Singapore Expats Forum

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
lena_teoh
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu, 16 Sep 2010
Location: singapore

Postby lena_teoh » Thu, 07 Oct 2010 12:46 pm

gallenlim2002 wrote:
dydy wrote:Does anyone have trouble sending in the application form?

Mine keep indicating failure to send due to some exceeding in database quota. :/


I just send my resume to them..No problem with it.


May i know u sent the resume to which email address?? Ok ok, join for next walk in interview...:)

Marylai
Member
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat, 21 Aug 2010

Postby Marylai » Thu, 07 Oct 2010 12:57 pm

Received my rejection letter.

I am devastated.

limmy_85
Member
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat, 02 Oct 2010

Postby limmy_85 » Thu, 07 Oct 2010 1:16 pm

@Marylai: oh no..so sorry to hear that..when did you receive it? was there any reason for the rejection? gosh, i'm so worried now..

woohoo02
Member
Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon, 27 Sep 2010

Postby woohoo02 » Thu, 07 Oct 2010 1:24 pm

limmy_85 wrote:@Marylai: oh no..so sorry to hear that..when did you receive it? was there any reason for the rejection? gosh, i'm so worried now..


I'm as worried, if not more. I'm wondering if we could try again if we fail the medical check up which is hard considering they won't tell us the reason we failed. The wait is killing me. :(

gallenlim2002
Member
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon, 04 Oct 2010

Postby gallenlim2002 » Thu, 07 Oct 2010 1:36 pm

lena_teoh wrote:
gallenlim2002 wrote:
dydy wrote:Does anyone have trouble sending in the application form?

Mine keep indicating failure to send due to some exceeding in database quota. :/


I just send my resume to them..No problem with it.


May i know u sent the resume to which email address?? Ok ok, join for next walk in interview...:)


Sorry for the wrong info. I forgot to attach my resume. That's why can go thro.

mushroom88
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat, 02 Oct 2010

Postby mushroom88 » Thu, 07 Oct 2010 10:25 pm

lena_teoh wrote:
mushroom88 wrote:
lena_teoh wrote:
mushroom88 wrote:I'll be going for the 6nov interview, anyone wanna go together? :)


daphydysis also asking... want go together or not?


hey yea let's go together :)


yaya... then we can meet up with daphydysis and go together :)
i seldom log on to msn but I've added you on fb :)

dydy
Member
Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed, 02 Dec 2009
Location: Singapore

Postby dydy » Fri, 08 Oct 2010 1:06 am

Sorry for the wrong info. I forgot to attach my resume. That's why can go thro.[/quote]

I tried again just now, but the email won't pass through. I guess we can only try the walk-in. :(

User avatar
M
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 857
Joined: Tue, 13 Sep 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby M » Fri, 08 Oct 2010 8:19 am

gigi12345 wrote:Hi does anyone know if u have childhood asthma does it affect ur chance of being a cabin crew???


My wife didn't have any problems. As long as you clear medical, it should and would be fine. :cool:

mandyswts33
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu, 30 Sep 2010

Postby mandyswts33 » Fri, 08 Oct 2010 9:41 am

Oh dear, Marylai I am really sorry to hear this. Don't be disheartened maybe you can try again? Any reason for the rejection?
mandy ")

drumx
Member
Member
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun, 02 Nov 2008

Postby drumx » Fri, 08 Oct 2010 10:30 am

Marylai wrote:Received my rejection letter.

I am devastated.


Sorry to hear that Marylai. Hope its not weight issue.
I had a buddy who had weight problem and was disqualified due to that.

He went back after he lost weight and got in. He has been flying for a few years since then.

Don't let this get to you. Do what you can to meet their requirements of you.

Take care.
Keep Moving Forward!!!

angelafatty
Member
Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue, 22 Dec 2009

Postby angelafatty » Fri, 08 Oct 2010 11:18 am

65417333 is this telephone number from sq? :)

lena_teoh
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu, 16 Sep 2010
Location: singapore

Postby lena_teoh » Fri, 08 Oct 2010 12:31 pm

mushroom88 wrote:
lena_teoh wrote:
mushroom88 wrote:
lena_teoh wrote:
mushroom88 wrote:I'll be going for the 6nov interview, anyone wanna go together? :)


daphydysis also asking... want go together or not?


hey yea let's go together :)


yaya... then we can meet up with daphydysis and go together :)
i seldom log on to msn but I've added you on fb :)


yaya... confirm u as friend alr :)

lena_teoh
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu, 16 Sep 2010
Location: singapore

Postby lena_teoh » Fri, 08 Oct 2010 12:32 pm

gallenlim2002 wrote:
lena_teoh wrote:
gallenlim2002 wrote:
dydy wrote:Does anyone have trouble sending in the application form?

Mine keep indicating failure to send due to some exceeding in database quota. :/


I just send my resume to them..No problem with it.


May i know u sent the resume to which email address?? Ok ok, join for next walk in interview...:)


Sorry for the wrong info. I forgot to attach my resume. That's why can go thro.


sad... so what is the correct email???

User avatar
viper
Regular
Regular
Posts: 64
Joined: Sat, 31 Mar 2007

Postby viper » Fri, 08 Oct 2010 1:51 pm

CabinCrew_Recruit@Singaporeair.com.sg

try again mine i sent thru ...leh...

Gnip
Regular
Regular
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon, 01 Sep 2008
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Failed medical

Postby Gnip » Fri, 08 Oct 2010 3:10 pm

Hi everyone, i failed my medical check up a few months ago and am unsure if i still stand a chance.

I want to try again this november. Should i? :???:
Helloo! (:


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests