Singapore Expats Forum

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
User avatar
flumpet
Member
Member
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat, 15 May 2010

training date

Postby flumpet » Thu, 27 May 2010 4:39 pm

Mary called to inform me that there has been a rescheduling of classes. I'm now going for the 23rd June batch instead of the 14th June batch.

Anyone got rescheduled too?

User avatar
artsan
Regular
Regular
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon, 16 Jul 2007
Location: Eastern Singapore

Re: training date

Postby artsan » Thu, 27 May 2010 4:47 pm

flumpet wrote:Mary called to inform me that there has been a rescheduling of classes. I'm now going for the 23rd June batch instead of the 14th June batch.

Anyone got rescheduled too?


That's strange, I got a friend who got rescheduled from 20 May to 1 June (due to clash of important dates.) Maybe this has got something to do with her? Hmm. Did Mary just call?

User avatar
flumpet
Member
Member
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat, 15 May 2010

Re: training date

Postby flumpet » Thu, 27 May 2010 5:02 pm

artsan wrote:
flumpet wrote:Mary called to inform me that there has been a rescheduling of classes. I'm now going for the 23rd June batch instead of the 14th June batch.

Anyone got rescheduled too?


That's strange, I got a friend who got rescheduled from 20 May to 1 June (due to clash of important dates.) Maybe this has got something to do with her? Hmm. Did Mary just call?


yup just called only. probably shifting people here and there to fill up the classes now.

defunct
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu, 27 May 2010

14th June?

Postby defunct » Thu, 27 May 2010 8:31 pm

Hi...
Would like to ask, as of now, who's startin trainin 14 June?..did Mary say anythin abt bond/contract signin?...

=)

pushpixel
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu, 20 May 2010

Postby pushpixel » Thu, 27 May 2010 9:14 pm

hi defunct,

are you starting on 14 as well? me too! :> mary said that she'll email me regarding details.

defunct
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu, 27 May 2010

Postby defunct » Thu, 27 May 2010 9:45 pm

Hi pushpixel..
yup 14th too... =)
guess we just gotta wait for the email aye...mmmmm...have u mailed back the letter of offer?

pushpixel
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu, 20 May 2010

Postby pushpixel » Thu, 27 May 2010 10:05 pm

hey hey :)

i havent received anything/sent anythiing cause i was called ytd only lol.. i think the email will say like when u can go down and sign bond all hehe.

d'yall have fb! pm me!! :D

roxysquare88
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue, 18 May 2010

Postby roxysquare88 » Thu, 27 May 2010 11:50 pm

artsan...I know this question may sound =.=

u saw the cardiologist at Mount Elizabeth too right? are we supposed to go back to the clinic, take the specialist's report...then submit again to Shenton Clinic?

Anyone who also saw the cardiologist? Are we supposed to collect the report and submit back to Shenton Clinic?

:shock:

kinderjoy
Regular
Regular
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri, 03 Apr 2009
Location: Singapore

Re: training date

Postby kinderjoy » Fri, 28 May 2010 2:26 am

flumpet wrote:Mary called to inform me that there has been a rescheduling of classes. I'm now going for the 23rd June batch instead of the 14th June batch.

Anyone got rescheduled too?


welcome to my batch. :)

User avatar
flumpet
Member
Member
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat, 15 May 2010

Re: training date

Postby flumpet » Fri, 28 May 2010 11:17 pm

kinderjoy wrote:
flumpet wrote:Mary called to inform me that there has been a rescheduling of classes. I'm now going for the 23rd June batch instead of the 14th June batch.

Anyone got rescheduled too?


welcome to my batch. :)


Welcome, welcome :)

Anyone else starting on the 23rd?

chinnified
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat, 29 May 2010

Re: training date

Postby chinnified » Sat, 29 May 2010 10:48 pm

flumpet wrote:
kinderjoy wrote:
flumpet wrote:Mary called to inform me that there has been a rescheduling of classes. I'm now going for the 23rd June batch instead of the 14th June batch.

Anyone got rescheduled too?


welcome to my batch. :)


Welcome, welcome :)

Anyone else starting on the 23rd?


created an account just to shout, i'm in the 23rd june batch too!

User avatar
flumpet
Member
Member
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat, 15 May 2010

Re: training date

Postby flumpet » Sun, 30 May 2010 2:31 am

chinnified wrote:
flumpet wrote:
kinderjoy wrote:
flumpet wrote:Mary called to inform me that there has been a rescheduling of classes. I'm now going for the 23rd June batch instead of the 14th June batch.

Anyone got rescheduled too?


welcome to my batch. :)


Welcome, welcome :)

Anyone else starting on the 23rd?


created an account just to shout, i'm in the 23rd june batch too!


PM me your facebook?

chinnified
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat, 29 May 2010

Re: training date

Postby chinnified » Sun, 30 May 2010 5:44 am

flumpet wrote:
chinnified wrote:
flumpet wrote:
kinderjoy wrote:
flumpet wrote:Mary called to inform me that there has been a rescheduling of classes. I'm now going for the 23rd June batch instead of the 14th June batch.

Anyone got rescheduled too?


welcome to my batch. :)


Welcome, welcome :)

Anyone else starting on the 23rd?


created an account just to shout, i'm in the 23rd june batch too!


PM me your facebook?


oh no i still can't PM you cuz i haven't made enough posts.. :( PM me yours if possible? i'll add you over there :)

cheerypumpkin
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu, 06 May 2010

Postby cheerypumpkin » Sun, 30 May 2010 12:51 pm

I'm starting on 23rd top!! :))

User avatar
artsan
Regular
Regular
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon, 16 Jul 2007
Location: Eastern Singapore

Postby artsan » Mon, 31 May 2010 9:52 am

It's a new week y'all! For those who haven't got the call from Mary (including me), here's to hoping! Let's hope the call comes before this week ends.


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest