Singapore Expats Forum

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
charmaiin
Regular
Regular
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue, 15 Dec 2009

Postby charmaiin » Wed, 07 Apr 2010 2:28 am

hey sarongpartygirl.. just wondering, are u aware that ur posts are in a super big font? its kinda scary to look at..

maybe u can try to tweak ur settings to make the font smaller? im sure your posts will still be read and answered..

anyway to STC u can either cab from tanah merah, or take bus 2, 24 from tanah merah mrt.. or u can take 5 from simei mrt. alight at Opposite Mera Terrace Playground, Upper Changi Road East (bus stop 96061)

hope this helps!

harajukugirl
Regular
Regular
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed, 18 Oct 2006

Postby harajukugirl » Wed, 07 Apr 2010 3:17 am

sarongpartygirl wrote:hey dydy, but since u have experience in jetstar maybe ur chances in sia will be higher? okay harjuku girl i shall try to fulfill the number of posts. ive got 2 more post to go


thanks sarongpartygirl, i got your PM and have replied you :)

sushsmita
Regular
Regular
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue, 23 Sep 2008

Postby sushsmita » Wed, 07 Apr 2010 8:53 am

Hey people..
I received the email too
mine is the 11am slot :)

pypi
Member
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon, 08 Mar 2010

Postby pypi » Wed, 07 Apr 2010 11:18 am

sushsmita wrote:Hey people..
I received the email too
mine is the 11am slot :)


heyy, when did you send in your application?

sushsmita
Regular
Regular
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue, 23 Sep 2008

Postby sushsmita » Wed, 07 Apr 2010 11:29 am

i went for the walk in on the 20march
but due to the crowd they rescheduled the intw
and as such it will be tom 11am for me :)

harajukugirl
Regular
Regular
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed, 18 Oct 2006

Postby harajukugirl » Wed, 07 Apr 2010 3:46 pm

pypi wrote:
sushsmita wrote:Hey people..
I received the email too
mine is the 11am slot :)


heyy, when did you send in your application?


hi pypi, did you go for the walk-in on 20 march or did you just send in your application via e-mail?

mischa.mich
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed, 07 Apr 2010

Enquiries. Pls Help!

Postby mischa.mich » Wed, 07 Apr 2010 6:19 pm

Hi.. I jus sent my application via email today. Was wondering if i still stand a chance or am i too late?

I did not go for the walk-in interview thus trying my luck thru email.

Pls reply. Greatly appreciated. =)

harajukugirl
Regular
Regular
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed, 18 Oct 2006

Re: Enquiries. Pls Help!

Postby harajukugirl » Wed, 07 Apr 2010 6:42 pm

mischa.mich wrote:Hi.. I jus sent my application via email today. Was wondering if i still stand a chance or am i too late?

I did not go for the walk-in interview thus trying my luck thru email.

Pls reply. Greatly appreciated. =)


Hi mischa.mich, did you send in your application in .doc or .pdf form?

I can't send in my application because I keep getting this message that their inbox is full.

chocolatecookies
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon, 22 Mar 2010
Location: Singapore

Postby chocolatecookies » Wed, 07 Apr 2010 7:40 pm

hi anyone knows how high is the line tt we're suppose to reach?

pypi
Member
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon, 08 Mar 2010

Postby pypi » Wed, 07 Apr 2010 10:45 pm

harajukugirl wrote:
pypi wrote:
sushsmita wrote:Hey people..
I received the email too
mine is the 11am slot :)


heyy, when did you send in your application?


hi pypi, did you go for the walk-in on 20 march or did you just send in your application via e-mail?


hey there.. i went for the 20th march and also just send in the application.. =)

missSHER
Regular
Regular
Posts: 75
Joined: Tue, 15 Dec 2009

Postby missSHER » Wed, 07 Apr 2010 10:55 pm

pypi: im the same as you - went for 20th march walk-in and emailed them my application form on tuesday. wasnt called down for the interview tmr though. did you hear from them?

soul0708
Member
Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu, 14 Jan 2010

Postby soul0708 » Wed, 07 Apr 2010 11:16 pm

wld like to ask those who email in the app form whether they also attached their resume? or jus the app form? and did you all include your IC photo?

missSHER
Regular
Regular
Posts: 75
Joined: Tue, 15 Dec 2009

Postby missSHER » Wed, 07 Apr 2010 11:27 pm

no resume. my picture is already pasted on the application form, and i scanned the document :)

freeflow
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon, 23 Nov 2009

Postby freeflow » Wed, 07 Apr 2010 11:39 pm

with regards to the photo, is suit a must? and where can I take a full-length photo?

pypi
Member
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon, 08 Mar 2010

Postby pypi » Thu, 08 Apr 2010 10:57 am

missSHER wrote:pypi: im the same as you - went for 20th march walk-in and emailed them my application form on tuesday. wasnt called down for the interview tmr though. did you hear from them?


Heyy.. did you meet up with anyone from this forum for the 20th interview? well i sent my application too but nope, din receive any calls from them. i guess they called those who were cut off from the queue on the 20th.


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests