Singapore Expats Forum

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
User avatar
flumpet
Member
Member
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat, 15 May 2010

Postby flumpet » Tue, 25 May 2010 4:54 pm

derenla wrote:thanks artsan for the information :)
i hope you'll recieve the call soon!

i cant wait for the next interview too there's like no news on it at all. dont you think that SIA actually held considerably many interviews thus far? it's not even half a year and there were 3 already. i hope they'll have the 4th soon.


the interview are at least 2 months apart judging from previous interview. the next one should be in july i think

nashikin
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue, 26 Jan 2010
Location: sg

Postby nashikin » Tue, 25 May 2010 4:58 pm

thank you for the advice flumpet!

yeap true according to my fss frend who have been working for almost 4 years aldy!

smile smile smile

be yourself

but do you think private diploma eligible?

mines LCCI

keirat
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue, 11 May 2010

Postby keirat » Tue, 25 May 2010 6:49 pm

Anyone got their call today?

User avatar
flumpet
Member
Member
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat, 15 May 2010

Postby flumpet » Tue, 25 May 2010 6:51 pm

nashikin wrote:thank you for the advice flumpet!

yeap true according to my fss frend who have been working for almost 4 years aldy!

smile smile smile

be yourself

but do you think private diploma eligible?

mines LCCI


i don't know about private diplomas.
But i think the minimum you should have are what they have stated on the SIA website.

User avatar
artsan
Regular
Regular
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon, 16 Jul 2007
Location: Eastern Singapore

Postby artsan » Tue, 25 May 2010 8:51 pm

keirat wrote:Anyone got their call today?


Nope. Another day without Mary's beloved call.

"Hello hello Mary you called I can't hear a thing..."

kinderjoy
Regular
Regular
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri, 03 Apr 2009
Location: Singapore

Postby kinderjoy » Wed, 26 May 2010 12:05 am

babyhugss1990 wrote:I haven't gotten my call. It's Kinderjoy. Anyway, Kinderjoy congrats!!!


thanks babe.,. no worries.. they will call u soon:)

bananayogurt
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue, 25 May 2010

Postby bananayogurt » Wed, 26 May 2010 4:45 am

artsan wrote:
keirat wrote:Anyone got their call today?


Nope. Another day without Mary's beloved call.

"Hello hello Mary you called I can't hear a thing..."


hihi u did ur med check on wed?

User avatar
artsan
Regular
Regular
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon, 16 Jul 2007
Location: Eastern Singapore

Postby artsan » Wed, 26 May 2010 8:05 am

bananayogurt wrote:
artsan wrote:
keirat wrote:Anyone got their call today?


Nope. Another day without Mary's beloved call.

"Hello hello Mary you called I can't hear a thing..."


hihi u did ur med check on wed?


bananayoghurt, I went for my first round of med check on Monday, 10 May. Followed up with specialists later on 10 May and 19 May. Then waited for specialists' report to come out and submitted to the clinic on 21 May.

derenla
Member
Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat, 23 Jan 2010

Postby derenla » Wed, 26 May 2010 9:20 am

yea i would think that they will call sooner or later. i dont think they'll be so mean to let you wait so long before calling to reject you right? haha :) i heard usually rejection calls come rather early, like within the first 2 weeks after your checks. well, at least that's what i read from the earlier pages of this forums :)

bananayogurt
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue, 25 May 2010

Postby bananayogurt » Wed, 26 May 2010 12:13 pm

artsan wrote:
bananayogurt wrote:
artsan wrote:
keirat wrote:Anyone got their call today?


Nope. Another day without Mary's beloved call.

"Hello hello Mary you called I can't hear a thing..."


hihi u did ur med check on wed?


bananayoghurt, I went for my first round of med check on Monday, 10 May. Followed up with specialists later on 10 May and 19 May. Then waited for specialists' report to come out and submitted to the clinic on 21 May.


you are not alone! im also waiting for their call... good luck to usssssssssss! haha whats ur facebook??

User avatar
flumpet
Member
Member
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat, 15 May 2010

Postby flumpet » Wed, 26 May 2010 12:15 pm

bananayogurt wrote:
artsan wrote:
bananayogurt wrote:
artsan wrote:
keirat wrote:Anyone got their call today?


Nope. Another day without Mary's beloved call.

"Hello hello Mary you called I can't hear a thing..."


hihi u did ur med check on wed?


bananayoghurt, I went for my first round of med check on Monday, 10 May. Followed up with specialists later on 10 May and 19 May. Then waited for specialists' report to come out and submitted to the clinic on 21 May.


you are not alone! im also waiting for their call... good luck to usssssssssss! haha whats ur facebook??


Good luck to all of you. I think if you don't have any serious medical problems. It will just be a matter of time before they call you.

All the best and hope to hear some good news very soon!
:wink:

User avatar
artsan
Regular
Regular
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon, 16 Jul 2007
Location: Eastern Singapore

Postby artsan » Wed, 26 May 2010 12:26 pm

bananayogurt wrote:
artsan wrote:
bananayogurt wrote:
artsan wrote:
keirat wrote:Anyone got their call today?


Nope. Another day without Mary's beloved call.

"Hello hello Mary you called I can't hear a thing..."


hihi u did ur med check on wed?


bananayoghurt, I went for my first round of med check on Monday, 10 May. Followed up with specialists later on 10 May and 19 May. Then waited for specialists' report to come out and submitted to the clinic on 21 May.


you are not alone! im also waiting for their call... good luck to usssssssssss! haha whats ur facebook??


bananayoghurt, I just PMed you my Facebook contact. ;)

pushpixel
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu, 20 May 2010

Postby pushpixel » Wed, 26 May 2010 12:30 pm

im waiting too :< had 2nd review scoliosis. worrying every single day :<

whimsicalgiraffes
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon, 24 May 2010
Location: serangoon

Postby whimsicalgiraffes » Wed, 26 May 2010 1:14 pm

pushpixel wrote:im waiting too :< had 2nd review scoliosis. worrying every single day :<


me too..

User avatar
artsan
Regular
Regular
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon, 16 Jul 2007
Location: Eastern Singapore

Postby artsan » Wed, 26 May 2010 1:15 pm

pushpixel wrote:im waiting too :< had 2nd review scoliosis. worrying every single day :<


Hey pushpixel, you got Facebook? Probably can add everyone who hasn't got the call yet and update each other. ;)


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests