yoyobin wrote:Heys!! i'm going on 14th april too!!! gd luck!!! I was booted out at round 1 for the last two times too... Don't lose hope and try again!!
Hi yoyobin, it seems like i cant pm u cuz im a newbie lol. I put it up here then for every one.
6 rounds then medical check up.
10 in one room with 2 or 3 interviewers.
They will give us a topic and we will only have 1 minute to talk.
•"What is your favourite food and why?"
•"What is your favourite movie ad why?"
•"Tell us about yourself and what you like to do during your free time."
*Give something different and have a good answer to back up your choice.
Checking the height (if you are 1cm shorter just tip toe abit or just be friendly to the person. Hehe.) Then show them your certs.
Stand under the spot light to check an up close of your face, neck, hands and arms and were told to walk up and down.
(Do Not use coloured contacts)
One to one interview
• Was told to describe myself. I told the interviewer what i am currently doing, how many siblings I have, what I love to do during the weekends. Let them know that you like to get involved with things like to keep you busy.
• Why do you want to be a stewardess?
I love meeting new people and serving them. That makes me want to become a stewardess.
( Never say its a dream cos they know it's bullshit. Haha!)
• Read a passage out aloud and they might ask some questions regarding the passage. Some are scenario based.
2nd day; 5th round.
Group of 6 with 2 interviewers.
Describe your partner.
• Have to 'sell' your partner.
• People think sq is a glamorous job but what do you think are the obstacles in this?
Describe the jobs the crew have to do. Eg: washing the toilets, clean passengers vomits and what's not. Besides all those dirty jobs, we have to ensure their safety. We are responsible for things happening on the flight.
• Reading passage out aloud.
Exactly same as skin check.
Overall the main thing is you must have confidence and smile all the time. Look pleasant. Sit up straight like crazy. That's what I did.
Hope this helps!