Singapore Expats Forum

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
wisdom&courage
Regular
Regular

Postby wisdom&courage » Mon, 05 Jul 2010 12:40 pm

i went for the check up and wed afternoon but did not recieved any calls to go back for scan or xray again. My notice period is 1month. How i wish she would call me today. :(

Gwen_wardrobe

Re: training

Postby Gwen_wardrobe » Mon, 05 Jul 2010 1:27 pm

hamham wrote:
tangeve wrote:Hmm, from this forum they said 5-6 days. But your case seems q urgent cos they cant start unless they're a full class right? But i think you btr tell her asap!! Perhaps we'll be batchies too HAHA

I just receieved a call from Mary and she says not able to postpone my training date as I have already confirm with her when she called me and my notice period is immediate. She say if I want to change the training date then I have to go thru all the interview all over again. That means I have to forgo my trip. :(

wooo...tht sounded threatening..
hmm, jus rem all the difficulties and stages u went thru and treasure it! and how the many hundreds or thousand out there cant make it thru... =)

forgo ur trip bah, next time u have plenty plenty of chances ;)

anyhow i believe some of u will get calls by 3!

hamham

Postby hamham » Mon, 05 Jul 2010 1:30 pm

I will. Thanks!

pokeurbutt

Postby pokeurbutt » Mon, 05 Jul 2010 1:49 pm

Gwen_wardrobe: Hello! By 3? Erm... ...does that mean Mary wldn't call after 3? Ok, i'm sounding stupid but I think anyone waiting is gonna over-analyse anything and everything commented in the forum.

impulsegoddess

Postby impulsegoddess » Mon, 05 Jul 2010 1:54 pm

hey hey. anyone starting training on 13 july?

Gwen_wardrobe

Postby Gwen_wardrobe » Mon, 05 Jul 2010 2:05 pm

pokeurbutt wrote:Gwen_wardrobe: Hello! By 3? Erm... ...does that mean Mary wldn't call after 3? Ok, i'm sounding stupid but I think anyone waiting is gonna over-analyse anything and everything commented in the forum.

hmm,
lets just give ourselves till 5pm den!

i understd its an agony to wait for her call,
but jus relax k!
afterall, all of u are considered w SQ already, just that medical is more like a formality before signing contract,

if all this while uve been a healthy person, ul certainly get thru!

even if u are rejected
and u know likely its due to e curvature of ur spine, get it fix! not cos of sq but for ur health and for ur future.

xoxo =)

maine21

Postby maine21 » Mon, 05 Jul 2010 2:09 pm

pokeurbutt:
Hahaha. You are not the only one!!! Lol.
I was pestering my bf with all these uncertainties till he finds me v irritating. Lol.
We just have to wait, wait and wait. =(

Gwen_wardrobe

Postby Gwen_wardrobe » Mon, 05 Jul 2010 2:13 pm

btw,

can i assume the number tht mary will use to call is.....654xxxxx?

impulsegoddess

Postby impulsegoddess » Mon, 05 Jul 2010 2:14 pm

cosyz wrote:er, Mary like very fierce right? when she called me and wanted me to start this week, i told her i cant cos i'm working. she sounded pissed and said why did i state immediate then. actually i wrote my availabity as aug but she said i didnt write. so when i ask to start training in aug, she said no.. scary.. haha..

No actually, Mary is quite a nice person. I changed my availability date 2 times! hahaha.

cosyz

Postby cosyz » Mon, 05 Jul 2010 2:27 pm

impulsegoddess wrote:No actually, Mary is quite a nice person. I changed my availability date 2 times! hahaha.

wah, really?! that's very nice of her! mayb she is really really busy n must get the july classes filled asap thats why she dun allow me to start late. well, it's ok la, quickly start quickly graduate n fly.. :) when are you starting ur training?

tangeve
Regular
Regular

Postby tangeve » Mon, 05 Jul 2010 2:33 pm

What no! Mary had a voice of an angel! One call from her ease all tension of the week. So dont worry girls, I'm sure you'll get THE call sometime this week.

Eh hamham, think about the MANY other countries you can visit.. What is BKK -_- :p

Anymore people starting on 27july?! :D

shenoes
Regular
Regular

Postby shenoes » Mon, 05 Jul 2010 2:45 pm

Gwen_wardrobe wrote:btw,

can i assume the number tht mary will use to call is.....654xxxxx?

I just received a missed call from this number 65417333. Duno it's from mary or nt. Tried calling bk but its rejected. Arghh~~!!
-shenoes-

boatshoes

Postby boatshoes » Mon, 05 Jul 2010 2:52 pm

after lurking so long: hello! I went for medical on monday + wed for 2nd xray for scoliosis. Produced orthopedic's clearance for my hairline fracture on my right ankle. Nt sure if they'll accept cause they wanted me to go for a leg xray but i didn.t

1mth's notice. Still waiting for THE CALL. :/

venical

Postby venical » Mon, 05 Jul 2010 2:56 pm

@boatshoes, why didnt you go for your leg xray?

pokeurbutt

Postby pokeurbutt » Mon, 05 Jul 2010 2:59 pm

shenoes: OMG! Missed call. I dun wanna get u all worried but its possible. But no worries, I'm sure she'll call u again if the miss call is her. She wld wanna put u in tt particular cls on tt particular date.

When you're going to the toilet, pls bring ur phone along. Tt's wat I do. And I allowed a close colleague to help me pick up my phone if anyone calls. I used to put it to vibrate mode in the office, now, I just let it ring LOUDLY. hehehe. Paranoia is in my blood.