SINGAPORE EXPATS FORUM
Singapore Expat Forum and Message Board for Expats in Singapore & Expatriates Relocating to Singapore
Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
dr_ia wrote:Hi guys currently im going through some questions and im going to memorise it coz im sure i will get tongue-twisted for sure if i dont prepare myself now, haha, heres some questions i will like to ask if anyone can help me solve.. pls..
heres the first one,
1. Hv u considered joining other airlines beside SIA?
-my opinion, yeah of coz, if i dont get into SIA, i will likely try the others such as emirates or... (I cant answer like that right, shows that i like to hop around) so whats the best answer for this question?
2.Hv u ever heard about negatives being a FA?
-my opinion, yeah like senior bullying junior, etc.. I cant answer, whats the best answer?
3. As you are a FA now, dutying, theres a group of people making noises, what will you do without offended them?
4. As you are a FA now, dutying, theres a group of people making noises/smelly guy/drunk guy, one of the guy sitting beside/near them request you to move him to another place even you requested them to lower their voices, but the plane is full, what will you do?
5. A male passenger kept touching or grabbing your backside, what will you do?
6. What is discrimination? How do you prepare yourself so that passengers do not think you discriminate them?
(all questions got from some research) pls help....
1. SIA is always my first choice. other airlines are good, but SIA is the best. when there is a chance for me to become a cabin crew, SIA came to my mind at the 1st place, i would try my best here to join SIA before i consider about others.
2. every job has its best n worst. u enjoy the best while u going through the tough time of the worst thing. honestly, yes, i did heard some rumours about being a cabin crew, however, which job none? i believe i can do a very good job when challenge comes.
3-6. these are scenario questions. the reason they having this is to test ur personality and ur immediate respond. u can answer watever u think it is good with 1 rule "customer always right". a small tips for u, no matter what u wan2 talk to the passenger, always apologize first.
n those professional questions like online & offline station... they won't ask u such question, unless u say u're very familiar with aircraft stuff or u hav experience in this field. the question comes according wat u said e.g. u say u're very familiar with SIA, always keep ur eyes on SIA news... u're expected to get a question like "what is the latest product of SIA?".
Villyouholdthecarrot wrote:kindaichi1234 wrote:Villyouholdthecarrot wrote:hi, anyone online? haha, hope to hear from anyone soon. thanks!!
I am online now.
haha, eh, so ya.. do u have any views on my previous question?
I see. If you are going just inform them that u r awaiting for yr diploma transcript and see what they say? Gd luck
- Similar Topics
- Last post
by CaseyHan » Tue, 24 Sep 2013 5:24 pm » in Airline Careers
View the latest post
Sat, 28 Sep 2013 2:20 pm
by BrandonHo » Sun, 07 Sep 2014 12:44 pm » in Airline Careers
by jamie ng
View the latest post
Wed, 13 Jul 2016 7:40 am
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests