Singapore Expats Forum

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Guest

Postby Guest » Wed, 03 Aug 2005 1:10 pm

thanks babe!

:D

Guest

Postby Guest » Wed, 03 Aug 2005 4:18 pm

Just wonder if anyone has received rejection letters for the Mayinterviews last round?

Guest

Postby Guest » Wed, 03 Aug 2005 6:32 pm

Anonymous wrote:Good news... Yest all the girls got in for the last 2 rounds... SO it goes to show that there is no fixed no. of girls they select each time!


Congrats!!! is it all 26 girls got in?

Guest

Postby Guest » Wed, 03 Aug 2005 6:51 pm

i tink last day onli abt 11 gers... got it from another forum..

GUest13

Postby GUest13 » Thu, 04 Aug 2005 1:41 pm

Anonymous wrote:i tink last day onli abt 11 girls... got it from another forum..


Hi Guest,

which forum did u get the news from? U mean there's another forum talking abt SIA cabin crew?

Aure

Postby Aure » Thu, 04 Aug 2005 2:25 pm

Anonymous wrote:Just wonder if anyone has received rejection letters for the Mayinterviews last round?


I'm sorry. I was referring to the Silkair's rejection ltrs. Anyone received them?

Toori

Hi shopaholic..

Postby Toori » Thu, 04 Aug 2005 2:48 pm

Hi shopaholic,

How have u been? Were u one of the lucky ones whom passed SIA first round of interview? :D

Guest

Postby Guest » Thu, 04 Aug 2005 10:16 pm

Anione had idea when will they be recruiting Spore air stewardess again?

Paige

Silkair is recruiting again!!!

Postby Paige » Thu, 04 Aug 2005 11:52 pm

Hi Gals,

Silkair is recruiting again!!! check it out!!!

"If you think you have what it takes to be part of our team, come and see us at Meritus Mandarin Singapore, Mandarin Court B and C (Level 4), Grand Tower, Orchard Road between 9.00am and 4.30pm on 18 OR 19 August 2005."

I tink this time I'm goin.. Hopeless and Torri, you wana join me? :p
kekeke

Good Luck to all! :wink:

tt

Postby tt » Fri, 05 Aug 2005 12:55 am

do they lk for guys in silkair?

M

Postby M » Fri, 05 Aug 2005 7:34 am

tt wrote:do they lk for guys in silkair?


Maybe in 5 years time? :twisted:

Toori

Re: Silkair is recruiting again!!!

Postby Toori » Fri, 05 Aug 2005 9:37 am

Hi Paige,

I'm In! & sorry abt the late email replies... I'll join MSN soon, meanwhile, feel free to drop me a mail :D

Paige wrote:Hi Gals,

Silkair is recruiting again!!! check it out!!!

"If you think you have what it takes to be part of our team, come and see us at Meritus Mandarin Singapore, Mandarin Court B and C (Level 4), Grand Tower, Orchard Road between 9.00am and 4.30pm on 18 OR 19 August 2005."

I tink this time I'm goin.. Hopeless and Torri, you wana join me? :p
kekeke

Good Luck to all! :wink:

flyme
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu, 04 Aug 2005

Postby flyme » Fri, 05 Aug 2005 10:00 am

is silkair as strict as SIA? Just curious, because i've been through the latter's interview last year, the atmosphere was SO tense, kind of freak me out. :shock:

if silkair is better, i might be thinking of popping by for the walk-in interview.

tinkerbelle

Postby tinkerbelle » Fri, 05 Aug 2005 10:53 am

Hope SQ will do a walk-in soon!

Angelynn_belle

Re: Silkair is recruiting again!!!

Postby Angelynn_belle » Fri, 05 Aug 2005 12:18 pm

Toori wrote:Hi Paige,

I'm In! & sorry abt the late email replies... I'll join MSN soon, meanwhile, feel free to drop me a mail :D

Paige wrote:Hi Gals,

Silkair is recruiting again!!! check it out!!!

"If you think you have what it takes to be part of our team, come and see us at Meritus Mandarin Singapore, Mandarin Court B and C (Level 4), Grand Tower, Orchard Road between 9.00am and 4.30pm on 18 OR 19 August 2005."

I tink this time I'm goin.. Hopeless and Torri, you wana join me? :p
kekeke

Good Luck to all! :wink:


hey hey, i'm going too!


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests