Singapore Expats Forum

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
c--hanel
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue, 13 Jul 2010
Contact:

Postby c--hanel » Mon, 07 May 2012 9:07 am

Hi,

If you lost ur 0-lvl cert, is it alright ? And just show them ur diploma cert?

glola2
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat, 21 Apr 2012

Postby glola2 » Mon, 07 May 2012 5:07 pm

Dream flyer: hey, when is ur available date? is this week also the 4th week for u?

Dream flyer
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat, 05 May 2012

Postby Dream flyer » Tue, 08 May 2012 12:34 am

glola2 wrote:Dream flyer: hey, when is ur available date? is this week also the 4th week for u?
. My avaibility date is May- yes also 4th week for me - veyyyyyyyy nervous now......
😍

glola2
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat, 21 Apr 2012

Postby glola2 » Tue, 08 May 2012 1:00 pm

Dream flyer: huh! did u say end of may or beginning of may? or did u state any date at all? if it's may, how come they havent call u yet!! u email them already?

FizzCortez
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed, 18 Apr 2012

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby FizzCortez » Tue, 08 May 2012 11:05 pm

Safia_hays wrote:
FizzCortez wrote:HII anyone have heard of the book called "Cabin Crew Interview Secrets" by kristine?

Apparently i've seen good reviews from the people who by the way have successfully made it through to SQ and i was wondering if anyone has a copy of this book?

I'm willing to pay for it btw. And i know you can get this online somewhere but it's rather expensive. So yeah, do shout out at me on your thoughts and reviews to those who already owned or going or heard about this book before!!!

Thanks everybody thanks!


I'm giving u a shout out only because I'm a huge-ass fan of Barbarella. lol. :wave:

I've heard of the book by Kristine and I remember gg through it briefly when my friend got it online. I think it was about $49? and Kristine will actually email u the PDF files almost immediately. It was quite interesting I shall say. I can ask my friend for u if u are keen. :D



haha thank god! how not to love barberella! haha kudos barbarella fan! (:

anyways! yes yes pls do ask your friend for me, i really am keen on getting the book! do get back to me asap yeah! thankyew so much.

Thanks safia Thanks! (:

martyni
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri, 20 Apr 2012

Postby martyni » Wed, 09 May 2012 12:19 am

<b>glitterbabyG</b> how was your first 2 days of training? do update us! hope you have fun!

Nevergiveup
Member
Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon, 09 Jan 2012

Postby Nevergiveup » Wed, 09 May 2012 8:19 am

Finally get into SIA on my second try! Anyone starting training on 28june? :D

Nevergiveup
Member
Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon, 09 Jan 2012

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby Nevergiveup » Wed, 09 May 2012 8:21 am

FizzCortez wrote:
Safia_hays wrote:
FizzCortez wrote:HII anyone have heard of the book called "Cabin Crew Interview Secrets" by kristine?

Apparently i've seen good reviews from the people who by the way have successfully made it through to SQ and i was wondering if anyone has a copy of this book?

I'm willing to pay for it btw. And i know you can get this online somewhere but it's rather expensive. So yeah, do shout out at me on your thoughts and reviews to those who already owned or going or heard about this book before!!!

Thanks everybody thanks!


I'm giving u a shout out only because I'm a huge-ass fan of Barbarella. lol. :wave:

I've heard of the book by Kristine and I remember gg through it briefly when my friend got it online. I think it was about $49? and Kristine will actually email u the PDF files almost immediately. It was quite interesting I shall say. I can ask my friend for u if u are keen. :D



haha thank god! how not to love barberella! haha kudos barbarella fan! (:

anyways! yes yes pls do ask your friend for me, i really am keen on getting the book! do get back to me asap yeah! thankyew so much.

Thanks safia Thanks! (:


Hey fizz, I have a copy of the cabin crew secrets and I planned to sell it. Email me if you are interested. :) wantedstuffs@hotmail.com

abilgal
Regular
Regular
Posts: 103
Joined: Sat, 31 Dec 2011

Postby abilgal » Wed, 09 May 2012 11:47 am

People! Any one would like to share how the medical check up process was like??

Did u have to like 'strip' off naked so the doc can check for tattoos and scars? Omg.

Nevergiveup
Member
Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon, 09 Jan 2012

Postby Nevergiveup » Wed, 09 May 2012 1:49 pm

abilgal wrote:People! Any one would like to share how the medical check up process was like??

Did u have to like 'strip' off naked so the doc can check for tattoos and scars? Omg.


Hey hey, you dont have to strip naked in front of the doctor but however, for girls, you are required to show doctor your breasts while lying down so that she can check for lumps. :)

abilgal
Regular
Regular
Posts: 103
Joined: Sat, 31 Dec 2011

Postby abilgal » Wed, 09 May 2012 2:13 pm

@nevergiveup: Omg are u sure??! Cuz my friend who went for the med check up said she had to strip off everything including the underwear(like literally) and lie on the bed for the doc to check. And I was like 'are u serious....'. But anyways, I have to declare my tattoos during kebaya skin check right?

Nevergiveup
Member
Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon, 09 Jan 2012

Postby Nevergiveup » Wed, 09 May 2012 5:07 pm

abilgal wrote:@nevergiveup: Omg are u sure??! Cuz my friend who went for the med check up said she had to strip off everything including the underwear(like literally) and lie on the bed for the doc to check. And I was like 'are u serious....'. But anyways, I have to declare my tattoos during kebaya skin check right?


Hmm, at least for me the doctor didnt ask me to strip naked. I just have to lie on the bed and move my bra up for her to check my breasts. Yea it will be better for you to declare during the second round. If they found out you are trying to hide things from them, you are out immediately. - just my two cents worth of opinion.

Good luck for the upcoming interview! :) :)

abilgal
Regular
Regular
Posts: 103
Joined: Sat, 31 Dec 2011

Postby abilgal » Wed, 09 May 2012 5:18 pm

Nah I don't want to declare during the second round!! I will self confess during the kebaya round instead! Haha

abilgal
Regular
Regular
Posts: 103
Joined: Sat, 31 Dec 2011

Postby abilgal » Wed, 09 May 2012 5:25 pm

Does anyone rmb them jotting anything down abt tattoos?

Cuz I rmb the last time I went for skin check, the lady asked me if I have any tattoos, I said no. She seemed to ask randomly only, and didn't take down anything on my application. Would if affect my chances if I declare during second round skin check? Can I just self confess during kebaya round (if they ask why the paper didn't have anything, I can just say the girl in round 2 didn't ask me abt tattoos, right? Can?)?

kimkim23
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu, 10 May 2012

Postby kimkim23 » Thu, 10 May 2012 1:42 am

I'm 30 this year, any chance of me entering as a steward still? It will be my 2nd attempt if i go down on the 19th may.
For my previous interview i only managed to tryout the 1st grp interview but didnt past that one.. i guessed my self intro was too long at that time =x


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests