Singapore Expats Forum

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Lulu557788
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed, 11 Jan 2012
Location: Singapore

Postby Lulu557788 » Wed, 11 Jan 2012 4:31 pm

Eileencook wrote:
Tating wrote:
kylie_nicole wrote:
Tating wrote:went to the medical checkup just now but was called to return for another xray... should i be worried because i sure am freaking out...

Has anyone experience this before? :(


Same thing happened to me during the medical check up last month. Most likely you have scoliosis (curvature of the spine). However, if you have no history of it, you need not worry about it as yours is probably a minor one. However after the 2nd x-ray, the call took a very long time to come for me. All the best!


great to here that but still kind of nervous... anyway congrats to you... hopefully mine would be the same as urs

Hi Tating, i have the same situation here. went for Scoliosis xray just now. its S$ 167...but im really worry as well. Please update once you get call from mary ya. thanks :)




I just did my 2nd Xray in M-E, kinda nervous about the resut, but I did ultrasound too yesterday, they said my breast abit lumpy,-and they found a lump there- quite small, but the lump is not dangerous based on my other doctor- they said its hormonal thing- but i don't know if this gonna make me fail
the med check?? is is really matter to have a lump? will they failed you? =((([code][/code]

Eileencook
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri, 23 Dec 2011

Re: SIA Med check

Postby Eileencook » Wed, 11 Jan 2012 5:35 pm

Lulu557788 wrote:I just did my 2nd Xray in M-E, kinda nervous about the resut, but I did ultrasound too yesterday! =(


Ultrasounds? you means Xray? i nvr do any ultrasounds thou. Just firsst time normal xray and 2nd time Scoliosis. did the doctor says what is the ultrasounds for? no worries, i guess there are a few of us been asked for 2nd Xray.

w0ahmissy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun, 11 Dec 2011

Postby w0ahmissy » Wed, 11 Jan 2012 5:40 pm

Caratbunny wrote:I just received a call from Mary! I'll be starting my training come February 6th! :)


Congrats!!! I'll see you around in stc!!! :)

Hansdanil
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon, 23 May 2011

Postby Hansdanil » Wed, 11 Jan 2012 5:50 pm

guys!!!! will they accept guys with huge ears... wuahahaha i got a pair of mouse here tho... :))))
Hans danil

Caratbunny
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue, 10 Jan 2012

Postby Caratbunny » Wed, 11 Jan 2012 6:00 pm

w0ahmissy wrote:
Caratbunny wrote:I just received a call from Mary! I'll be starting my training come February 6th! :)


Congrats!!! I'll see you around in stc!!! :)


Hey! When are you starting? Are we in the same batch? I'm so excited! :)

wyattboy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon, 09 Jan 2012

Postby wyattboy » Wed, 11 Jan 2012 6:59 pm

wow congratulations to those who made it! finally your dreams came true! im going to persevere and work hard.

w0ahmissy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun, 11 Dec 2011

Postby w0ahmissy » Wed, 11 Jan 2012 7:10 pm

Caratbunny wrote:
w0ahmissy wrote:
Caratbunny wrote:I just received a call from Mary! I'll be starting my training come February 6th! :)


Congrats!!! I'll see you around in stc!!! :)


Hey! When are you starting? Are we in the same batch? I'm so excited! :)


I'm from the 3rd December intake. I'll be starting training next week. :)

shuuwenn91
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon, 09 May 2011

Postby shuuwenn91 » Wed, 11 Jan 2012 7:11 pm

Caratbunny wrote:I just received a call from Mary! I'll be starting my training come February 6th! :)


Hey hello I'm starting same date as you :)

Lulu557788
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed, 11 Jan 2012
Location: Singapore

Re: SIA Med check

Postby Lulu557788 » Wed, 11 Jan 2012 7:23 pm

Eileencook wrote:
Lulu557788 wrote:I just did my 2nd Xray in M-E, kinda nervous about the resut, but I did ultrasound too yesterday! =(


Ultrasounds? you means Xray? i nvr do any ultrasounds thou. Just firsst time normal xray and 2nd time Scoliosis. did the doctor says what is the ultrasounds for? no worries, i guess there are a few of us been asked for 2nd Xray.


cos they said my breat abit lumpy, so they check for ultrasound- and there is a lump in my breast but my other doctor said its okay cos its hormonal thingy. I don't think they will accept =(

travelerpalm
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon, 19 Dec 2011
Location: Singapore

Postby travelerpalm » Wed, 11 Jan 2012 11:45 pm

shuuwenn91 wrote:
Caratbunny wrote:I just received a call from Mary! I'll be starting my training come February 6th! :)


Hey hello I'm starting same date as you :)


haha Hey hello I'm starting same date as you too shuuwenn ! shall we exchange numbers so we can keep in contact? hahaha

Tating
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon, 09 Jan 2012

Postby Tating » Wed, 11 Jan 2012 11:50 pm

Eileencook wrote:
Tating wrote:
kylie_nicole wrote:
Tating wrote:went to the medical checkup just now but was called to return for another xray... should i be worried because i sure am freaking out...

Has anyone experience this before? :(


Same thing happened to me during the medical check up last month. Most likely you have scoliosis (curvature of the spine). However, if you have no history of it, you need not worry about it as yours is probably a minor one. However after the 2nd x-ray, the call took a very long time to come for me. All the best!


great to here that but still kind of nervous... anyway congrats to you... hopefully mine would be the same as urs


Hi Tating, i have the same situation here. went for Scoliosis xray just now. its S$ 167...but im really worry as well. Please update once you get call from mary ya. thanks :)


yeah same situation as urs......hopefully everything is fine for us... update me too if mary called ya :)

Eileencook
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri, 23 Dec 2011

Postby Eileencook » Thu, 12 Jan 2012 10:35 am

Tating wrote:
Eileencook wrote:
Tating wrote:
kylie_nicole wrote:
Tating wrote:went to the medical checkup just now but was called to return for another xray... should i be worried because i sure am freaking out...

Has anyone experience this before? :(


Same thing happened to me during the medical check up last month. Most likely you have scoliosis (curvature of the spine). However, if you have no history of it, you need not worry about it as yours is probably a minor one. However after the 2nd x-ray, the call took a very long time to come for me. All the best!


great to here that but still kind of nervous... anyway congrats to you... hopefully mine would be the same as urs


Hi Tating, i have the same situation here. went for Scoliosis xray just now. its S$ 167...but im really worry as well. Please update once you get call from mary ya. thanks :)


yeah same situation as urs......hopefully everything is fine for us... update me too if mary called ya :)


Yes sure:) let's hope everythings that we hope for come true!! hold on :D

Eileencook
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri, 23 Dec 2011

Re: SIA Med check

Postby Eileencook » Thu, 12 Jan 2012 10:37 am

Lulu557788 wrote:
Eileencook wrote:
Lulu557788 wrote:I just did my 2nd Xray in M-E, kinda nervous about the resut, but I did ultrasound too yesterday! =(


Ultrasounds? you means Xray? i nvr do any ultrasounds thou. Just firsst time normal xray and 2nd time Scoliosis. did the doctor says what is the ultrasounds for? no worries, i guess there are a few of us been asked for 2nd Xray.


cos they said my breat abit lumpy, so they check for ultrasound- and there is a lump in my breast but my other doctor said its okay cos its hormonal thingy. I don't think they will accept =(


are you just nice having your menses when they checking the ultrasounds?

Caratbunny
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue, 10 Jan 2012

Postby Caratbunny » Thu, 12 Jan 2012 12:27 pm

travelerpalm wrote:
shuuwenn91 wrote:
Caratbunny wrote:I just received a call from Mary! I'll be starting my training come February 6th! :)


Hey hello I'm starting same date as you :)


haha Hey hello I'm starting same date as you too shuuwenn ! shall we exchange numbers so we can keep in contact? hahaha


Omg this is exciting! Which interview batch were you all from? I was from January 7th!:)))

baubbles
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri, 28 Jan 2011
Location: singapore

Postby baubbles » Thu, 12 Jan 2012 2:28 pm

Hello!! Did anyone received any calls from SIA ytd but missed their calls? I got two missed calls from them and when I try to call back, I couldn't get through at all. Theyre always engaged :(


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests