Singapore Expats Forum

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
User avatar
Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 520
Joined: Thu, 06 Dec 2007

Postby Abercrombie » Tue, 02 Aug 2011 2:23 pm

I hope those who got in will still have the same level of enthusiasm and love the job after a few years.

calvink
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 381
Joined: Sun, 17 Sep 2006

Postby calvink » Thu, 11 Aug 2011 6:42 pm

Wow..Ive not been here for almost 2 years and had sort of given up trying...

26th August..of well..maybe I should go.. lol

flight
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu, 18 Aug 2011

Postby flight » Thu, 18 Aug 2011 7:54 pm

Sgirl wrote:HI, thx btw :) :oops:

ermm.. i dunno wether i'm sure about the age, but last time my friend told me that u need to be in a range of 20-26.

The kebaya test is not the end of interview, but there is one more step in the tea party where you have to show them that u can work in a group and have a nice personality and mostly 90% u are accepted but watch out there still 10% possibility :twisted: .

They will ask u to swim but i think as long as u can swim with the safety to the shore then it should be fine. :P

Mandy, i dunno what nationality u are, but i heard they will open another interview on april for indonesian and for malaysian and singapore pr and citizen, u can just go to the www.singaporeair.com and check the web as they offer the job now .

hope this helps :)



And if mandy you get in, and need to rent a room or something in tampines which is very near to the airport, taxi fare about 7 and bus isonly abt 4 stops away could you drop me a mail or smth because my mom is only willing to rent to air crew especially SIA's as they are more organised. you can drop me at : thissaturday@hotmail.sg.

Thanks everyone

Jaywhy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri, 19 Aug 2011

Postby Jaywhy » Fri, 19 Aug 2011 12:48 am

Hi anyone pass the 09th July interview and waiting for training to commence?

Diago
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat, 20 Aug 2011

Postby Diago » Sat, 20 Aug 2011 4:10 pm

anyone going on 27th august want meetup there?

Jaywhy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri, 19 Aug 2011

Postby Jaywhy » Sun, 21 Aug 2011 1:11 am

Diago wrote:anyone going on 27th august want meetup there?


I think no one comes here anymore haha, you probably have to source for companionship else where. By the way, is it your first try?

Diago
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat, 20 Aug 2011

Postby Diago » Sun, 21 Aug 2011 1:19 am

Jaywhy wrote:
Diago wrote:anyone going on 27th august want meetup there?


I think no one comes here anymore haha, you probably have to source for companionship else where. By the way, is it your first try?


really?haha yup it's goonna be my 1st try and last if i don't make it.

Jaywhy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri, 19 Aug 2011

Postby Jaywhy » Sun, 21 Aug 2011 2:03 am

Diago wrote:
Jaywhy wrote:
Diago wrote:anyone going on 27th august want meetup there?


I think no one comes here anymore haha, you probably have to source for companionship else where. By the way, is it your first try?


really?haha yup it's goonna be my 1st try and last if i don't make it.


Haha, why? Advisable to go early if you don't want to wait for hours :) I'm accompanying a friend there as well.

Diago
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat, 20 Aug 2011

Postby Diago » Sun, 21 Aug 2011 12:01 pm

Jaywhy wrote:
Diago wrote:
Jaywhy wrote:
Diago wrote:anyone going on 27th august want meetup there?


I think no one comes here anymore haha, you probably have to source for companionship else where. By the way, is it your first try?


really?haha yup it's goonna be my 1st try and last if i don't make it.


Haha, why? Advisable to go early if you don't want to wait for hours :) I'm accompanying a friend there as well.


yup will be there by 7.30am. Well its a decent job which any tom dick or harry qualification can enter. I am a dick applying with private diploma. The rest is down to interviewer if u get the job. But its not worth waiting if i don't get it on the 27th aug as I intend to see out only 2 out of the 5 years contract if given. Going for this job only for the good pay to repay my student bank loan fast and to earn $ for my degree later. Being able to travel overseas is a bonus =)

User avatar
taurus19
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri, 18 Aug 2006

Postby taurus19 » Tue, 23 Aug 2011 10:25 pm

hi there

i am in this sat interview.

what need to bring along for the interview?
See the world from a different vantage point

Diago
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat, 20 Aug 2011

Postby Diago » Tue, 23 Aug 2011 10:33 pm

taurus19 wrote:hi there

i am in this sat interview.

what need to bring along for the interview?


* Completed application form
* Passport-sized photograph
* Original(s) of:
a) birth certificate
b) all educational certificates
c) identity card

User avatar
taurus19
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri, 18 Aug 2006

Postby taurus19 » Tue, 23 Aug 2011 10:43 pm

Diago wrote:
taurus19 wrote:hi there

i am in this sat interview.

what need to bring along for the interview?


* Completed application form
* Passport-sized photograph
* Original(s) of:
a) birth certificate
b) all educational certificates
c) identity card




hey ...

thank for your reply..

u know where i can download the application form?
See the world from a different vantage point

Diago
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat, 20 Aug 2011

Postby Diago » Tue, 23 Aug 2011 10:49 pm

taurus19 wrote:
Diago wrote:
taurus19 wrote:hi there

i am in this sat interview.

what need to bring along for the interview?


* Completed application form
* Passport-sized photograph
* Original(s) of:
a) birth certificate
b) all educational certificates
c) identity card




hey ...

thank for your reply..

u know where i can download the application form?


http://www.singaporeair.com/jsp/cms/en_ ... tments.jsp

click Singapore then application form

User avatar
taurus19
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri, 18 Aug 2006

Postby taurus19 » Tue, 23 Aug 2011 11:25 pm

Diago wrote:
taurus19 wrote:
Diago wrote:
taurus19 wrote:hi there

i am in this sat interview.

what need to bring along for the interview?


* Completed application form
* Passport-sized photograph
* Original(s) of:
a) birth certificate
b) all educational certificates
c) identity card





hey ...

thank for your reply..

u know where i can download the application form?


http://www.singaporeair.com/jsp/cms/en_ ... tments.jsp

click Singapore then application form





thank you very much..

guess you be going there too right?

gd luck..
See the world from a different vantage point

vizard
Member
Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri, 08 Jul 2011

Postby vizard » Sat, 27 Aug 2011 10:48 pm

well...went down today and failed my 1st round..guess i was too nervous and spoken too fast on my introduction part. But at least got the hang of it..congrats to all who made it today~ hmm hope the next one will come soon..


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests