Singapore Expats Forum

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
quaint
Member
Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun, 05 Feb 2012

Postby quaint » Mon, 13 Feb 2012 8:24 am

dere wrote:anyone looking to share Cabin crew secrets? I bought a copy already and if anyone wanna share, we can spilt the cost. :)

pm me! :)


Hey! I can't PM coz i think i don't have enough posts. What's your email? I will email you!

shiniestar
Member
Member
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun, 17 Feb 2008

Postby shiniestar » Mon, 13 Feb 2012 12:32 pm

dere wrote:
shiniestar wrote:
dere wrote:
glitterbabyG wrote:
dere wrote:anyone looking to share Cabin crew secrets? I bought a copy already and if anyone wanna share, we can spilt the cost. :)

pm me! :)


Is it informative? in PDF form?


yup! a total of 10 files in total. 7 very useful and good info!


I'm interested but where did u get them?
And how many people spliting?


Hey, I paid $50 for it. I guess we can spilt according to how many people are interested?

People who are interested can voice out. Then we spilt according. Mmmm, lets me know by tuesday night? Then we can settle from there. :)


u bought them from Luke or Kristine??

dere
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri, 10 Feb 2012

Postby dere » Mon, 13 Feb 2012 1:31 pm

shiniestar wrote:
dere wrote:
shiniestar wrote:
dere wrote:
glitterbabyG wrote:
dere wrote:anyone looking to share Cabin crew secrets? I bought a copy already and if anyone wanna share, we can spilt the cost. :)

pm me! :)


Is it informative? in PDF form?


yup! a total of 10 files in total. 7 very useful and good info!


I'm interested but where did u get them?
And how many people spliting?


Hey, I paid $50 for it. I guess we can spilt according to how many people are interested?

People who are interested can voice out. Then we spilt according. Mmmm, lets me know by tuesday night? Then we can settle from there. :)


u bought them from Luke or Kristine??



Kristine. There is a Luke version ?

dere
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri, 10 Feb 2012

Postby dere » Mon, 13 Feb 2012 1:31 pm

quaint wrote:
dere wrote:anyone looking to share Cabin crew secrets? I bought a copy already and if anyone wanna share, we can spilt the cost. :)

pm me! :)


Hey! I can't PM coz i think i don't have enough posts. What's your email? I will email you!


Hey! my email is heckcare_der@hotmail.com. Let me know when you have emailed me. :)

shiniestar
Member
Member
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun, 17 Feb 2008

Postby shiniestar » Mon, 13 Feb 2012 5:56 pm

dere wrote:
shiniestar wrote:
dere wrote:
shiniestar wrote:
dere wrote:
glitterbabyG wrote:
dere wrote:anyone looking to share Cabin crew secrets? I bought a copy already and if anyone wanna share, we can spilt the cost. :)

pm me! :)


Is it informative? in PDF form?


yup! a total of 10 files in total. 7 very useful and good info!


I'm interested but where did u get them?
And how many people spliting?


Hey, I paid $50 for it. I guess we can spilt according to how many people are interested?

People who are interested can voice out. Then we spilt according. Mmmm, lets me know by tuesday night? Then we can settle from there. :)


u bought them from Luke or Kristine??


Kristine. There is a Luke version ?


yup.. i have it in pdf too..

Svalentine
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun, 12 Feb 2012

Postby Svalentine » Mon, 13 Feb 2012 6:40 pm

shiniestar wrote:
dere wrote:
shiniestar wrote:
dere wrote:
shiniestar wrote:
dere wrote:
glitterbabyG wrote:
dere wrote:anyone looking to share Cabin crew secrets? I bought a copy already and if anyone wanna share, we can spilt the cost. :)

pm me! :)


Is it informative? in PDF form?


yup! a total of 10 files in total. 7 very useful and good info!


I'm interested but where did u get them?
And how many people spliting?


Hey, I paid $50 for it. I guess we can spilt according to how many people are interested?

People who are interested can voice out. Then we spilt according. Mmmm, lets me know by tuesday night? Then we can settle from there. :)


u bought them from Luke or Kristine??


Kristine. There is a Luke version ?


yup.. i have it in pdf too..


Hey I would like to share too, for the Luke's version, do you mind ? :)
VS

lil_paradox
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu, 09 Feb 2012

Postby lil_paradox » Mon, 13 Feb 2012 7:52 pm

Hi hi! I wanna share too. Preferably Luke's version :)

retrostuff
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri, 07 Oct 2011

Postby retrostuff » Mon, 13 Feb 2012 9:48 pm

Interviews will be conducted on 14 April 2012 (Saturday) at:
Sheraton Towers Hotel
39 Scotts Road
Singapore 228230

sulkengirl
Member
Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue, 10 Jan 2012

Postby sulkengirl » Mon, 13 Feb 2012 10:35 pm

hi all, i have luke version as well.

shiniestar
Member
Member
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun, 17 Feb 2008

Postby shiniestar » Mon, 13 Feb 2012 11:05 pm

lolx.. i got it a few years ago.. the stages are the same but different sequence though..

yoyobin
Regular
Regular
Posts: 97
Joined: Sun, 04 Dec 2011

Postby yoyobin » Tue, 14 Feb 2012 2:44 am

quaint wrote:@yoyobin mine didn't go well. Hey.. Don't give up yet! I have friends who had to try quite a few times before they got in! I let my nerves get to me so I'm gonna try to RELAX the next time.

Good luck to those who are going for management round today!
. Thanks quaint! I guess I'm gonna try again since I still have the time. Turning 24 yrs old this year, wonder if I'm too old. Btw, what was ur question for round one? And you were booted out in round one too?? And congrats to all who made it on 11th feb!!!

dannyooi_84
Regular
Regular
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu, 31 Jul 2008

Postby dannyooi_84 » Tue, 14 Feb 2012 4:14 pm

SIA will conducting another interview in April. Info as below.

Interviews will be conducted on 14 April 2012 (Saturday) at:Sheraton Towers Hotel39 Scotts Road, Singapore 228230.

All the best to those who are trying. :D

rampalicious87
Regular
Regular
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon, 10 May 2010

Postby rampalicious87 » Tue, 14 Feb 2012 4:41 pm

I went through medical yesterday and had to retake BP for more than 9 times. It was high. My BP finally went down to normal when the Doctor took my BP. Does it affect my chances?

dannyooi_84
Regular
Regular
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu, 31 Jul 2008

Postby dannyooi_84 » Tue, 14 Feb 2012 5:01 pm

rampalicious87 wrote:I went through medical yesterday and had to retake BP for more than 9 times. It was high. My BP finally went down to normal when the Doctor took my BP. Does it affect my chances?


Should be fine i guess.

rampalicious87
Regular
Regular
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon, 10 May 2010

Postby rampalicious87 » Tue, 14 Feb 2012 5:54 pm

but i have heard of people who get booted out because of their BP. Scary. I can only pray now. HAaaaa.


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests