out before I even take my height. :(


Hmm... I'm not too sure abt this.. But well... No harm trying! Btw how old are you? :)


I'm 23 already. Hopefully my working experiences help!


im 28/male even older..

and to your previous question i stay kovan so i will drive from there lor


Oh.. I'm staying at sengkang which is quite near. Haha


see what time u intend to go down lor. u need me pick u up?


If you don't mind. :D I can take train to boon keng so that's it's easier for you. I intend to reach at 7.45. You think it's too early?

shinjiono84
Member
Member
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed, 11 Jul 2012
Location: Mae Rim, TH

Postby shinjiono84 » Sun, 15 Jul 2012 9:27 pm

chocolatecraves wrote:
shinjiono84 wrote:
chocolatecraves wrote:
shinjiono84 wrote:
chocolatecraves wrote:
jampie wrote:
chocolatecraves wrote:By the way, I don't have a complete diploma as I failed one of my modules last time but I've signed up for remodule and will complete in another 3 months times. Will they actually let me through through interview? I'm afraid they will kick me out before I even take my height. :(


Hmm... I'm not too sure abt this.. But well... No harm trying! Btw how old are you? :)


I'm 23 already. Hopefully my working experiences help!


im 28/male even older..

and to your previous question i stay kovan so i will drive from there lor


Oh.. I'm staying at sengkang which is quite near. Haha


see what time u intend to go down lor. u need me pick u up?


If you don't mind. :D I can take train to boon keng so that's it's easier for you. I intend to reach at 7.45. You think it's too early?


No lah should be OK. U can take to kovan if u want. Easier.


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests