Singapore Expats Forum

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
vasilysa
Member
Member
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon, 13 Jun 2011

Postby vasilysa » Thu, 29 Sep 2011 11:08 pm

robogurl wrote:
xoxosasha wrote:Hey ladies! (vasilysa & robogurl)

Wanna go together? im going in the morning..


hi sasha! yeah let's go together :D

vasilysa/sasha: are you guys planning to register asap like around 8:30 or 9? any idea if there will really be thousands of girls too? :o


yeah i think there will be quite an amount. i heard that there will be a queue at around 8 alr.. so maybe we can reach about 7+ or 8

robogurl
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon, 26 Sep 2011

Postby robogurl » Thu, 29 Sep 2011 11:49 pm

vasilysa wrote:
robogurl wrote:
xoxosasha wrote:Hey ladies! (vasilysa & robogurl)

Wanna go together? im going in the morning..


hi sasha! yeah let's go together :D

vasilysa/sasha: are you guys planning to register asap like around 8:30 or 9? any idea if there will really be thousands of girls too? :o


yeah i think there will be quite an amount. i heard that there will be a queue at around 8 alr.. so maybe we can reach about 7+ or 8


ok! I'll pm you my number~ :)
(o_o)

Hansdanil
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon, 23 May 2011

interview

Postby Hansdanil » Fri, 30 Sep 2011 6:53 pm

any male mly gg sia cc interview tmrw?????? pm me... m mly here
Hans danil

User avatar
bluexob
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 177
Joined: Fri, 05 Oct 2007
Location: East/Sg

Postby bluexob » Fri, 30 Sep 2011 11:52 pm

robogurl wrote:
bluexob wrote:
xoxosasha wrote:Hey ladies! (vasilysa & robogurl)

Wanna go together? im going in the morning..


Hey guys, i tot of joining to try too.
Gonna be my first attempt for sq, but dont u think 25 years old is too old to try for tat??


Hi bluexob! first attempt for sq... means u have tried for others before? :)
i dont think 25 y.o is too old! u should come :D



Yup, i have tried sooo many times for other airlines exclude sq ever since like 4 years ago without any success.
Never occur in my mind to try sq, as i know sq is tough to get through.
Plus i'e got a major scar on one of my fingers due to a deep cut and have to perform a surgery years ago, but the scar is still visible, like those keloids.
But well, i just wanna try one last time!!

Btw how old are you??
What time u intend to go??

robogurl
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon, 26 Sep 2011

Postby robogurl » Sat, 01 Oct 2011 6:03 am

bluexob wrote:
robogurl wrote:
bluexob wrote:
xoxosasha wrote:Hey ladies! (vasilysa & robogurl)

Wanna go together? im going in the morning..


Hey guys, i tot of joining to try too.
Gonna be my first attempt for sq, but dont u think 25 years old is too old to try for tat??


Hi bluexob! first attempt for sq... means u have tried for others before? :)
i dont think 25 y.o is too old! u should come :D



Yup, i have tried sooo many times for other airlines exclude sq ever since like 4 years ago without any success.
Never occur in my mind to try sq, as i know sq is tough to get through.
Plus i'e got a major scar on one of my fingers due to a deep cut and have to perform a surgery years ago, but the scar is still visible, like those keloids.
But well, i just wanna try one last time!!

Btw how old are you??
What time u intend to go??


icic.. hmm u can try concealing your scar.. maybe lighten it or something? hmm.. im 20 :lol: im going quite early.. before 8.. together with them. :)
what time are you coming?
(o_o)

vizard
Member
Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri, 08 Jul 2011

Postby vizard » Sat, 01 Oct 2011 11:05 am

well..failed again at the first round..maybe i was not natural enough as my introduction is from a script i written last time..but congrats to anyone who have passed

quaddie11
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon, 26 Sep 2011

Postby quaddie11 » Sat, 01 Oct 2011 12:13 pm

Vizard, which group were you in? I didnt make it thru too but nevertheless a good experience I shall say. Planning to try again?

cherrymints
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon, 09 Aug 2010
Location: Singapore

Postby cherrymints » Sat, 01 Oct 2011 12:41 pm

can always try again..
what were the qns asked during the first rounds for today?

vizard
Member
Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri, 08 Jul 2011

Postby vizard » Sat, 01 Oct 2011 9:21 pm

well the questions asked today are actually what if you have super powers..i was group 24..i reached there quite early around 8 am+.. well this is my 2nd time..though my 1st time was a total flop..because i was damn nervous..this time round..i controlled my pace of speech..but i guessed i was not natural enough. My guy friend got into the 2nd round but got asked to go because of a pimple..actually i was wondering anyone in the same group as me today?

vasilysa
Member
Member
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon, 13 Jun 2011

Postby vasilysa » Sat, 01 Oct 2011 9:51 pm

my question was if you were a fruit what would you be? in group 16.. haha

s_k_y
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun, 02 Oct 2011
Location: Singapore

Postby s_k_y » Sun, 02 Oct 2011 12:41 am

If you had a million dollars, what will you do with it?

vizard
Member
Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri, 08 Jul 2011

Postby vizard » Sun, 02 Oct 2011 9:15 am

i guess the answer was not important but how natural is your answers?

baubbles
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri, 28 Jan 2011
Location: singapore

Postby baubbles » Sun, 02 Oct 2011 10:20 am

Just what exactly is sia looking for :( the first two tries in nov'10 and feb'11 were a breeze for me and I got to mgmt round but after that when I try.. I've never got pass round 1 anymore. People always say I'm one of the good speaker but then sia always chose those who don't sound confident or are nervous over the better speakers. whyyyyyyyy? :(

fallingsnow
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue, 07 Jun 2011

Postby fallingsnow » Sun, 02 Oct 2011 12:15 pm

I would say this time round, the passing rate is very high for round 1, as well as skin check and even the 1-1 interview. Even up to management, 4-5/6 or even all will pass. For kebaya, I think everyone passed.

My question for round 1 was: If there were a movie character you can play, who will it be and why?

For management, debate question was: What do you think about technology? So basically you can give pros/cons or just mention both advantages and disadvantages.

Finally, on my 4th attempt, I made it. Going for medicals tomorrow.
1st attempt was on May this year and I got booted at management. Then for the subsequent 2 tries, I was out at round 1. This time round I was lucky. I would say go at the time when they need to recruit alot of people. It would be alot easier and a breeze to get through.

robogurl
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon, 26 Sep 2011

Postby robogurl » Sun, 02 Oct 2011 12:15 pm

s_k_y wrote:If you had a million dollars, what will you do with it?

which group are yu in? :)
(o_o)


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests