Singapore Expats Forum

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
travelerpalm
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon, 19 Dec 2011
Location: Singapore

Postby travelerpalm » Wed, 21 Dec 2011 8:44 am

ahdick9 wrote:
ikip84 wrote:
ahdick9 wrote:
travelerpalm wrote:Hi everyone , am new here, till today i haven't receive any call from SIA!! argh!!


Can I even that the letters have yet to be sent out? I dun think anyone from the Dec cohort got the letters yet.. Any reason anyone know why?

Correct me if I'm wrong though.

dot wish to get a letter cause the only letter they sent out is rejection letter. be happy if they dint call you after two weeks cause you most probably got the job and just wish for the best.


Any reason why you say that its good to be happy if they didnt call you after two weeks?


because if they wanna reject you they reject you approx. 2 weeks. if pass the 2 weeks means most likely they have accepted you but havent called you due to your stated available period or you are just under the KIV list.

kylie_nicole
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed, 07 Dec 2011

Postby kylie_nicole » Wed, 21 Dec 2011 10:25 am

travelerpalm wrote:
because if they wanna reject you they reject you approx. 2 weeks. if pass the 2 weeks means most likely they have accepted you but havent called you due to your stated available period or you are just under the KIV list.


any reason why you would be under the KIV list? would they inform you that you're under the KIV list? my notice period was immediate, still haven't got my call yet.

ahdick9
Member
Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat, 26 Feb 2011

Postby ahdick9 » Wed, 21 Dec 2011 10:54 am

kylie_nicole wrote:
travelerpalm wrote:
because if they wanna reject you they reject you approx. 2 weeks. if pass the 2 weeks means most likely they have accepted you but havent called you due to your stated available period or you are just under the KIV list.


any reason why you would be under the KIV list? would they inform you that you're under the KIV list? my notice period was immediate, still haven't got my call yet.


How did yr medical go?

haq89
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed, 21 Dec 2011

Postby haq89 » Wed, 21 Dec 2011 11:07 am

Hey all,

I am from the Dec intake. I received a miss call on Monday from 6540 3555 and 6541 7333. I understand that is the same number that calls up for the employment outcome. Tried to call back, but to no avail.

Does anyone have any idea, how do i call back or leave a note for my employment outcome? Thanks, appreciate it alot.

kylie_nicole
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed, 07 Dec 2011

Postby kylie_nicole » Wed, 21 Dec 2011 11:17 am

ahdick9 wrote:
kylie_nicole wrote:
travelerpalm wrote:
because if they wanna reject you they reject you approx. 2 weeks. if pass the 2 weeks means most likely they have accepted you but havent called you due to your stated available period or you are just under the KIV list.


any reason why you would be under the KIV list? would they inform you that you're under the KIV list? my notice period was immediate, still haven't got my call yet.


How did yr medical go?


i went for a second x-ray for scoliosis but mary just called me! i cleared my medical. So happy right now. i'm sure your call will come very soon. :)

haq89
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed, 21 Dec 2011

Postby haq89 » Wed, 21 Dec 2011 11:21 am

Congrats Kylie! Im still waiting for my call. Its frustrating :'(

gwyenth
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon, 12 Dec 2011

Postby gwyenth » Wed, 21 Dec 2011 12:16 pm

kylie_nicole wrote:
ahdick9 wrote:
kylie_nicole wrote:
travelerpalm wrote:
because if they wanna reject you they reject you approx. 2 weeks. if pass the 2 weeks means most likely they have accepted you but havent called you due to your stated available period or you are just under the KIV list.


any reason why you would be under the KIV list? would they inform you that you're under the KIV list? my notice period was immediate, still haven't got my call yet.


How did yr medical go?


i went for a second x-ray for scoliosis but mary just called me! i cleared my medical. So happy right now. i'm sure your call will come very soon. :)


Me too! Good luck to those waiting for the call.

ahdick9
Member
Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat, 26 Feb 2011

Postby ahdick9 » Wed, 21 Dec 2011 12:29 pm

kylie_nicole wrote:
ahdick9 wrote:
kylie_nicole wrote:
travelerpalm wrote:
because if they wanna reject you they reject you approx. 2 weeks. if pass the 2 weeks means most likely they have accepted you but havent called you due to your stated available period or you are just under the KIV list.


any reason why you would be under the KIV list? would they inform you that you're under the KIV list? my notice period was immediate, still haven't got my call yet.


How did yr medical go?


i went for a second x-ray for scoliosis but mary just called me! i cleared my medical. So happy right now. i'm sure your call will come very soon. :)


WOW! congrats! what time did she call you, and did she mention when will yr training commence?

gwyenth
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon, 12 Dec 2011

Postby gwyenth » Wed, 21 Dec 2011 1:35 pm

kylie_nicole wrote:
ahdick9 wrote:
kylie_nicole wrote:
travelerpalm wrote:
because if they wanna reject you they reject you approx. 2 weeks. if pass the 2 weeks means most likely they have accepted you but havent called you due to your stated available period or you are just under the KIV list.


any reason why you would be under the KIV list? would they inform you that you're under the KIV list? my notice period was immediate, still haven't got my call yet.


How did yr medical go?


i went for a second x-ray for scoliosis but mary just called me! i cleared my medical. So happy right now. i'm sure your call will come very soon. :)


Anyway congrats kylie. We both got our Xmas wishes!!! Enjoy Christmas. And I bet I'll see you in training though I won't know who you are. :) :D :)

hellokiki
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed, 21 Dec 2011

Postby hellokiki » Wed, 21 Dec 2011 2:26 pm

anyone starting training on 1 feb? :)

ahdick9
Member
Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat, 26 Feb 2011

Postby ahdick9 » Wed, 21 Dec 2011 2:30 pm

hellokiki wrote:anyone starting training on 1 feb? :)


cool, when did you get your call and what was yr availability?

w0ahmissy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun, 11 Dec 2011

Postby w0ahmissy » Wed, 21 Dec 2011 11:42 pm

excepchanel wrote:
w0ahmissy wrote:Hi all!

I went for my medical checkup on the 6th and was asked to return for another urine test because unfortunately my aunty came on that very same day. Will my chances be slimmer because I was called back for another retest?

I see so many of you already having your confirmation and I'm still not completed with my body checkup! BOOHOO!


same here!
btw did anyone receive any calls from shenton asking how many medical leaves u take for menstrual cramps? i got a call yesterday after i left the place. :???:


I received the call from Mary yesterday and I've cleared the medical! Thank god!! :) I wrote on the application form 1-2 days leave taken for my menstrual cramps and it didn't hinder my body checkup results.

w0ahmissy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun, 11 Dec 2011

Postby w0ahmissy » Wed, 21 Dec 2011 11:56 pm

lov3lle wrote:was wondering any1 from the kiv reserve pool receive any calls or emails?


How do you know if you are the KIV reserve pool or the confirmed pool? They will inform you after your interview?

travelerpalm
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon, 19 Dec 2011
Location: Singapore

Postby travelerpalm » Thu, 22 Dec 2011 12:34 pm

Just went to check with the clinic that they actually sent my medical report(dunno pass or fail) to SIA on the 10th . Till today I have yet to receive a single notice . Really getting very helpless :[

ahdick9
Member
Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat, 26 Feb 2011

Postby ahdick9 » Thu, 22 Dec 2011 1:04 pm

travelerpalm wrote:Just went to check with the clinic that they actually sent my medical report(dunno pass or fail) to SIA on the 10th . Till today I have yet to receive a single notice . Really getting very helpless :[


What was yr availability, and did you have any followup for yr medical?


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests