Well... for one thing it would help to be observant if you want to be a commercial pilot. This is a cabin crew thread. There is already a pilot thread, one for SIA, or you could have opened a new pilot thread.kevinlee wrote:Hi All.
I am currently a malaysian citizen with Australian PR. I work in the medical industry.
I am 33, single and always have been a dream of mine that one day I can become a commercial airline pilot.
Can anyone help me for some advice on the following.
To be fully qualified as an airline pilot.
1. How much would the course cost; duration of the course and where are the best place to apply.
2. Average entry salary for a trainee airline pilot
3. Does SIA employ pilots with commercial qualification from other parts of SE Asia. I believe the course can be expensive and there maybe some cheaper alternative in flying courses.
4. Competitiveness and demands in the industry.
That's all I need for now to get started.
1) Wearing jeans would be inappropriate, I've been to many SIA interviews and rarely see people in jeans (besides, it's hard to pull off the jeans/formal look.) If you're not a blazer/pants person, how about a simple LBD (little black dress or something along that line) which at least makes you look sharper.cheerypumpkin wrote:Hihi,
I have a few questions regarding the interview, hope someone can help me ans them before the interview this sat!!
1) Is it ok to wear jeans? I mean of coz not t-shirt and jeans but like a formal top and jean and heels. would it be ok?
2) is wearing fake lashes appropriate?
3) the 2nd stage of skin checking, is it very scrutiny like those pores or black heads on ur nose is deemed bad skin?
4) I dont usually put foundation, jus concealer.. would that deduct points greatly?
Kinda new, not too sure what to expect..Hope you guys can give me some help here. Thanx!
BB Cream should suffice, coupled with some good concealing. Oh and baby hair? Just use some Lucidol wax to tuck them in lah, should work.cheerypumpkin wrote:Hi there!
Thank you so much for your info!!
O dear.. coz i dont usually wear formal clothes and I ahv this really nice formal top which i dont know to match it with wad! >.< die..
I'm not sure about pore pack coz i heard it makes the pores even bigger and i've nv use it before..i'm not sure if i'l be able to handle any mishaps if it happens! my skin quite sensitive thts why..
My skin is not exactly very bad tht needs a lot of coverage..so a light foundation like BB cream suffice?
O one more thing! I kinda hav a lot of baby hair ard my fringe area, i shld gel it up with a ponytail right..
Ps sorry i have so many silly questions. *apprehensive*
Thank you for your reply!!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest