Singapore Expats Forum

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
ncwl
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon, 02 Jul 2012

Postby ncwl » Mon, 02 Jul 2012 4:01 pm

hi people.

I got the call to submit my documents last week monday (25/06) and i submitted my documents on wed (27/06).

I did all this after my medical, which I did on 19/06 . Any idea when will i get the letter?

BTW does a bad army COS and transcript affect the application?

Thanks

enihpesoj
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu, 21 Jun 2012

Postby enihpesoj » Mon, 02 Jul 2012 4:13 pm

Hey all! I just received my confirmation call! :D

Anyone starting on 10 Sep?????

ncwl
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon, 02 Jul 2012

Postby ncwl » Mon, 02 Jul 2012 4:33 pm

Hey jouke if you can see this i cant reply to your PM.

i got the call on monday to submit doc as on the 2nd interview day i didn't bring anything.

ponytailparade
Member
Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri, 15 Jun 2012

Postby ponytailparade » Mon, 02 Jul 2012 9:48 pm

ncwl wrote:hi people.

I got the call to submit my documents last week monday (25/06) and i submitted my documents on wed (27/06).

I did all this after my medical, which I did on 19/06 . Any idea when will i get the letter?

BTW does a bad army COS and transcript affect the application?

Thanks


They didn't tell you your training date after you submitted your documents?

What's a "bad army COS and transcript"?

ladyshi
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat, 23 Aug 2008

Postby ladyshi » Tue, 03 Jul 2012 5:12 pm

i got my call!

training starting on 19th sept;)

joshness
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon, 11 Jun 2012
Location: Singapore

Postby joshness » Tue, 03 Jul 2012 8:03 pm

Anyone from batch 38/12 or starting training on 25th July? : )

ncwl
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon, 02 Jul 2012

Postby ncwl » Tue, 03 Jul 2012 8:15 pm

They didn't tell you your training date after you submitted your documents?

What's a "bad army COS and transcript"?[/quote]

Nope they said they will contact me in a week's time which is this week.

Well in short i had an officer who hates me in NS so he wrote a defaming testimonial for me and my conduct is just satisfactory.

how how how damn...

bluesky881
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue, 03 Jul 2012

Postby bluesky881 » Wed, 04 Jul 2012 12:05 am

nemome wrote:
SimplyMe86 wrote:
nemome wrote:
SimplyMe86 wrote:
nemome wrote:Anyone interested to get the cabin crew secrets manual from Kristine? I've one!
Max 5 people. Would close the deal by the end of the month, so hopefuls can have 2 weeks to prepare for the April walk-in interview :)

Let me know!


Hi there!! I'm interested! Count me in!


Do you want to share it with anyone? But if you want it for yourself, let me know too! haha


Hey..it will be better if we can share eh? But u would be closing the deal at mth end?


Haha i think you got it wrong. I am offering my Cabin Crew Secrets i bought from Kristen and am offering anyone who wants to get it! You might want to ask around this forum if anyone is interested?

Hehe


i'm keen! but i can't pm u! can you pm me? Thanks!

ponytailparade
Member
Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri, 15 Jun 2012

Postby ponytailparade » Wed, 04 Jul 2012 4:25 am

ladyshi wrote:i got my call!

training starting on 19th sept;)


Congrats! You made it! You tried 8 times, right? (I saw your old posts)

All the best for trainings!

ponytailparade
Member
Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri, 15 Jun 2012

Postby ponytailparade » Wed, 04 Jul 2012 4:27 am

ncwl wrote:They didn't tell you your training date after you submitted your documents?

What's a "bad army COS and transcript"?


Nope they said they will contact me in a week's time which is this week.

Well in short i had an officer who hates me in NS so he wrote a defaming testimonial for me and my conduct is just satisfactory.

how how how damn...[/quote]

Guess there's nothing you can do about something like that. Just wait patiently and hope for the best!

Good luck. Hope you get your call soon.

ladyshi
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat, 23 Aug 2008

Postby ladyshi » Wed, 04 Jul 2012 11:38 am

ponytailparade wrote:
ladyshi wrote:i got my call!

training starting on 19th sept;)


Congrats! You made it! You tried 8 times, right? (I saw your old posts)

All the best for trainings!


YUP! thanks like finally:) anyone starting training on 19sept?

itsrain-indiamonds
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed, 04 Jul 2012

Postby itsrain-indiamonds » Wed, 04 Jul 2012 1:46 pm

hi i'm starting ton 10sep too!

enihpesoj wrote:Hey all! I just received my confirmation call! :D

Anyone starting on 10 Sep?????

enihpesoj
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu, 21 Jun 2012

Postby enihpesoj » Wed, 04 Jul 2012 2:21 pm

itsrain-indiamonds wrote:hi i'm starting ton 10sep too!

enihpesoj wrote:Hey all! I just received my confirmation call! :D

Anyone starting on 10 Sep?????


Hey there! Tried to PM you but not sure if the message got through. Cool! We'll be batch mates then I suppose! :)

ladyshi
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat, 23 Aug 2008

Postby ladyshi » Wed, 04 Jul 2012 3:01 pm

OMG really? :) any of your friends on the same batch?

itsrain-indiamonds
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed, 04 Jul 2012

Postby itsrain-indiamonds » Wed, 04 Jul 2012 3:15 pm

Hi! yea i received ur PM but i cldnt reply cos apparently im nt active enough in tis forum.

maybe we can talk on fb instead? see ya there! (:

enihpesoj wrote:
itsrain-indiamonds wrote:hi i'm starting ton 10sep too!

enihpesoj wrote:Hey all! I just received my confirmation call! :D

Anyone starting on 10 Sep?????


Hey there! Tried to PM you but not sure if the message got through. Cool! We'll be batch mates then I suppose! :)
Last edited by itsrain-indiamonds on Wed, 04 Jul 2012 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest